Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If someone shot my dog I would shoot them several times op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

John Wick is a bad and immoral film you shouldn't murder like a 100 dudes cause someone shot you're dog

counterpoint: yes you should

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
A baby's gotta do what a baby's gotta do, Chuckie!

Walerian
Jun 1, 2011
What I wanna know is how rich do you have to be to have 100 armed guards with you every single place you go who are all willing to die to protect you?

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Walerian posted:

What I wanna know is how rich do you have to be to have 100 armed guards with you every single place you go who are all willing to die to protect you?

Depends. Are we talking U.S. dollars or gold doubloons?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

john wick funken blow

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

If someone killed my dog I would cry. Like, a lot.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Much like a scorsese film the point of john wick is crime is bad

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Imagine being married to John Wick. Imagine the absolutely barren conversations.

His wife probably welcomed death instead of going on living with him.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i agree OP i didnt much care for it on first viewing but it seems to have enough fans that id be willing to give it another try, for keanus sake

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

I’m James Kallstrom, formah head of the FBI’s New Yawk office.

When the son of a Russian mafia boss murdahs the dog of a professional assassin ovah a car deal in cold blood, it touches awf a brutal gang warh that threatens to engulf an entiah city.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

deep dish peat moss posted:

1) Okay it first becomes apparent when John Wick is going to kill the villain's son in a... bath-house nightclub (?) in John Wick 1. The villain's son is drinking an expensive bottle of alcohol and his bodyguard takes it away from him, and he starts yelling "BRING ME A BOTTLE! I WANT A BOTTLE! NOW!!! BRING ME A BOTTLE!"

That I think is rather kind of the point of the character. The kid is not some cartoonishly evil mastermind. He just some dumb spoiled manchild who kicked the whole mess off because John Wick didn't immediately hand him the key to his charger on a silver platter. And Everyone knows this too like when he dropped the car off at the chop shop John Leguizamo recognizes the car and punches him in goddamn face and when one of his dumb little goons points a gun at him he's all like "yeah go ahead dipshit I don't work for you I work for your father." Hell when the main gangster dude later calls him up over the incident he just goes "oh" and leaves it at that then later give the dumb asshat a good smack too himself. It's honestly fantastic.

So yeah the bottle scene is supposed to infatilize him because he IS a big dumb manbaby.

David D. Davidson fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Jan 27, 2023

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I mean I get that was the point of that character, but then I posted this thread because it seems to be the point of every character in the series. They are all yelling about highchairs and calvinball rules for the entire series.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I don't understand. He was asking for a bottle of alcohol. You can't give an alcohol to a baby! That would be bad!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

fishing with the fam posted:

I don't understand. He was asking for a bottle of alcohol. You can't give an alcohol to a baby! That would be bad!

They gave it to the baby and he died. It's the plot of the movie. John Wick killed an entire building full of babies by giving them bottles of alcohol, it's his backstory.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I wish John Wick would go after my posting enemies 😔

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I wish John Wick would go after my posting enemies 😔

If they're babies he will eliminate them posthaste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

What's the difference between a baby and an onion?

No one cries when John Wick shoots a baby with an uzi