Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The Butcher posted:

Ever since The Realm of Magic banned abortions, I've found it for more profitable (and ethical!) to provide back ally abortions "Wizard Style".

Cast Locate Object to find the fetus, but you need to have either seen it before or something really similar, but they all look the same, so be sure to keep one on hand.

Once located, cast Teleport Object and magic that sucker right out and into the poor waifs arms. No muss, no fuss, no pain. The female beings of all species' in the realm love this new method.

I'm making fistfuls of gold, but more importantly, I'm making a difference.

It’s easier to just cast Slip Out the Back on the fetus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

naem posted:

is this the new evil wizard thread

Is there any other kind of wizard?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

If you're a wizard and not an evil wizard wtf are you even doing

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

Being good

naem
May 29, 2011

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Smugworth posted:

Being good

Sounds like something an evil wizard would say.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Smugworth posted:

Being good

good wizards lose breakdance fights hth

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp
For the past 12 years or so, I've been occasionally playing on MTGO, usually friendly sealed, where you buy a bunch of packs and make a deck for a 9 game league with them. I did one sealed league of the new set before this, and thought it seemed like an OK set and was looking forward to playing more, but now, when I fire up MTGO, I just think "loving Pinkertons?!?!?!?!", and close the program.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

good wizards lose breakdance fights hth

Breakdancing is morally neutral. That's why you can have breakdancing competitions with heroes and villains.

IMO, any dance contest scenario where the villains are breakdancing but the heroes are doing something that's more "classical" is very problematic. Don't recommend going that route the next time any of you write a storyline about a dance contest, something that I am sure comes up frequently.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

Still obtaining power

naem
May 29, 2011

satanic splash-back posted:

Still obtaining power

it’s true- you can speed run leveling up by doing basic good wizard stuff up to a certain level and then when you’re powerful enough do a Big Bad©️™️ and BOOM you start you evil wizard skill tree. With one or two major immediate upgrades. Which is probably why there are so many evil wizards out there.

to be a fully good wizard, you just have to keep grinding forever. Past certain good power level, you can’t make the switch anymore because you’ll get punished by the powers that be©️™️

which is why good aligned wizards tend to be so snooty, they’ve sunk so much time into ranking up GOOD. Or they’re just kind of dopey and naive which is really annoying to have in a powerful magic user imo

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Neutral wizard is great, you can dip into both spell trees and the alignment restriction is easy to manage if you build a few orphanages nearby to save/burn to the ground as needed.

Constantly being hunted by the other two factions is annoying AF, though.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just take a level in golem crafter and outsource the grind. One golem to build orphanages, another to burn them. Could make for some colorful local customs a few decades down the line!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Artificer? I have standards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Artificer? drat near gilt her