Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

BigBadSteve posted:

Eat the rear end, OP.

Good, you gotta tare the rear end so you know how much your saliva weighs once you're done eating

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Happy Tersh day everyone! :wave:

Me eat cookie. :munch:

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
The only question I have, does the carpet match the drapes?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
No it’s all blue and then suddenly it goes purple IDIOT! :jerkbag:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

OMFG FURRY posted:

is this a self portrait because it feels like a self portrait i would do

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I put the food in my mouth but it just falls out the corners. Also I talk about other people in the first person now. What do? :goku:

if you talk about other people in the first person now is it possible the first sentence is in fact about the actual cookie monster

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

if you talk about other people in the first person now is it possible the first sentence is in fact about the actual cookie monster

I don’t know know but I’m about to start talking about you in the fourth person fella! :crossarms:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

try sucking off a man in a denim vest in the I-40 truckstop bathroom in 20 minutes

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

try sucking off a man in a denim vest in the I-40 truckstop bathroom in 20 minutes

COCKEEEEE! Me suck it off, NOM NOM NOM NOM

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

Ok, now what?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

A house in the suburbs, sport utility vehicle, beautiful, manicured lawn, baby stroller, 2 dogs, 1 cat, a hammock in the backyard (much to the dismay of the HOA), hired clowns for birthday parties, Dolby surround basement football den, push mower, runs alright, cold, cheap beer in the mini fridge, turtle necks, adult contemporary compact discs, scrambled eggs in the morning, freshly stained backyard deck, rake the leaves in the fall, busty next door neighbor, plutonic interests only, american flag, restrained farts, let them out in the kitchen, farmers markets, white wine..

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

A house in the suburbs, sport utility vehicle, beautiful, manicured lawn, baby stroller, 2 dogs, 1 cat, a hammock in the backyard (much to the dismay of the HOA), hired clowns for birthday parties, Dolby surround basement football den, push mower, runs alright, cold, cheap beer in the mini fridge, turtle necks, adult contemporary compact discs, scrambled eggs in the morning, freshly stained backyard deck, rake the leaves in the fall, busty next door neighbor, plutonic interests only, american flag, restrained farts, let them out in the kitchen, farmers markets, white wine..

How'd you manage to install a USB port in your head, Clam?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

drat, suckin dicks just off the highway is lucrative

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

drat, suckin dicks just off the highway is lucrative

You’d be surprised how many people fall in love suckin dicks by the highway. :sissies:

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

thats not a cookie monster, that's my mother in law! hiyoooooooooooooooooo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

As the most famous muppet of all once said, "Do, or do not. There is no mmPpphbmmMm!"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hold on just a loving second.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The toilet paper is hung the wrong way in Spinz picture.

God. DAMMIT!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What do you mean, down is the right way :confused:

Now the obvious lack of toilet lid is alarming, does the Dookie monster not care about poop residue on their toothbrush and other bathroom apparel?!?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

The toilet paper is hung the wrong way in Spinz picture.

God. DAMMIT!

You think Oscar the Grouch is gonna have the tp spinning the right way? He lives in a drat trash can!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
The TP is the wrong way but that's how it came out and it turned out all right so I didn't fix it or try to change it and gently caress it up.

I'm very angry that I made the totally amateur mistake of not looking at a picture of a toilet and I totally hosed it up. I forgot the lid because the bowl became a total disaster that's why it's cut off

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm just kidding there's no way the creature brushes their teeth.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ultra Carp

Spinz posted:

I'm very angry that I made the totally amateur mistake of not looking at a picture of a toilet and I totally hosed it up. I forgot the lid because the bowl became a total disaster that's why it's cut off

lol

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Your mouth is swelling up. You're having an allergic reaction. You need to go to the hospital like now dude

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Imagine if cookie monster... but witn clams... clamy monster. What would it smell like, haha?

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Dookie monster has a second toilet where he shits, which is nasty. This is the one he sleeps in, hence the aroma sticks

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Weka posted:

Imagine if cookie monster... but witn clams... clamy monster. What would it smell like, haha?

Probably a lot like this restroom off of I-40.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

rejoice! cum is not the end