Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
the food was so good here they really ingredient like nowhere else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
taked a photo of person i affiliate with personally near large construction. always saw it online and in movies but in person it's really there. crazy to think they built it a long time ago.

Khanstant
first time you try to plug in phone charger but it's just drywall instead of electrical outlet

Khanstant
they let me be in a building if I paid but I wasn't allowed to take anything or go into most rooms

Manifisto

there was a place with rocks. they said the rocks were different from rocks in other places. I am no rock expert but I do not recall seeing rocks exactly like these, so I feel my life experience has been broadened.

ty nesamdoom!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
see this hole? it's the biggest hole in europe.

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
wow i saw bird and they don't have that bird here

well they do i think actually but wow

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Quadramind

People are so different here. None of them are all the same.

Manifisto

the food, wow! I was surprised at how edible it was, and the ingredients . . . you will not find ingredients so well suited to the dishes they were used in, probably. we spent literally part of every day just eating!

ty nesamdoom!

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Wow i was NOT prepared for the climate! All the clothes i brought were well suited for the temperatures at home, but did me no favors in this exotic land!

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
it's like i'm driving around and there's road, street sign, house, but somehow different road, street sign, house

biosterous

i gave someone money and we walked around and they pointed at buildings and said things and then i gave them a bit more money

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Khanstant
thought about buying paper with my location and mailing it to someone in a different location but the paper seller was speaking in tongues

Manifisto

we attended a performance of local culture, and let me tell you, it was wild! first of all, to truly "get" this culture, you have to understand that they consider music to be extremely important. if that's not already blowing your mind, they like to pair music with visual elements and/or spoken words, and the result is far more than the sum of its parts. the entire performance was so impressive, afterwards the audience showed their appreciation in a particularly local way involving percussive noises from their hands. it is a memory that will always be distinct from other memories, that's for sure!

ty nesamdoom!

Khanstant
and people there after the music event stayed and cleaned up trash afterwards, i saw some even bring their own costumes and gear to clean with

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
We sacrificed person to open gate to place, then Old One showed up.

Twenty Four

Quadramind posted:

People are so different here. None of them are all the same.

:nice:

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
the words they use to describe a thing are different from the words I would use to describe the same thing. And they pronounce them funny to!

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

FutonForensic

The venereal disease I got from the prostitutes felt really real. It had a distinct sensation on my genitals that is different from how my genitals feel normally.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Buttchocks posted:

We sacrificed person to open gate to place, then Old One showed up.

yeah i've flown southwest...

Chewbecca

public transport to go to the travel vacation sightseeing destination is novel and interesting and part of the experience to me

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
most people like to go to the touristy parts of town, but not me. i like to go off the beaten path, and mingle with the locals for that authentic experience

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I found myself

Justa Dandelion

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

We wanted to see site but with all the other activities we didn't have the time.

Hoooooo boy.
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I saw the thing and said huh and took a picture of the thing but never showed it to anyone

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Buttchocks

I pooped in a place designating for pooping. I was glad they had those over in Location.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i will never forget the memory of travel vacation

Justa Dandelion

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

Buttchocks posted:

I pooped in a place designating for pooping. I was glad they had those over in Location.

Yes and how about that slightly different bathroom custom?

Hoooooo boy.
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Chewbecca

Sarah Cenia posted:

I saw the thing and said huh and took a picture of the thing but never showed it to anyone

I told myself I was going to print the picture of the thing and put it in a frame

Khanstant
several objects in my pocket left without me noticing earlier today, how clumsy!!!

Quadramind

Haha, you won't believe what they call thing in place.

Buttchocks

Justa Dandelion posted:

Yes and how about that slightly different bathroom custom?

Please don't bring up Embarrassment and possible Crime that I caused because I was unfamiliar with Local Custom.

Manifisto

Buttchocks posted:

Please don't bring up Embarrassment and possible Crime that I caused because I was unfamiliar with Local Custom.

that's nothing compared to when I saw famous jewelry in local museum, and as one does, decided to liberate it. museum had various clever theft protection strategies involving guards, traps, and lasers, and navigating them turned out to be extremely dicey. at one point I found myself dangling from the ceiling on a hgh tech rope! needless to say, when the disappearance of famous jewelry was noticed, there was an uproar, causing mobilization of local law enforcement and coverage in the local news outlets. I was even given clever nickname as the culprit! all in all a fairly standard vacation memory, but it nonetheless will remain reasonably distinct from the others.

ty nesamdoom!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Chewbecca posted:

I told myself I was going to print the picture of the thing and put it in a frame

every time I scroll past the picture of the thing I say oh we should frame that and my wife says yeah that'd be cool but then nobody prints the thing

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

nut

passing my palm over the grass…dick bong wasn’t lying

nut

ya that tower was tall wasn’t it now that I think about it

FutonForensic

The rules for driving in this country are different than the rules for driving in my home country. The rules for driving are not the same.

Quadramind

Do you remember that guy?!

Khanstant
they don't have clothes like this back home except online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sepharo

EARTH! FIRE! WIND! WATER!
everything was just too sweet or too salty
like you don't need to overdue everything
I don't think those things should go on pizza