Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

days are too short to do anything and i can't get the tool to hit the spots i want them to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

days are too short to do anything and i can't get the tool to hit the spots i want them to

drat bro story of my life

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Which harvest moon let you throw a poisonous mushroom in the town potluck? Play that one, op

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I never had a 64 but I played a ton of the PS1 Back to Nature.

Basicly the same game I think. I never won a horse or dog race but I had sooo many chickens.

Glfh and don't cry when the hurricane wipes out all your hard work.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

I looked up A Wonderful Life because I’m nostalgic for harvest moon in general now and found out the seasons in it are only 10 days long each which I somehow completely forgot because I remember that game just moving like molasses while easy listening guitar music played in the background.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Back to Nature is the best one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

I looked up A Wonderful Life because I’m nostalgic for harvest moon in general now and found out the seasons in it are only 10 days long each which I somehow completely forgot because I remember that game just moving like molasses while easy listening guitar music played in the background.

yeah it was extremely boring