Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

so do we call this GRUST or LUED?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Lued, pronounced "lewd"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

so do we call this GRUST or LUED?

tokin opposition posted:

Lued, pronounced "lewd"

:hmmyes: formulating a plot now

Kupo!

Just follow me through this wall, I can show you things
no mortal eyes were meant
to see.

Mormon Nailer posted:

Mods can we make this a gangtag, I do not understand how this process works

:hmmyes:

Kupo!

Just follow me through this wall, I can show you things
no mortal eyes were meant
to see.

today, in wrath: I’m mad that SSRIs interfere with all the :heysexy: I want to get up to

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Should have saved Wrath for Septemper

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

How Wonderful!

We can do envy in Frocktober, we all go to the big ball and jealously eye each other's dainty frocks and make catty remarks and like bump into each and spill champagne on each other's frocks and say like Oh I'm so SORRY I've just RUINED your BEAUTIFUL FROCK... you'll have to BORROW A RIDE back to TJ MAXX for another, MY WORD I feel just AWFUL

alexandriao

Mormon Nailer posted:

This is art. You are the artist and this is art.

Mods can we make this a gangtag, I do not understand how this process works

if we make it a gangtag can i clean it uppp, i did it on my phone, and while i still intend to do it on my phone I've learned so much about how the image editing app, that it'll look waaay better

How Wonderful! posted:

Should have saved Wrath for Septemper

But suptemeber is my birthday month :ohdear:

edit:

This might or might not be better? I got the "gay" blended in pretty well but now it occurred to me that maybe it's better it stands out!

alexandriao fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Jul 29, 2021

How Wonderful!

I like that as a tag, since sadly Queer Illuminati has baggage now

cruft

How Wonderful! posted:

you'll have to BORROW A RIDE back to TJ MAXX for another, MY WORD I feel just AWFUL

:drat:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How Wonderful! posted:

We can do envy in Frocktober, we all go to the big ball and jealously eye each other's dainty frocks and make catty remarks and like bump into each and spill champagne on each other's frocks and say like Oh I'm so SORRY I've just RUINED your BEAUTIFUL FROCK... you'll have to BORROW A RIDE back to TJ MAXX for another, MY WORD I feel just AWFUL

SHOTS FIRED

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

How Wonderful! posted:

this is extra spicy because you can never actually get the same thing twice at TJ MAXXX

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Alright, how many yobbers have a birthday in September? Because I think I just counted three others on this page alone.

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

tokin opposition

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
August gang rise up

Leo's have our fursonas from birth

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's Leo season and I have no poo poo received no less than 3 birthday reminders from Leo suns this week.

One came with direct links to everything she wanted from Amazon from me. She made the time to personalize an Amazon list *just for the birthday reminder she sent directly to me*.

Anyway. Leo season.

How Wonderful!

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

this is extra spicy because you can never actually get the same thing twice at TJ MAXXX

mock that frock stock

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I debated making the next one of these on my last day, but I'll leave that to whomstever is the next Idiot Royalty.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

I debated making the next one of these on my last day, but I'll leave that to whomstever is the next Idiot Royalty.

Make the next one!!!!

tokin opposition

Can we make it gayer?

Queen-Of-Hearts

I was a fan of AuLust, but i'm open to my kingdom's suggestions

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
*bangs fist on table*

AULUST! AULUST! AULUST!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

*bangs fist on table*

AULUST! AULUST! AULUST!

Queen-Of-Hearts

It is DONE. Nothing like that new thread smell. of SEX.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BLESSED ASSURANCE, THIS THREAD IS GOLD

MINE IT BBY