Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7kvEavoiAc

some guy invents time travel and then they have to set up an entire police department to stop Back To The Future Pt II happening but then all the cops get corrupt and try to make Back To The Future Pt II happen. Also, you can't travel to the future "because it hasn't happened yet" which doesn't sit right with me?

I don't know, I just suddenly remembered it. :justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

this is the movie where they try and arrest father time for killing every human who's ever died right?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the ten minute single shot scene of van drat shaving a camel and then rubbing moisturizer into its skin was always a little disturbing to me

Prurient Squid

Heather Papps posted:

this is the movie where they try and arrest father time for killing every human who's ever died right?

"Father time? Hah, more like Father crime!" [whips out handcuffs]

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The original title was Timecape, and the script featured more standing around in strong wind.

wimsy

i dont give a gently caress if you are a time cop your still a cop and that's not cool

wimsy

time cop: i Am time cop

me: woah, what does that it mean

time cop: it means i'm a cop, but i can travel back in time

me: thats amazing, that means you can go back in time and stop those cops from shooting tamir rice

time cop: why would i want to do that?

wimsy

*as derek chauvin asphyxiates a gasping george floyd, a time portal opens behind him*

dererk chauvin: t-t-t-time cop?

time cop: gwet off of that man immediately!

chauivin: but why???

time cop: i have like 30 pounds on you, let me do it.

wimsy

that took a dark turn, lets consider the other possiblility where time cop is a cop *for* time, like

woman: thank goodness, its 5pm, quitting time, time to stop working, a thing that i hate to do but have to do for money etc.

time cop: actually its only 4:59 and 37 seconds.

woman: god drat it what are you some kind of time nazi?

time cop: i'm not a time nazi i'm a time cop. i'm just a regular nazi, as all of us cops are

Prurient Squid

"Do cops still kill black people in the future Time Cop?"

"No one knows because the future hasn't happened yet"

"But from my perspective the future is_"

"Don't think about it!"

Finger Prince

What if he just polices time, and pays no heed to people. Like, if time is just hanging around outside a convenience store, time cop shows up and drags it into the police van and beats the poo poo out of it. Or if time is just driving along minding it's own business, time cop pulls it over and unloads his pistol into time's chest in front of time's girlfriend and kids.

And that's why when you're playing solitaire or aimlessly scrolling through the Internet waiting for that final hour of work to stop loitering outside the convenience store, you're complicit in killing time. It's also why sometimes time cop never shows up and that last hour takes forever, because there's never a time cop around when you need one.

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 03:21 on May 10, 2021

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

wimsy posted:

*as derek chauvin asphyxiates a gasping george floyd, a time portal opens behind him*

dererk chauvin: t-t-t-time cop?

time cop: gwet off of that man immediately!

chauivin: but why???

time cop: i have like 30 pounds on you, let me do it.

lmao

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the only way to stop a bad time is a good time

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I remember time cop starying jean claude van dam

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

wimsy

Nosfereefer posted:

Prurient Squid

The entire film is Jean Claude choking old men in the hopes of one day killing father time.

nut

wait sory what did time do?

Prurient Squid

He made empires crumbles, he tore apart lovers and guides all men towards the grave. Time will slay the entire human race and may destroy the entire universe. But not if Jean Claude Van Damm can stop him first by breaking his neck and shouting "time's up father time!!!"

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

nut posted:

wait sory what did time do?

only time will tell

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Crusader

Nosfereefer posted:

:wq

nut

sk posted:

only time will tell

Finger Prince

:cop:: License and registration

:corsair:: here you are officer, what seems to be the problem?

:cop:: I'm gonna need you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and wait while I get these checked out.

:corsair:: Time waits for no man!

:cop:: what did you just say to me? I'm gonna need you to step out of the car *draws pistol* STEP OUT OF THE CAR!

Escape From Noise

Does JCVD do the splits in this one too? My interest in the movie hinges on this one aspect.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Escape From Noise posted:

Does JCVD do the splits in this one too? My interest in the movie hinges on this one aspect.

I believe so, yes

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Thyme Cop made his debut in the third film of the franchise reboot, Spice League: Season of the Syndicate

Escape From Noise

That scene where he arrests Big Ben is intense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Saint Stephens’ been a naught boy

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher