Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

kntfkr posted:

pussy & food

FTW!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Barring extreme situations like you're about to be overrun by enemy soldiers and tortured in a prison camp or like you have to sacrifice yourself to stop a meltdown and save thousands if not millions- it just seems like if this is all we get might as well stick it out, and if there's more after this- well might as well stick it out anyways. At the very least get weird with it and have fun.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

There's always a chance you could be presented with some amazing opportunity to do something heroic/ self sacrificial and then just maybe you could go out on top!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I probably should have posted my cat in my first post in this thread, since it was about my cat.

Lots of people living for their adorable pets in here. :unsmith:

El Diablo Bob O posted:

Weed.

And my parents, but mostly weed.

:hmmyes:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

DandyLion posted:

Every day is a new opportunity to recognize how much better I had it the day before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

YeahTubaMike posted:

I probably should have posted my cat in my first post in this thread, since it was about my cat.

Lots of people living for their adorable pets in here. :unsmith:

:hmmyes: