Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I’m an opiate addict and also very fat, so I tend to take massive, rock hard shits. After clogging my own toilet one too many times I started exclusively making GBS threads in public toilets, usually clogging them as well. Some of my usual haunts have put out signs asking for the serial jumbo shitter to please stop using their toilets as it costs them lots of money to have to keep calling plumbers to fix them. I feel so guilty.

pencilhands fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Jan 23, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
i'm afraid of wild turkeys

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

I called LSBB's cock torture hotline and a couple hours later three apes piled out of a white van and mangled my dick and I was too broke to tip them after

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
My butt has a smaller, less powerful butt.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

One time I lent William Henry Hairytaint $50 for groceries. He said he'd pay it back and I believed him :rolleyes:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

I paid :10bux: to post here

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm the zodiac killer lol

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i sit down when i pee and stand up when i poo

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i post on "something is awful. com"

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

I'm gay

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I killed SA poster Smugworth months ago and I just log into his account to post tepid insults and self-owns every once in awhile.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm Lowtax, I'm not really dead bitches!!!

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Small dick, op.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

pencilhands posted:

I’m an opiate addict and also very fat, so I tend to take massive, rock hard shits. After clogging my own toilet one too many times I started exclusively making GBS threads in public toilets, usually clogging them as well. Some of my usual haunts have put out signs asking for the serial jumbo shutter to please stop using their toilets as it costs them lots of money to have to keep calling plumbers to fix them. I feel so guilty.

Read this in the golden girl's voice

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Jan 23, 2023

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I killed SA poster Smugworth months ago and I just log into his account to post tepid insults and self-owns every once in awhile.

I know you crawled out of the sewer during daylight hours in a bold attempt to scavenge for food, but could you tell me why everyone hates you all of a sudden

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Buce posted:

i post on "something is awful. com"

I was gonna say this!! :mad:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
unlike everyone else (as far as i understand), i poop sometimes

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I still play hearthstone

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

Devils Affricate posted:

I still play hearthstone

why on earth would you admit to this????? jesus christ, some goons are shameless

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

pencilhands posted:

I’m an opiate addict and also very fat, so I tend to take massive, rock hard shits. After clogging my own toilet one too many times I started exclusively making GBS threads in public toilets, usually clogging them as well. Some of my usual haunts have put out signs asking for the serial jumbo shutter to please stop using their toilets as it costs them lots of money to have to keep calling plumbers to fix them. I feel so guilty.

lmao

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Devils Affricate posted:

I still play hearthstone

Normal or auto chess?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

I know you crawled out of the sewer during daylight hours in a bold attempt to scavenge for food, but could you tell me why everyone hates you all of a sudden

i like botj william and smug

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Large pooper, small scooper

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

My last name literally translates to doctor of circumcisions.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

sometimes poo poo comes out of my rear end. i'm not proud of it, but that's the truth.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I’m left-handed and have never told anyone :ninja:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

THE BAR posted:

Normal or auto chess?

Duels, actually

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Can't read or write

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
I…I….I am a Goon.

whew

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
while most girls my age were fantasizing about boy bands, the only boyfriend I wanted was the Genie from Aladdin. Not for the wishes either, he was a really nice and cool dude. Then again is having a crush on Robin Williams embarrassing?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

my most shameful secret is that i’m really good at posting, but i keep it hidden well

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Richard Cabeza posted:

I…I….I am a Goon.

whew

this. and i fear having to explain it to people like my loved ones

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Cowslips Warren posted:

while most girls my age were fantasizing about boy bands, the only boyfriend I wanted was the Genie from Aladdin. Not for the wishes either, he was a really nice and cool dude. Then again is having a crush on Robin Williams embarrassing?

I don't think so

but then, one of my earliest crushes was Harpo Marx so maybe my judgement is off

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
I play eve online and then post about it on a website that I paid to post on:negative:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

grumplestiltzkin posted:

I play eve online and then post about it on a website that I paid to post on:negative:

You're better off than most of us my friend, the average goon paid to post here for no particular reason at all

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
These secrets are about as juicy as a raisin left out in the sun for three weeks.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Das Boo posted:

My butt has a smaller, less powerful butt.

Mine is more powerful

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Should have put up a poll where every answer was "I post here" except for one which would be "Goku".

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

I poop on the floors of Walmarts just for fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

there are a lot of jealous, insecure goons