Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

By growing out a thick push broom mustache, wearing aviators, and cloning myself so we can all sit in our car parked on the corner eyeing people who pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I suddenly realize that my gait has slowed to an imperious saunter, my thumbs hooked under my belt, the free fingers of my right hand brushing the grip of a pistol that definitely wasn't there a moment ago. My God, It's happening again. Noticing a passerby I approach them and attempt to cry for help, but all that comes out is "Weeelll, what do we have here?"

alnilam

Waking up in a daze, smelling of donuts and automotive interiors, finding a broken typewriter and scattered paperwork all over the room... what happened last night? I look at my watch and see the wound, now scabbed over, from when that cop bit me last week

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

google THIS posted:

I suddenly realize that my gait has slowed to an imperious saunter, my thumbs hooked under my belt, the free fingers of my right hand brushing the grip of a pistol that definitely wasn't there a moment ago. My God, It's happening again. Noticing a passerby I approach them and attempt to cry for help, but all that comes out is "Weeelll, what do we have here?"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

alnilam posted:

Waking up in a daze, smelling of donuts and automotive interiors, finding a broken typewriter and scattered paperwork all over the room... what happened last night? I look at my watch and see the wound, now scabbed over, from when that cop bit me last week

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

As Gregor Samsa awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found himself transformed in his bed into a gigantic piece of poo poo.

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Escape From Noise

your friend sk posted:

As Gregor Samsa awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found himself transformed in his bed into a gigantic piece of poo poo.

Nosfereefer

your friend sk posted:

lmbo

Stoner Sloth

your friend sk posted:

nut

your friend sk posted:

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

your friend sk posted:

fuckin lol

Twenty Four

Escape From Noise posted:

By growing out a thick push broom mustache, wearing aviators, and cloning myself so we can all sit in our car parked on the corner eyeing people who pass.

Are you a terminator? Like one of those liquid metal ones that can just become a cop? You have to tell me if you are, it's a time-law.

FutonForensic

can't wait for my partner to die so I can become a badass

Chrs

my uncle was a cop and one time when I was about 5 years old and being a bit of a bastard at my grandma’s house he threatened to bite my head off if I didn’t behave.

can cops actually do that?

Chrs

i wasn’t sure so I behaved just in case

Ass-penny

alnilam posted:

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Look forward to fighting crime in a future time.

Escape From Noise

Prurient Squid posted:

Look forward to fighting crime in a future time.

Village People cartoon reboot looking sketch AF

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
It's me officers I made the mean post!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Ooooh. That kind of turning into the cops.

Never do that.

Escape From Noise

Bright Bart posted:

Never do that.

[Pushes up sunglasses]
And why's that, son?

Prurient Squid

I just got a great idea guys!

Robocop vs. Police Academy.

Ass-penny

Bright Bart posted:

Never do that.

Actually turning people into the cops is bad however you interpret the sentence.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Officer, I'd like to turn myself out

*Puts on lipstick and gazes seductively*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

They put a hooker under the table to suck Robocop off as he's giving a speech. Robocop is compeltely unfazed. Then he shoots Mahoney in the dick.

edit:

"Oww, my dick and balls" Mahoney cried. "You win this round Robocop".