Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

OMFG FURRY posted:

nah, im good

Sir, we only acknowledge proper queens English here, and language that is structured to form an affidavit, and if you use any of that hoodlum speak we will promptly contact the police to nerve gas you. :nono:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Sir, we only acknowledge proper queens English here, and language that is structured to form an affidavit, and if you use any of that hoodlum speak we will promptly contact the police to nerve gas you. :nono:

I think the poster mean morally good, in that there will be no attempt to use a receipt as part of an elaborate tax fraud.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
sometimes they ask in a way that makes it seem rude not to take the receipt imo

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

the point is that it's a microaggression and op shouldnt have to suffer them to get on with his day to day water bottle and gas buying life

AGGRESSION BAD! :haibrower:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

gleebster posted:

I think the poster mean morally good, in that there will be no attempt to use a receipt as part of an elaborate tax fraud.

These are uh, business condoms, for the uh, business glory holes. :airquote:

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

These are uh, business condoms, for the uh, business glory holes. :airquote:

Well, that could actually be deducted as a business expense.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

gleebster posted:

Well, that could actually be deducted as a business expense.

Yeah let’s see here, pens, pencils, toner cartridge, paper clips, chippendales paper weight (questionable), 5000 gallon drum of lube, yeah all this poo poo checks out. :hmmyes:

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Real talk tho, one of America's greatest crises is the disgraceful unreliability of receipt printers at the gasoline pumps. I don't understand why an army of technicians isn't constantly checking for jams and refilling the paper. And maybe check for skimmers once in a while, while you're at it.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
I always get my receipt if I'm paying with my debit card because I am an old man who acruslly balances his checking account. :shrug:

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
I do it in Excel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
some gas stations have wised up with the pump prompting you if you want a receipt or not.

CVS was horrible for a long time, because you'd get 6' of receipt with rebates. Now the touch panel prompts if you want one.

if i need a receipt i'll look at my bank account and be like, 'yeah, i bought that'

One 7/11 I went to had the receipt printer on the customer side, with a garbage can right near the register. you were expected to take your own receipt and trash it, or keep it.