Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
also op, i get it if posting in byob can be intimidating, given the rich and ancient forum culture here. i'm sure we have strict guidelines or something

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
op I apologise in advance for not reading all of those words (tl;dr) but the secret to posting in byob is to just write the thing that makes air cone out of your nose slightly more forcefully, then open palm slam the post button

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

:justpost:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

just type out whatever you want to post and then delete every third or second or fourth word and it will use less words here i did it for you with your OP by deleting every 3rd word you really dont need all that many words!!

basket posted:

i kinda byob doesn't jokes and describe said and why joke is in serious style as general rule, i kinda been in of my so far, i am that you deceptively or help me a bit at condensing posts (i'd post mostly stuff with few ideas it, long posts are but seems would take whole lot effort) and return i'll you this; first clause this overly sentence only one sarcastic that i to put and two ways in you could the other one.

here's attempts to all that;

dont get they take long

setence is boring history class (one kinda imo history cool subject [pun intended])

on one makes u at tricking being tricked magpies would trade the for a they could the world for and themselves look [but with ring or trades??] (this had nothing do with post or at all like thinking animal psychology )

this joke already made generally but be more , haha... sorry be more

obviously still a lot of with this.

thank you posting if do so.

e; not a account thats what magpies about, i to have account by of tradjik can be if thats rule cos not logging with it cheers.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

just type out whatever you want to post and then delete every third or second or fourth word and it will use less words here i did it for you with your OP by deleting every 3rd word you really dont need all that many words!!

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Chewbecca posted:

op I apologise in advance for not reading all of those words (tl;dr) but the secret to posting in byob is to just write the thing that makes air cone out of your nose slightly more forcefully, then open palm slam the post button

in fact this works for any body orifice

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

frump truck

hello... again!

OP i think you are doing just fine

frump truck

hello... again!

frump truck

hello... again!

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

just type out whatever you want to post and then delete every third or second or fourth word and it will use less words

this is fun idea and i want try it myself! although should I to even it out gubba borba joober flambin brank gornky

cruft

basket posted:

the post i am making this edit over was objectively worse than the one im quoting

drat, you just summed up my entire history on the forums.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

lmao

Shifty Nipples

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

the 'yob works in mysterious ways

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

the mystery is butts and farts

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
the butt, and the fart... both sides of the same coin.... opposed, yet intertwined..............

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
While You Were Fartying, I Studied the Butt

Ass-penny

Abugadu posted:

why not both :shrug:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

Quadramind

Well, yeah, with a good pair of goggles

Finger Prince

Abugadu posted:

While you were studying, I was farting the butt.

Shifty Nipples

Dr. Honked posted:

the butt, and the fart... both sides of the same coin.... opposed, yet intertwined..............

Abugadu posted:

Quadramind posted:

Well, yeah, with a good pair of goggles

Finger Prince posted:

While you were studying, I was farting the butt.

basket

crystalline beings are usually slower, more rational thinkers... unless their structural fragility is echo'd by their response triggers...

sorry okay its been a couple days now and im starting calm down a bit

basket

crystalline beings are usually slower, more rational thinkers... unless their structural fragility is echo'd by their response triggers...
im not posting about those two things that have been mentioned and i am quite upset that this thread has escalated to the point of such styles of humour having to be used

baka of lathspell

Areola Grande posted:

It's all I use unless I need to make a thread :smugdroid:

ive been straight making threads on awful and lemme tell u it is something else when ur doin a rambly op

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

op ur posts are very thoughtful and I enjoy reading them

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

basket

baka fwocka fwame posted:

op ur posts are very thoughtful and I enjoy reading them

thankyou friend

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

most unwordful post ever :popclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

:same: