Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dog King
May 19, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Superman: Mostly straight, mild bi tendencies
Lex Luthor: Likes women and young effeminate men
The Green Arrow: Classical dashing bisexual
The Flash: Gay, but not gold star
Wonder Woman: Lesbian? Seems too obvious somehow, like I must be missing something
Batman: Straight but volcel
Joker: Used to take poppers to gently caress anything, became asexual to troll Harley
Harley Quinn: Like all funny women, bisexual
Commissioner Gordon: Attracted to women, has never experimented with anything else
Harvey Dent: Straight. Don't expect some cute joke about his dual nature. This is a serious list
Penguin: Pedophile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Dog King posted:

Batman: Straight but volcel

same

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

they’re all virgins

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Thanks! Will update Wikipedia stat!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Alan Scott is gay.

So is Kate Kane.

Monsieur Mallah is sapiosexual.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Dog King posted:

Penguin: Pedophile

You're mixing up the top hat crew: That's Mad Hatter.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Every Female DC Supervillain: Lesbian, or bisexual who heavily favors women.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

This list won't be complete till it contains Booster Gold!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

BrigadierSensible posted:

This list won't be complete till it contains Booster Gold!

Booster Gold is robosexual. He's in love with his sidekick, Skeets.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Deathstroke the Terminator: demisexual, but can't form a connection with anyone cuz he bums everyone out.

MuscaDomestica
Apr 27, 2017

Wifi Toilet posted:

Deathstroke the Terminator: demisexual, but can't form a connection with anyone cuz he bums everyone out.

No he is one of those fun people who constantly explain to you why being an Ephebophile is the biologically right choice and to not worry about it.

Tomfoolery
Oct 8, 2004

Superman only fucks other species, but they are female so maybe that falls under "mostly straight"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pissbitch McCree, Cajun Pissbitch to the Stars and secretly Commissioner Gordon's biological half-nephew: Loves pisssss op.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Orlando "Jimmy Leg" Brown, Secret International Lover for hire by night, and professional Boy Shorts wearer and Yacht Waxer by day, currently permanently employed by The Flash: Straight.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Kryptonians don't have genitals or an anus, their metabolisms don't produce solid or liquid waste and they reproduce by emitting spores that then pupate underground like a fungus.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

X-men Danger Room: After Dark

Wolverine adamantium fingerpoppin Beasts fuzzy bumhole while Cable jacks off to completion and then travels backwards in time to catch his own load in his mouth. Professor-X watching the whole thing from Cerebro while doing poppers.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I was gonna be a superhero but I straight up can’t do spandex. You can see the whole outline of my dilz, there is like zero to the imagination. I don’t have the little button penis most of those guys have, and let’s not even get started on the balls. No I’m not saving some plums for later haha why don’t you think of something original idiot! Pulls the whole neckline down and I look like I’m trying to show tit. If there’s ever a Scottish superhero with a huge codpiece I might have a shot at fame, but I’m not holding my breath. :shrug:

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Dog King posted:

You're alright in my book, OP

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Condiment King is slut

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Dog King posted:

I'm pretty sure most of his bi tendencies are directed at Batman.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I'm flogging the nemory, but I can't remember any superheroines or even female supervillains I flogged the log to as a teen... so none of them I think.

Im gay.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Mar 14, 2022

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Dog King posted:

Superman... mild bi tendencies.

Thuper!

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

The riddler is an incel and addicted to complicated masturbation techniques. Its the only way he can cum

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

bossy lady posted:

The riddler is an incel and addicted to complicated masturbation techniques. Its the only way he can cum

Dumb people: "The Riddler only gets caught because he leaves riddles! He'd be unstoppable if he just DIDN'T! He is so dumb."

Smart people: "The Riddler has a fetish and everything he does is in service of it. The crimes are secondary."

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Doctor Fate is Polyamorous and a master of Tantric Sex. He mentions this constantly in casual conversations. This is why other superheroes avoid him unless there's some sort of magical apocalypse going on.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Robin is a power bottom.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

everyone is gay on Gay-Earth

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

boner robin is a total FREAK

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Gay-Man is a closeted straight man.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
DC characters only sometimes dry hump to nearly the point of climax then immediately stop and go to sleep, never takes more than ten seconds. Babies come from magic angels jizzing in some lettuce.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

can the flash run fast enough to gently caress himself in the rear end

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

booster gold and blue beetle are in a loving long term relationship, looking to adopt
joker swears he's an ephebophile, it's a real thing, look it up
matter-eater-lad wants to eat your matter, lad
firestorm is fuh-laming!
martian manhunter at day, martian milfhunter at night
hawkman is a closeted republican
green lantern and green arrow explored each other back in the 70s but it was the 70s man, everyone did it
cyborg secretly funneled STAR labs funds into a robotic fleshlight and is content with single life
the internet has been GREAT for bizarro

Dog King
May 19, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
While doing research for this thread I found out there's a DC character named Atrocitus and he looks like this lol

Dog King
May 19, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Wall Balls posted:

booster gold and blue beetle are in a loving long term relationship, looking to adopt
joker swears he's an ephebophile, it's a real thing, look it up
matter-eater-lad wants to eat your matter, lad
firestorm is fuh-laming!
martian manhunter at day, martian milfhunter at night
hawkman is a closeted republican
green lantern and green arrow explored each other back in the 70s but it was the 70s man, everyone did it
cyborg secretly funneled STAR labs funds into a robotic fleshlight and is content with single life
the internet has been GREAT for bizarro

Joker says he's an ephebophile as an ironic troll because he knows it's been a meme for over a decade

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
they're all fictional who cares

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Dog King posted:

While doing research for this thread I found out there's a DC character named Atrocitus and he looks like this lol

Is he top, bottom or versatile

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

hemale in pain posted:

Is he top, bottom or versatile

He has a cat so incel

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Dr. Hugo Strange is secretly into urethral sounding, but would never tell his wife.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

Raku posted:

He has a cat so incel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Dog King posted:

Extreme gay energy