Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Miles Mikolas may have singlehandedly sunk some of my pitching categories this week.

:(

CocoaNuts fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Aug 10, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fast Luck posted:

Rolling with some young speedy guys, Michael Harris at CF
I stupidly dropped him in early July when he was hitting pretty poorly. Still need a good CF :smith:

Vaughn Grissom rules though and I got him the other day

It's funny I have 6 keepers in this league, still have all those on my roster, but of the entire rest of my draft the only player I've kept all season is Triston McKenzie.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
You figure Josh Hader is done or just in a lengthy scuffle?

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
In other news, Dustin May finally returns today. I've had that guy stashed for several weeks. Hoping he can give my team a push into playoff contender (that's asking a lot).

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Today is the day that prospects can get called up and still retain rookie status for next year. We could see Corbin Carroll, Gunnar Henderson or others promoted soon.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I dunno I just constantly avoid rookie batters like the plague. Rookie pitchers are fine and usually surprisingly elite but for every Tatis there's like 50 Brett Batys that just tank your team after having one good game in their first ten.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

:cry:

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

I needed Nestor Cortes to get one or two more outs to flip WHIP and win my semifinal matchup. Argh. Spent the whole game watching WHIP slowwwwly come down and then out come the tarps. Stupid rain.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Yahoo loving sucks this year.

Anyway, i run a keeper and i had a manager drop. I dint know how to access his roster from last season to transfer the team to a new owner. Is there a way?

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
So we had the official launch for Pitcher List 8 today, and we did a mock draft where we all got to use the new "War Room" spreadsheet we're releasing to PL Pro members and holy poo poo it's amazing. I think it may actually be better than The Athletic's draft sheet which was my go-to previously.

EDIT: oh we should probably have a 2023 thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4023513

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Feb 7, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Yahoo loving sucks this year.

Anyway, i run a keeper and i had a manager drop. I dint know how to access his roster from last season to transfer the team to a new owner. Is there a way?

Moved this to the new thread just in case it spurs discussion