Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cryomancer
Jan 22, 2005

Indeed.
I have nothing against people who wear hoodies, but that's out of social necessity because almost everyone does, but I abhor hoodies themselves and will never wear them. I don't like hats either, or any kind of head clothing. Since hoodies are sweatshirts with hats built into them, they just give me the worst vibes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Cryomancer posted:

I have nothing against people who wear hoodies, but that's out of social necessity because almost everyone does, but I abhor hoodies themselves and will never wear them. I don't like hats either, or any kind of head clothing. Since hoodies are sweatshirts with hats built into them, they just give me the worst vibes.

The hood part of the hoodie is like the zipper part, it increases versatility. I rarely wear it hood up but I am not buying a sweatshirt/jacket without one (maybe a jacket). The hoods in my experience don't really fit that great.

Decadent, using enough fabric for maybe 2 pants.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 19:22 on May 15, 2023

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Duck and Cover posted:

You're a monster for buying a hoody without a zipper. You narrow the range of acceptable temperatures for wearing the hoody and you gain nothing in doing so.

Agreed, pullover hoodies are trash. If I wanted to show everyone my pale flab I’d just do it, I wouldn’t wait until I’m overheated

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Duck and Cover posted:

The hoods in my experience don't really fit that great.

They are usually too small to fit my huge head without pulling, and that’s NOT ok

1stforumsacct51523
May 15, 2023

by vyelkin

I hope you love: 𝙲𝚞𝚋𝚊

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Snowy posted:

They are usually too small to fit my huge head without pulling, and that’s NOT ok

They're too loose and catch the wind. I rather have a hood then be stuck without when I want one. Clothing is not designed for anyone above or below average.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 18:01 on May 15, 2023

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
What I don't understand is how two seemingly same-sized hoodies can have massive differences in volume in the actual hood. For example, the California Cowboy sweatshirt that I adore and will be buried in has an Emperor Palpatine-esque cowl. Its loving huge, like so big that it can get in the way of reclining in a chair. Meanwhile my favorite zip up hoodie whose brand escapes me has a tiny tiny hood, pulled all the way up it comes even with my ears.

#hoodiechat

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Duck and Cover posted:

They're too loose and catch the wind.

That’s what the drawstring is for!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Snowy posted:

That’s what the drawstring is for!

Not perfect, doesn't beat an actual hat that fits but good enough.

mekyabetsu
Dec 17, 2018

you think life hard try having big boob

pretty rough

pretty rough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
i mostly wear graphic tshirts of stuff i like(nothing super gross but mostly weird art or stuff from a show or game or book) plust pull over and jeans. its nice. sometimes i wear an N7 hoodie but mostly i just wear a regular hood or jackie.