Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

:kiss:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:five: :yeeclaw:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:love: this tiny house and its residents.
:five: (I'd vote six if I could)

Manifisto

:swoon:

ty nesamdoom!

FutonForensic

I am so grateful for the mice. That's made my week

nut

This is amazing. I cannot believe it is real. Is this CGI?

Leraika

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
coupon crabs!!!!!

how did you get to be so good at fine detail work? are you one of those people who paints things on rice

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
These are all adorable!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

LiddleTeapot posted:

Thank-you for taking an interest in my silly little hobby ( ; __ ; )♥

New update:

You went and inspired me into legit the most involved thing I've made for this project so far. Sorry for the yellow lighting and weird photography, I did the best with what I had haha :sweat:

Also someone (I forget who exactly and the chat history is gone, I'm sorry!) told me to make a tiny coupon crab during BoldFrankensteinMir's Valentine's Day Noir Movie Marathon, so I made a small one... then decided it was too big for the scale of the house and made another, tinier one. q-tip for scale. :>

Thank-you for staying up-to-date with the development of this project :3:

I am blown away by the mice, how on earth did you

they're just

:psyduck:

And the crabs are adorable and I love that there is an in-universe tiny coupon crab toy for the big guy to play with

or is this narcissism...

Heather Papps

hello friend

this is so pure and sweet i am on the phone with my doctor right now discussing diabetes management

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
also I think I'm kinda in the background of those photos in discord so voted 5, again, because I am In It

WOW what a Taco!

Thread continues to deliver!!!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Eeeee I'm so flattered. I like to imagine the big one puppeteering the little one, just recursive Coupon Crabs all the way down.

This is an amazing thread and I'll be sure to check back in regularly, awesome project Teapot! Thank you!

Sig by Heather Papps

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Eeeee I'm so flattered. I like to imagine the big one puppeteering the little one, just recursive Coupon Crabs all the way down.

Oh god don't encourage her, I can feel her browsing electron microscopes and single-celled brushes right now lol

BoldFrankensteinMir

This brings up a good point, if I can suggest one thing to add to this dollhouse, it would be a tiny copy of said entire dollhouse. Do it last so you can match how the "full scale" one looks. Maybe have a laptop nearby with a tiny chat log of suggestions for it.

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Nothing lovely about this hobby, LT. Thank you for your continued updates. :five: