Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Grandicap posted:

Sng is virus aligned.

##vote sng

Haha excellent!

##vote SNG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
##vote SNG

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

##vote SNG

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Anyone else feel like a lemming marching to their death? Just me?

Lotus was right BTW so I believe their claim.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
It’s cool that we voted out a town doctor

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I protected Sandwolf, figured scum would go for the nearly 100% confirmed town tracker.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I protected Sandwolf, figured scum would go for the nearly 100% confirmed town tracker.

What about grandi? Why is he still alive

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Sand who did you track?

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

b-minus1 posted:

What about grandi? Why is he still alive

Cause I assumed our bodyguard claim would be surgically attached to him.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Scum has no shortage of targets, and we have no shortage of protective roles (not including scum jailer sandnavyguy).

If noone was jailed last night, sng attempted the kill and failed (on sandwolf). This sand on sand violence is coarse and grating.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Maerlyn posted:

Anyone else feel like a lemming marching to their death? Just me?

Lotus was right BTW so I believe their claim.

I don't get this midset. We have had 4 executions, 3 of which have been scum, and only 1 night kill. It isn't a perfect game, but it is going exceptionally well.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Yay good cop. ##vote sng

Last scum is between plastic and b- I GUESS. Although there being no night kill should confirm plastic. I am thinking someone is a backup arso.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

This also hardclears binus in my mind, He was the N1 jail, back when sng had no reason to lie, he was actually looking for cred by claiming it.
Even if scum decide to jail one of their own because binus was sure of his own demise from night actions, if that were the case binus wouldn't have responded to the jail claim the way he did, not really confirming it, saying he had no action so he had no idea if it worked or not.

Again, back to single scum team because of the lack of kills again. We have had 1 night kill across 4 days. Unless the other scum team has an arsonist too (which would be wild), so 5 scum total feels right if there is a 3p (non-killing), 6 is possible, but a bit high. Maybe that is the snooze cruise traitor, so it makes math right, 5.5 scum. And sc has been hard core trying to let the scum team know he is the traitor???

That is a future thought, not a current though, for now, killing Virus-investigated Sandnavyguy is top priority.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Toalpaz posted:

Yay good cop. ##vote sng

Last scum is between plastic and b- I GUESS. Although there being no night kill should confirm plastic. I am thinking someone is a backup arso.

I feel good about plastic too. Having a doc-enabler and a backup means there are multiple ways to turn off the doc. There is no reason to make the backup doc a scum there. There is already an enabler.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I am good with killing snooze cruise tomorrow if the game isn't over for sure. Her play has been erratic.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

SNG visited me last night lol

##vote SNG

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Grandicap posted:

I don't get this midset. We have had 4 executions, 3 of which have been scum, and only 1 night kill. It isn't a perfect game, but it is going exceptionally well.

Yeah I mean I’ve done nothing of consequence this game but vote schwinn instead of hammering b- on D1 but I’m fine with the way the game has gone!

Also lol at b- being all angry about our one bad lunch

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Sandwolf posted:

SNG visited me last night lol

#vote SNG

Well then.

##vote: SNG

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Noooooooooo, goodbye sandnavyguy!

Votecount for Day 5
With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 18th, 2022 at 7 p.m. UTC -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I was going to bring up sng trying to frantically push annarc instead of siv the other day before hammer went down but didn't get to my computer in time, alas.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Case Notes:
Patient has made a full recovery. Blood work from lab finally returned. Patient serum tested positive for 4 separate viral antigens. This is the first known case of a patient recovering simultaneously from this many symptomatic diseases. Further study of patient immune system highly recommended.

sandnavyguy, Lyssavirus (Virus-aligned Jailer) has been destroyed Day 5.

quote:

Lyssavirus (Virus-aligned Jailer)

You are a genus of RNA viruses responsible for the inflammatory brain disease rabies. Rabies is almost always fatal once symptoms present. Damage to the nervous system as the virus moves to the brain can block normal bodily functions.
Once per night you may jail one other player, blocking them from performing any actions and blocking all actions performed on them.

You win when Virus control the vote.

LotusAura, Dendritic Cells (Body-aligned Rolecop),
b-minus1, Th2-Cells (Body-aligned Doctor Enabler),
PlasticAutomaton, Memory B-Cells (Body-aligned Backup Doctor),
Grandicap, T-Killer Cells (Body-aligned Backup Cop),
girl dick energy, Neutrophils (Body-aligned Bodyguard),
Sandwolf, Nerve Cells (Body-aligned Tracker),
Snooze Cruise, Benign Tumour (Body-aligned Miller),
Nep-Nep, Fibroblasts (Body-aligned Vanilla),
Toalpaz, Erythrocytes (Body-aligned Vanilla),
Hal Insandenza, Endothelial Cells (Body-aligned Vanilla)
and
Maerlyn, Hepatocytes (Body-aligned Vanilla) have survived to endgame and achieved a Body victory!

quote:

Dendritic Cells (Body-aligned Rolecop).

You are a collection of professional antigen presenting cells, responsible for detecting antigens and informing the immune system.
Once per night you may investigate one other player, informing you of their role.

You win when all threats to Body are eliminated.

quote:

Th2-Cells (Body-aligned Doctor Enabler).

You are a collection of differentiated T-lymphocytes and an important component of the adaptive immune system. In particular your presence is vital for the activation of antibody producing B-Cells.
If at any point you die all doctor actions will be blocked forever. Otherwise you are effectively vanilla, apart from the ability to discuss and vote in thread you have no other powers.

quote:

Memory B-Cells (Body-aligned Backup Doctor).

You are a collection of differentiated B-lymphocytes and an important component of the adaptive immune system. You are responsible for the development of long term immunity from pathogens. When activated you differentiate further into plasma cells and can quickly release large amounts of antibodies.
Currently you have no powers apart from the ability to discuss and vote in thread. However, if the doctor dies at any point you will assume their role.

Once per night you may target one player to protect from killing actions.

quote:

T-Killer Cells (Body-aligned Backup Cop).

You are a collection of differentiated T-lymphocytes and an important component of the adaptive immune system. You are responsible for the detection and destruction of virally infected cells. Your main method of detection is via MHC antigen presenting receptors produced by host cells.
Currently you have no powers apart from the ability to discuss and vote in thread. However, if the cop dies at any point you will assume their role.

Once per night you may investigate one player, informing you of their alignment.

quote:

Neutrophils (Body-aligned Bodyguard).

You are a collection of short lived phagocytes responsible for the destruction of pathogens and cellular debris.
Once per night you may target one player to bodyguard. If they are targeted with a killing action you will die in their place.

quote:

Nerve Cells (Body-aligned Tracker).

You are the collection of cells that form the nervous system. You are responsible for carrying signals around the body to and from the brain.
Once per night you may track one player, informing you of anyone they visit.

quote:

Benign Tumour (Body-aligned Miller).

You are a collection of mutated body cells that have lost the ability to properly control differentiation and proliferation. You lack the ability to spread into surrounding tissues or metastasise and are thus largely harmless.
If investigated you will always return a Virus-aligned result. Apart from the ability to discuss and vote in thread you have no other powers.

quote:

Fibroblasts (Body-aligned Vanilla).

You are a collection of cells responsible for the synthesis of collagen and other materials that provide structure for various tissues. You are also involved in wound healing.
Apart from the ability to discuss and vote in thread you have no other powers.

quote:

Erythrocytes (Body-aligned Vanilla).

You are the red blood cells responsible for the transportation of oxygen around the body.

quote:

Endothelial Cells (Body-aligned Vanilla).

You are the cells that line the inside of the blood and lymphatic vessels. Endothelial cells form a barrier between the vessels and the various tissues of the body.

quote:

Hepatocytes (Body-aligned Vanilla).

You are the cells that make up the majority of the tissue mass of the liver. You are responsible for many important liver functions including detoxification and the excretion of bile.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I'm a tumor

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Thanks for playing everyone! I’d also like to thank shell for the amazing day and night banners.

The idea behind this setup was for scum to have highly plausible (and in 3/4 cases rolecop proof) fakeclaims. I’m particular scum had a millerise action to help give their cop legitimacy.

Unfortunately I didn’t anticipate the scum cop dying D1 (without anyone even suggesting they claim) which kind of led to a runaway Town victory.

Also probably had too many players to not have another killer somewhere.

Sorry to scum if they felt a bit underpowered.

Last banner that I didn’t get to use:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

https://images.app.goo.gl/8tzg3bVFBx6YPeu47

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Glad my fears of another villianous team were unfounded, it just seemed like things were going too well and I was getting suspicious. Nicely done town!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

game!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Game ruled! Thanks Obama for running it and everyone else for making it fun as hell once I properly got into the swing of things in N1. Shame I caused literally the only misvote in the game (the more confident I am, the more likely I am to be wrong I swear), so uh... sorry about that ANarc!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
We won!! Yay!!

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Lotus Aura posted:

Game ruled! Thanks Obama for running it and everyone else for making it fun as hell once I properly got into the swing of things in N1. Shame I caused literally the only misvote in the game (the more confident I am, the more likely I am to be wrong I swear), so uh... sorry about that ANarc!

I was pretty convinced about it too and by the time I had doubts we hammered so lol.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

yatta

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Also Anarc, welcome to the community sorry we murdered you! Hope you keep playing!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Thanks for the game!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I accept all of your apologies

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Good game!

Maintaining that 0% accuracy rating on hard reads! Woooo!

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
great job town