Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

you do not need to sign up to play BYOB Taskmaster!! however, by signing up, you will receive access to secret tasks (if any) that are not announced in the normal way. the more tasks you complete, the more points you get, and the closer you are to winning the whole shebang! if you do not sign up, you will probably not learn about secret tasks in time to complete them.

this is the thread to do signups. if you want to sign up, post in here and indicate whether you would like notification by SA PM (assuming you have PMs) or by email. if by email, do not post your email address in this thread! instead, send an email to manyfisted at gmail with "taskmaster signup" in the subject line.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I am Little Alex Horne.

I am signing up to be Little Alex Horne right here and now. PM me and I'll show you my hat. It's not a very good hat. In fact it's imaginary.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i am alice levine and i am in. hello my little ferret

also PMs please

barnold fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Feb 16, 2023

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

pm me

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Quadramind

In for PM from TM

Dumb Sex-Parrot
let's do this

PM

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

beer pal

hello please send me pm

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Manifisto

good good! let me emphasize that there is no commitment implied by signing up! you just get notifications, what you do with them is up to you!

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Manifisto posted:

good good! let me emphasize that there is no commitment implied by signing up! you just get notifications, what you do with them is up to you!

oh me

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
I'd like to sign up, no PMS so I'll email ya

thanks 2 balls dildo

Manifisto

fps_nug posted:

I'd like to sign up, no PMS so I'll email ya

one of us! one of us!

ty nesamdoom!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Google copter Google copter

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
No, that's not right 🤔

Charles Bukowski

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

How many are playing so far?

Thank you Saoshyant for the lovely signature.

Goons Are Gifts

The secret tasks are like the conspiracy forum opening up over Halloween, I'm not saying they're scary but I'm also not saying they're not scary so don't be spooked or actually yes get spooked

Manifisto

Charles Bukowski posted:

How many are playing so far?

since the signups are optional, no way of saying! nine brave souls have signed up for notifications.

ty nesamdoom!

Charles Bukowski

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Can I do it too? I have a lot of time now that I'm unemployed.

Thank you Saoshyant for the lovely signature.

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

I don't have a lot of time, but I would feel left out if I didn't try to do a task or two, so sign me up.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Manifisto

Charles Bukowski posted:

Can I do it too? I have a lot of time now that I'm unemployed.

absolutely!

Saoshyant posted:

I don't have a lot of time, but I would feel left out if I didn't try to do a task or two, so sign me up.

you got it!

people who are signed up should still read the thread in SA for information about non-secret tasks!

ty nesamdoom!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Am I too late to sign up? :ohdear:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm Aisling Bea btw

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Manifisto

Rarity posted:

Am I too late to sign up? :ohdear:

not at all, welcome!

Rarity posted:

I'm Aisling Bea btw

while these are some mighty impressive shoes to fill, if anyone can do it, Rarity can!

ty nesamdoom!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm already knocking back the Guinness to get into character.

Stoner Sloth

i don't know how much time i'll have to participate but heck sign me up, it looks like a lot of fun!!

Manifisto

Stoner Sloth posted:

i don't know how much time i'll have to participate but heck sign me up, it looks like a lot of fun!!

will do! and it's not too late for other people to sign up for notifications, at least for notifications that haven't been sent out yet . . .

ty nesamdoom!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
The first secret task is to give Raurty your best compliment :ninja:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Rarity posted:

My best compliment was that I'm super handsome and funny. You can have it.

Saoshyant

Raurty, I...

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

:negative:

Saoshyant

The cooperation and level of content generated by your Games GOTY threads are remarkable, amazing, and all sorts of awesome. If more goony goons tried to put actual effort into something for this community we'd shine like a huge lighthouse in a sea of darkness of what remains of the modern Internet. That's how much I appreciate those.

And one day -- in your own time, not to hurry -- you'll learn to spell your name :)

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Where's the task?

Give us a task!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Task 1, clock reading :biglips:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I refuse to play by anything as antiquated as the laws of metaphysics

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Time is betaphysics

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

and i was going to compliment you on your spelling!

also Rarity (and probably Raurty for that matter!) is a very nice and funny posting pal and probably a deadly wrestling enemy to those who cross her!

Manifisto

Rarity posted:

Where's the task?

Give us a task!

you've got your task, cap'n!

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

wait.... dang

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!