Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I filled out some forms and emailed them to someone for work. I texted back my boss and send him a photo with some information. I gave myself a haircut. These all advanced my goal today, this is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

flubber nuts posted:

glad to hear you're still in the game. i might have to pick up more of that good stuff soon.

yeah, about that...

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Smugworth posted:

That's great op.

Had a stinky afternoon wendigee.

Wtf?! :mad:

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

No wins to report, OP

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

My dad died of ALS 30 years ago and I recently started having weird muscle things happening. After waiting a month for the ALS muscle test, I had it this morning and it was negative

Thank goodness

If you happen to take statins it could be that, read up or pm me

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I quit my job today and I start a new one that is way better on salary and responsibilities on Monday. So I am spending the rest of this week and weekend grillin steaks and drinking beer.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Katamari Democracy posted:

I quit my job today and I start a new one that is way better on salary and responsibilities on Monday. So I am spending the rest of this week and weekend grillin steaks and drinking beer.

Whoa another better job? You've had a good run that's nice!!

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
The company that went bankrupt right after I paid them a downpayment on some new windows for my house called me today. They were bought out by a different company that will honor the existing deal.

The weather yesterday was absolutely terrible, but it's surprisingly pleasant in my house.

Last night I stepped on something hard and sharp enough to cause what looked like a puncture wound, but I'm not bleeding any more and my foot no longer hurts.

Everything's coming up Zybourne.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
didn't poo poo myself today (yet :grin:) a small but powerful victory

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

R.L. Stine posted:

didn't poo poo myself today (yet :grin:) a small but powerful victory

Hey even if you do it's better than someone else making GBS threads your pants

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Someone poo poo my pants

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK
the weather keeps rapidly changing and drying my skin out and making me super itchy so I have lathered myself in lotion and now I feel as smooth as petting a shark the smooth way (still itchy though).

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Spinz posted:

Whoa another better job? You've had a good run that's nice!!

It was ok the first year. It went downhill for the last few months. Going into private contracting for the government. Better pay.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

Shinjobi posted:

Every single poo poo I take while I'm on the clock

we should all aspire to this

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I made use of my good insurance and got some healthcare.

Passive Aggreeable
May 23, 2009

"Either way, it's going to hurt like crazy."
a song studio service likes a song I wrote and complimented me but it would cost hundreds of dollars to make a demo

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I made hella good shokupan today and nearly ate the entire loaf. I love making bread

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
There’s NO way the governments gonna make all 32 of the charges against me stick!

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Finally got around to replacing the power switch on my 1940s lathe. Previous owner had a home light switch and miles of electrical tape in a wad just kind of dangling off the side.

Today I installed a proper vintage forward/off/reverse mechanical drum switch, rewired the lathe motor to allow for me to run it forwards or backwards, ran new wire and got everything mounted up to look like it was fresh from the factory.

Now the Bakelite handle on the power switch is the only bit of plastic on the whole machine and I can actually run the thing in reverse when I need to.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Blew off work to go to my daughter’s preschool Father’s Day lunch and got a mediocre hotdog and a bottle of Dad’s Root Beer and got to take her home early to chill with some Chu Chu Ua and Dave and Ava. Good Friday.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
I'm on holiday by myself which can get a little lonely and I had a nice chat with a couple after I offered to share my table at a large restaurant

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Captain Splendid posted:

I'm on holiday by myself which can get a little lonely and I had a nice chat with a couple after I offered to share my table at a large restaurant

This is nice, I bet they liked it.
My grandmother took me with her on a tourgroup trip to Spain and most of the group were incessantly complaining Canadians except one old couple from Oregon. We started splitting off from the group with them when we got to cities and the old guy (fluent in Spanish, bonus) was a hoot.
He bribed people and we saw flamenco guitar and underground Romani dancing shows in some sketchy venues
They, and we, had a WAY better trip in the end.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
I am proud of the people my kids are becoming.

They are just generally excellent people and i would like to think i had something to do with that.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I succeeded in climbing a metaphorical mountain, slide down the other end surfer-style too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
There's a woman I stumbled across on Twitter a few months ago.

She has terminal stage 4 cancer and was talking about how she felt isolated from her friends and felt fear, despair, loneliness and needed help with paying hospital bills.

I've anonymously been sending her $20 every month or so to her gofundme and had been the only one to do so in quite a while. She hadn't posted on it in over a year either.

The other day I explained the situation in a goon discord and 3 others agreed to chip in, we sent her about $90.

The next day I see she's reshared her fund on twitter, posted an update thanking people for the donations and then a friend of hers pledged another $100 and reshared it herself and, last I saw, they were planning to meet up.