Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Justa Dandelion

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

Their fast food chain locations had a regional menu item which was mostly similar to the rest of the menu.

Hoooooo boy.
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

me talking to a local: what the gently caress is sand

FutonForensic

In every land I have the same memory: the seawater tastes bad. The locals try to slap the water out of my hands when I drink but I am too quick. I can take three big gulps of nasty ocean water before they pull me away from the beach.

nut

i told the residents of toledo not to worry, they won't have to run home because I brought my own boomerang. little did i know that ancient arts are dead and none of these assholes can even teach me how to use it

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i very much enjoyed wearing the special hat associated with the region, made me feel so immersed in the culture

Barco Fiesta fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Feb 3, 2023

Quadramind

They did not let me wear my yeezys in the temple??? :confused:

Finger Prince

I was very drunk and don't actually have much memory of travel vacation.

Finger Prince

There were animals just walking around, outside! Can you imagine? Wild animals where the people lived!

Stereotype

i've had some great memories of travel vacations. i love to re-memory them.

Finger Prince posted:

There were animals just walking around, outside! Can you imagine? Wild animals where the people lived!

animals rock, i love em. wish there were more tbqh

----------------
Signature

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Finger Prince posted:

Why weren't they in a zoo, where I'm used to seeing this type of animal???

baka of lathspell

Barco Fiesta posted:

most people like to go to the touristy parts of town, but not me. i like to go off the beaten path, and mingle with the locals for that authentic experience

get a load of this guy

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

my travel vacation memory is part of my benefits package working at Rekall

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

nut

i don't need a memory i got a keychain

baka of lathspell

nut posted:

i don't need a memory i got a keychain

*points, lols, whispers*

this guy doesnt even have a mind palace

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

so that morning i was at the piazza del arto and taking in a lovely 2000 dollar picture of someones apartment fire when a bunch of people dressed up like if ronald reagan was the joker came in to rip the place off. i remember getting stockholm syndrome really hard and failing to avoid coming on to a clown who looked like whatever i was saying was less important than his next Joke of the Union address. the clown leader said "im rich bitch" really vocally and gunned down all his peers for a bigger take & then fit the whole impressionism exhibit into his getaway clown car. it was a great vacation 5/5 stars

- expedia review

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)