Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wimsy

nut posted:

*watches abe lincoln take out his wooden teeth to chop down a cherry tree* this is what the absolute lack of butt sex withh do to a mfer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

bollig posted:

James Buchanen, i cannot stress this enough, did not have buttsex with his vice president William Rufus King. They were just roomates. They were not married.

As in he never pitched and was only the catcher? Or did they just not do anything at all like a bunch of prudes?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Grover Cleveland was into railing asses and making passes.

bollig

Never Forget.

Zil posted:

As in he never pitched and was only the catcher? Or did they just not do anything at all like a bunch of prudes?

it is lost to the sands of time but they lived together with a bunch of congressmen in a building called the 'Bachelor's Mess' and letters within their family indicate that everyone thought their relationship was 'intimate' but really it's one of two things, they were just kindred spirits in an asexual way, complementing each other, or they were putting parts of each other in the others butts

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

bollig posted:

it is lost to the sands of time but they lived together with a bunch of congressmen in a building called the 'Bachelor's Mess' and letters within their family indicate that everyone thought their relationship was 'intimate' but really it's one of two things, they were just kindred spirits in an asexual way, complementing each other, or they were putting parts of each other in the others butts

I like to believe it was all just some big mess of peni going every which way

bollig

Never Forget.
what we do know is that it was sanctioned from above due to the 'god bless this mess' mat out in front

Vei
trump was the first president to have the decency to pay me after buttfucking me

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

And you deserved every penny, and more.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

William Horny Harrison

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Just gonna point out that Millard Fillmore was robbed of presidential rear end tagging duties, because he hosed.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

millard filledmoreasses

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

Grover Cleveland wanted to name America's first battleship USS Buttstuff but was talked out of it by constituents who convinced him Texas would work just as well because "Everything is bigger there".

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My name is former president James Abram Garfield. You might know me from my biography written by Horatio Alger, who talked extensively about my poverty-stricken upbringing after my father, noted butt-fucker Abram Garfield, died doing what he loved: loving a big ol rear end. In my father's stead, I grew to become a man of the people, and their asses. Upon my deathbed, my last words was "rosebud."

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

My name is former president James Abram Garfield. You might know me from my biography written by Horatio Alger, who talked extensively about my poverty-stricken upbringing after my father, noted butt-fucker Abram Garfield, died doing what he loved: loving a big ol rear end. In my father's stead, I grew to become a man of the people, and their asses. Upon my deathbed, my last words was "rosebud."

Wowsers

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

If you don't know about James A. Garfield, buddy, you better open your eyes.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
James Garfield was assassinated by Charles Guiteau, who was jealous of the president's immaculate hole. Guiteau's hole was infamously bad and ill-kempt, leading to his exclusion from numerous social clubs and reformist groups, and even harming his career.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Chester A. Arthur heard of butt sex but thought it referred to headbutting, which lead to many concussions and ultimately his premature death.

Escape From Noise

Abraham Lincoln's lust for butts was so legendary they bored a secret gently caress cavern into the back of his head on Mount Rushmore.

wimsy

I know its all fun and games here but I don't think any of the presidents ever had this kind of sex, and its v. problematic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64

wimsy posted:

lbj giving tips to dean rusk and bob mcnamara like go slow, use a lot of lube, you're entering an rear end hole, not vietnam for christs sake

hahaha