Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

Peggy Edson posted:

Extreme gay energy

Gay Menstruation Energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Mr. Fister, Pussy Puncher and The Wrist are all, surprisingly, asexual.

Dog King
May 19, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Joker: (Thinking of the best phrase to start off with) Well actually, Bats, I'm what you call an ephebophile.

Batman: (Wearing a Folding Ideas shirt) No! That's just another word for pedophile! They're still minors! You're a libertarian Redditor!

Joker: But Batsy-watsy, it's natural....

Batman: That's essentialist biotruth baloney you sick freak! AAAAAARGH! (gets knocked out by one of Joker's goons while he's distracted)

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Alan Scott: Hardcore conservative, found cruising in airport restrooms multiple times.
Hal Jordan: Straight but loves pegging. Women don't usually agree to it so he uses his ring to create constructs to buttfuck him.
Kyle Rayner: Everyone thinks he's gay and he's tired of it. It's been made worse by the fact that no one has seen him with a woman in years but the real reason that he avoids women is that he has PTSD from when he came home and found his girlfriend stuffed in the refrigerator. Between the trauma and the guilt he can't bear the thought of that happening to someone else in his life so he just deals with the gay rumors because it's easier than talking about what happened and how he can't move on.
Guy Gardner: Aggressively straight. It's the basis of all of incredibly obnoxious behavior.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Buttman is not into butts despite the name

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Brainiac 1-???: Sapiosexual

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Darkseid: igneosexual

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Fantastic four: cuck, cuck, gay, incel

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Nirvana already covered this everyone is gay case closed

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Even the Gay Ghost? I doubt it

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Mr. Mxyzptlk is into piss.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

That blue naked guy is an autosexual

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

runnypoops posted:

Nirvana already covered this everyone is gay case closed

this was only true up to the point the song was released. the band could not possibly anticipate all characters yet to be created, and in fact there is strong evidence that cobain shot himself during a depressive episode triggered by the discovery of a non-gay superhero.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Fartington Butts posted:

Mr. Mxyzptlk is into piss.

Mr. Mxyzptlk will gently caress anyone and anything but he's been sexually frustrated for years because Superman has repeatedly ignored his advances.

Jimmy Olsen is very, very gay. Meeting Superman when he was young caused his sexual awakening but when he got older he fell hard for Clark Kent not even realizing that they are one in the same. Ironically he often fanaticizes about Clark putting on a red cape and having passionate but very gentle sex with him.

Perry White is straight but in a loveless marriage and he constantly wishes he was 25 again when he was out on the town being slutty as hell.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
Batman is a furry and Robin is just trying to find some place to fit in

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Batman and Superman were totally secret lovers.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

jason blood: asexual, can't stand physical contact
etrigran: pansexual, will gently caress or be hosed by anything that moves or doesn't

it causes a lot of friction in their relationship

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

bossy lady posted:

can the flash run fast enough to gently caress himself in the rear end

We all can, you just have to want it hard enough.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Batman is straight, but he's trained extensively at sucking dick in case it may help him fight crime

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Hi I'm Optimus Prime. I'm a truck and I like to gently caress.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

Hi I'm Optimus Prime. I'm a truck and I like to gently caress.

finally, the ultimate fusion of truckin and fuckin

no_tears
Dec 20, 2020

Bing Bong

super sweet best pal posted:

Batman and Superman were totally secret lovers.

Can’t wait to see that series on Netflix later this year!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Swamp Thing is a rather drab pansexual, save for his love of certain penis and vagina shaped cacti. The paparazzi can’t get enough of it.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Loden Taylor posted:

finally, the ultimate fusion of truckin and fuckin

Born on Cybertron, raised in a cave…

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Swamp Thing is a rather drab pansexual, save for his love of certain penis and vagina shaped cacti. The paparazzi can’t get enough of it.

Swamp Thing is what is colloquially known as a "simp" for Poison Ivy.

From his point of view, she is a massive figure in his life. From her point of view, he is just completely irrelevant and most of her friends have never even heard of him.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Lobo: loud and proud bear.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i know it’s not DC and this is a joke thread but just scrolling past the title made me remember that in the big fancy anniversary issue event for spider-man issue 700 like a decade ago there was an overwrought, terrible future story about peter parker mourning the fact that his radioactive mutant spider jism gave mary jane untreatable aggressive fatal cancer

which just

lmfao

disney paid billions for this drek lmfao

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Spidercum, spidercum

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

you'd think you'd be able to identify radioactive comic book cum. like it would glow green or something

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Dog King posted:

While doing research for this thread I found out there's a DC character named Atrocitus and he looks like this lol

Dex Starr

The cat is named Dex Starr and it's a murderer cat because it wants to be a "good kitty"

The cat is a sadomasochist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

john constantine: mostly into girls, the occasional boyfriend. didn't discover his true sexuality until he was possessed by a plant elemental who then used his body to cuckold his wife