Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Well Played Mauer
Jun 1, 2003

We'll always have Cabo
STAC I think you would like baseball more if you stopped basing what seems like a lot of your experience around idiots that think calling into a daytime radio show is a good use of their time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I love baseball. It’s fans I hate.

That’s by and large true of all of my hobbies. Fans suck. Because it’s always the loudest most obnoxious ones with the least healthy relationships with a hobby that you’re constantly hearing trying to ruin your time because they can’t be happy without it.

My unhealthy thing is my inability to just disengage from them.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jul 3, 2023

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

STAC Goat posted:

You should be a team owner.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

STAC Goat posted:

Thread title.

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Oh yeah, it's about time for a July thread isn't it

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Paper Tiger posted:

Oh yeah, it's about time for a July thread isn't it

I don't know what you're talking about it's definitely still June and I didn't lose track of the date by playing video games all week

But yeah that's an easy title so good thing I waited I guess!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

STAC Goat posted:

Relitigating this is silly though since it’s all in the name of some weird rationalization by the fans that were ruthless about IKF for a year to somehow avoid admitting maybe they were being unreasonable.

If you're subtweeting me here that is insane lol

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

IcePhoenix posted:

Duran not making the All Star Game is a joke

Wander not making the ASG is a joke. What more do they want out of a shortstop than an .800 OPS and elite defense?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4035688

beep boop