Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

JnnyThndrs posted:

I unironically like the song ‘What’s Going On’ by 4 Non Blondes and sing along off-key whenever I think nobody can hear me.

yeah its pretty cool, terrible video though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin

Catastrophe posted:

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I goofed up the 2nd half of my adult life via a series of very poor decisions and it's difficult and often inappropriate to discuss in detail.
All good, I did the same to the first quarter of my life. No judgement, all love.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Doctor Dogballs posted:

yeah its pretty cool, terrible video though

I like her hat tho

I can't believe I admitted that jfc

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

My toes are comically small. I compensate for this by having a small dick.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

My hands are tiny. :goonsay:But you know what they say about guys with tiny hands..........

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

My hands are tiny. :goonsay:But you know what they say about guys with tiny hands..........

They get sore elbows from fisting? :thunk:

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

They make really lovely presidents?

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I don't have imposter syndrome I'm actually wildly incompetent.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
You know how everyone assumed that like half the submissions to the anonymous confessions thread were fake?

I submitted every single confession to that thread, and they were all real.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

they're always the first person I call if I need to swap some hardware around in my case

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I got classically Nigerian scammed by a nice man that worked on a coffee boat and needed some cash for a couple days till his papers come in or some poo poo. Not the only reason for my trust issues

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I invented the school shooting. I didn't do one myself, I just came up with the concept

It really caught on :(

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Icochet posted:

I invented the school shooting. I didn't do one myself, I just came up with the concept

It really caught on :(
Ok, but the royalties have to be nice at least?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Really hard to collect I'd imagine
Should have invented a school tooting instead

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I don't have any drivers licence, the idea of driving terrifies me. Like you're in a metal box going super fast and you can make a wrong turn and then oppps I guess I'm dead or oops I guess I just killed someone oh well!

Confusedslight fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Jan 30, 2023

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
i actually enjoy disco music. No why.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Confusedslight posted:

I don't have any drivers licence, the idea of driving terrifies me. Like you're in a metal box going super fast and you can make a wrong turn and then oppps I guess I'm dead or oops I guess I just killed someone oh well!

I get that, and no judgement here. But, do you live somewhere that driving isn't really a requirement? Or do you just rely on friends and what not?

Genuinely curious, since I totally understand, I'd rather have the control than to trust some other person.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

they wear tiny gloves!
My hands are just average, probably but they're fat. lol.

My coworker's hands are a bit smaller than mine, but just as chubby. He chews his fingernails, so he needs help picking up tiny things sometimes, lol. (not really, i just sit there and laugh at him until he manages)

interwhat posted:

I got classically Nigerian scammed by a nice man that worked on a coffee boat and needed some cash for a couple days till his papers come in or some poo poo. Not the only reason for my trust issues

I've replied to every scammer I've ever received email from, and I have never received a reply :(
I always act so earnest, maybe a bit suspicious ... but jesus at least try to convince me.

Slugworth posted:

You know how everyone assumed that like half the submissions to the anonymous confessions thread were fake?

I submitted every single confession to that thread, and they were all real.

I've submitted 4, I think, over the years.

You, Sir / Ma'am, are fibbing!

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Jan 31, 2023

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

blight rhino posted:

I get that, and no judgement here. But, do you live somewhere that driving isn't really a requirement? Or do you just rely on friends and what not?

I've always lived very centrally in cities that are very walkable and have pretty good public transport.

edit: Live in Nz if thats of any relevance.

Confusedslight fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Jan 31, 2023

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

blight rhino posted:

I've submitted 4, I think, over the years.

You, Sir / Ma'am, are fibbing!
I know which 4 you're talking about, and they were disgusting

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I liked The Last Jedi and Star Trek Discovery

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Slugworth posted:

Ok, but the royalties have to be nice at least?

The shooters never pay. It's like they don't care

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Disco music is good. Not embarrassed tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Disco music is good. Not embarrassed tho.

:yeah: