Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Oh poo poo, now we're going places.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
I love how the movie poster images on Wikipedia are so loving small you can never read a single word on the actual poster. The mandatory resolution for movie posters on that site must be like loving 300x100 or something. They couldn't allow anything even 20% bigger so you could read the loving thing? I'm not asking for HD resolutions. Just like 600px so you can read the loving thing!

Literally the biggest movie on earth of all time and I can't even read the loving tagline under the title. gently caress you, Wikipedia! Like 11 more kilobytes and I you would be able to actually see the loving poster but no, Wikipedia is run on an AOL server in 1997 apparently. But a picture of some guy's nutsack is 9000x120000 so these idiots who run the site aren't even consistent.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Lmao

I immediately get fromsoft character creator vibes from this face but im sure it has nothing to do with the 100 hours of Elden Ring I've played lately

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Blooster posted:

I love how the movie poster images on Wikipedia are so loving small you can never read a single word on the actual poster. The mandatory resolution for movie posters on that site must be like loving 300x100 or something. They couldn't allow anything even 20% bigger so you could read the loving thing? I'm not asking for HD resolutions. Just like 600px so you can read the loving thing!

Literally the biggest movie on earth of all time and I can't even read the loving tagline under the title. gently caress you, Wikipedia! Like 11 more kilobytes and I you would be able to actually see the loving poster but no, Wikipedia is run on an AOL server in 1997 apparently. But a picture of some guy's nutsack is 9000x120000 so these idiots who run the site aren't even consistent.

That's Jimbo Wales' nutsack and you will give it the UTMOST RESPECT

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Blooster posted:

Wait, are you saying the nutsack should be lower resolution? :confused:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Never! Always highest resolution for nutsack!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

By popular demand posted:

Never! Always highest resolution for nutsack!

NESticle is all the resolution you need friend

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
gently caress off Gurf. :jerkbag:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Doll House Ghost posted:

Favourite image from Wiki

Favourite contents list from a Wiki page

These are my people

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Nerkolus Kerge

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
What's with the giant bump on the baby's neck

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Drunk Nerds posted:

What's with the giant bump on the baby's neck

I don't like you're description of my genitalia.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
My favorite genres of photos on Wikipedia are:

1. Pictures of celebrities that were taken surreptitiously, of them with their head down: eating in a mall food court, at an airport, signing a book, or something.

2. Pictures of private parts and bodily fluids that were obviously taken by the uploader for exhibitionist purposes.

William Bear fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Mar 19, 2022

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

idk if anyone cares but to get around the faceapp watermark for the free version you can just screenshot the pic you want to use so the watermark can be cropped out. thats my faceapp tip of the day thanks everybpdy :)

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Blooster posted:

their policy is that screenshots and posters have to be so small that they're useless, that way there's no chance there's any copyright issues

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

William Bear posted:

My favorite genres of photos on Wikipedia are:

1. Pictures of celebrities that were taken surreptitiously, of them with their head down: eating in a mall food court, at an airport, signing a book, or something.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larisa_Oleynik

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

pixaal posted:

Given the spelling I'm going to guess someone was trolling and uploaded it to see how long it would stay up. Impressive as poo poo so far don't tell the editors.

i checked the profile of the person who uploaded the image and it's a company that does medical images and everything else they've posted looks fine, it's just this one image that's bafflingly horrible

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
7 stages of avenattization

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49