Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Am I counting correct and we collectively only picked 4 of the 12?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Well just with the first 2 triple threat matches only 3 people left who could win

Digital Jedi - Seth Rollins (24:30)
Ziggy Tzardust - Seth Rollins (time not specified)
Shard - Seth Rollins (time not specified)

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
you are doubting vince's ability to shoehorn anyone into a title match

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Seth Rollins 23 minutes

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Penguin Patrol posted:

you are doubting vince's ability to shoehorn anyone into a title match

thats why i picked omos

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

STONE COLD 64 posted:

thats why i picked omos

You submitted an entry after my deadline! If Omos wins the World Heavyweight Championship at Night of Champions, you win nothing!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Edward Mass posted:

You submitted an entry after my deadline! If Omos wins the World Heavyweight Championship at Night of Champions, you win nothing!

if omos wins the world heavyweight championship at night of champions i want you to take a 24h

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Edward Mass posted:

You and, for some reason, several other people! Context is key.

Speaking of context, if you did not list a time for how long you think the tournament final at Night of Champions is, please make a new post with how long you think it will go. Even if you picked someone not announced for the 12-man tournament, anything can happen, and you can still win (unless you picked Sami Zayn)!

I picked him cause it was funny, plus I don't even follow WWE anymore.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

they didnt even book my guy in the stupid make no sense tournament!!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Suplex Liberace posted:

they didnt even book my guy in the stupid make no sense tournament!!

Well of course, he already has a title, he can't be in the- *touches earpiece* what? Austin Theory? No, no, this doesn't add up...

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Seth won the title

My count says 20:40 for the match length

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Congrats to Shard! Please pick your forums upgrade of choice.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Edward Mass posted:

Congrats to Shard! Please pick your forums upgrade of choice.

Archive access please

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Congrats Shard and also congrats to Seth for winning the Intercontinental Title.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Shard posted:

Archive access please

Asked admins to do this and got a response saying you already have archives, so either 2 admins tried to do this at the same time (in which case, done!) or, and this is actually decently common, you might not know how to use archives.

Check if you have a dropdown box at the bottom right of your window when browsing a forum, under the page count, you should be able to do select a year and month (also a specific day but I usually just leave that blank) and press GO, which should change the top line of the forum to a different color, to indicate you're in archives mode. A "Remove" button then appears next to the GO button, to let you get back to the live forums.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Archives is also typically only 2013 and earlier, anything past 2013 is kept on the live forums with threads just being unbumpable

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Brut posted:

Asked admins to do this and got a response saying you already have archives, so either 2 admins tried to do this at the same time (in which case, done!) or, and this is actually decently common, you might not know how to use archives.

Check if you have a dropdown box at the bottom right of your window when browsing a forum, under the page count, you should be able to do select a year and month (also a specific day but I usually just leave that blank) and press GO, which should change the top line of the forum to a different color, to indicate you're in archives mode. A "Remove" button then appears next to the GO button, to let you get back to the live forums.

Ah so I do! Well I guess I don't need anything. You can give it to someone else :)

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Haha okay, do we have a second place winner?

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Second place is Digital Jedi, who was the only other person picking Seth Rollins to give a time.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Checked with Jedi and he's got all the upgrades too so uh, ya'll can figure it out and let me know what you wanna do :shrug:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Ziggy Tzardust, then? He picked Rollins as well, but didn’t give a time. If not them, I don’t know whom.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Absolutely disgusting that the Something Awful money marks are winning this competition.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

I guessed the closest one day after the voting closed. Can I have no-ads please

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i guessed with courage. but i also have everything.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Shard do you want enclosed pool ik thats my dominion

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

You know what I would like if someone would give me a kick rear end BCC avatar that just says IRON SHARPENS IRON underneath

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Shard posted:

You know what I would like if someone would give me a kick rear end BCC avatar that just says IRON SHARPENS IRON underneath

I don't know what BCC is but if you post or pm me the image you want and I'll queue it.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Alright I'll get with you once I have it

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Well, I guess that's it. Thanks for playing! We learned nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Brut posted:

I don't know what BCC is but if you post or pm me the image you want and I'll queue it.

I sent you a pm