Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Mets have a double header today, but ESPN is showing only 1 game?

Not sure it matters unless Alonso hits enough bombs to save me from choking here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Good game Luxury Tax Evaders. This is definitely the most brutal of my countless 2nd place finishes.

Maybe next year we should wrap up the week before the regular season ends, today was stupid since everyone had already clinched everything. Something to consider in the Spring.

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

I started sending out the congratulations and Paypal flagged me for suspicious activity. I am now on hold. Hopefully Paypal lets it go.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
the way I started the first month, I wasn't sure if I'd make the playoffs. good season, everyone, and thanks

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

coronaball posted:

Good game Luxury Tax Evaders. This is definitely the most brutal of my countless 2nd place finishes.

Thanks and gg. You were so far ahead in the first week that I kinda gave up. It was pretty funny that we both rage-dropped Stanton in the same playoff matchup lol. And you had me sweating when you streamed literally every SP on Wednesday.

Man, Aaron Judge was a cheat code this year, huh? Bet he was on a lot of winning teams.

quote:

Maybe next year we should wrap up the week before the regular season ends, today was stupid since everyone had already clinched everything. Something to consider in the Spring.

I don't feel strongly about it, but I would be OK with this.

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

Paypal is still reviewing me sending money out. Sigh. Going to try again later.

Edit: Okay the 10 and 30 are both sent and cleared. Don't know what Paypal is waiting on with the 60.

General Bullshit fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Oct 7, 2022

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

In my $100 league we used to skip the last week of the season, but I am okay with the war of attrition so to speak. Basically, whatever you want to do with the last week is fine with me.

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

I'm cool with whatever. Also let me know what theme/gimmick you want for next season.

I'm not cool with Paypal still holding the money on the first place winner. Sorry it's still "pending" an investigation.

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

Looks like I need to tell them what day A-Rod was born.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Also, lol