Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Bobcat sound like a babby alaym crazy when it was hurd aftet buring trash in the dark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

what

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

that's nonsensical youtube spam guy, ralph

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

that's nonsensical youtube spam guy, ralph

crazy youtube guy 100% nailed what a bobcat sounds like

I hung out with a black and white, not grey, Canada goose this week on a lunch break. He was cool. Didn't know that was a thing.

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtube.com/shorts/fVruk_DzGmU?feature=share

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I think a carpet of bobbit worms would be nice. Every time I drop a crumb they would snatch it and carry it down into their liar. Self cleaning carpet (TM)

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
It's extremely important to have a good handle on nutrient control of you're gonna keep worms like that

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
It's a goddamn shame that I have utterly failed, but I believe it is possible to cultivate coconuts and mangroves to do this

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Edgar posted:

I think a carpet of bobbit worms would be nice. Every time I drop a crumb they would snatch it and carry it down into their liar. Self cleaning carpet (TM)

:catstare: this is the 'Cool wild animals that you have hung out with' thread, not 'jesus loving christ whats the most disturbing thing you could possibly imagine' thread

I had a bobbit worm in one of my saltwater reef tanks a long time ago, and they 100% live up to their description

:nms: :nms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

It's real nice up there, I haven't been up to taos in a few years but I'm itching to go. I've seen black bears and cubs but never a cinnamon.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 16:06 on May 6, 2023