Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaston Bachelard
Mar 26, 2009

When the image is new, the world is new.
Seeing all these boxes is really making me wish I had played better!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
Shipped to Worthleast, and tracking number sent. Should arrive by Wednesday.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Zam box is sent, currently projected to arrive on Saturday

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

Second box arrived: this one from Veritek83.

These look amazing! The Hardywood GBS was a feature of draft night this year.

Thanks goon!

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
Enjoy! I cracked my personal crowler of the Ardent Earl Grey Brown tonight and it's treating me very well.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Just waiting to hear from Zam, Coronaball, and YamataNoOrochi that their boxes have gone out. Not like you guys haven't been good for it but with the Super Bowl two days away I wanted to check in.

I guess I'm going for the Chiefs because I'm just slightly bitter at the 9ers that the Lions didn't get in, but this year the game is mostly just an excuse to hang out with my folks and eat pizza.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I'm committed to mailing mine out tomorrow. Was in Vegas last weekend and stuck at my in-laws the weekend prior.

The good news is that my lagging has allowed for me to include some new releases, including a 3x IPA that is one of my 5 favorite NorCal beers.

Good thing I took Monday off. 💀

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Quiet Feet posted:

Just waiting to hear from Zam, Coronaball, and YamataNoOrochi that their boxes have gone out. Not like you guys haven't been good for it but with the Super Bowl two days away I wanted to check in.

I guess I'm going for the Chiefs because I'm just slightly bitter at the 9ers that the Lions didn't get in, but this year the game is mostly just an excuse to hang out with my folks and eat pizza.

Unfortunately my box always goes out late due to the timing of the Highland Park GJG stout I always include. I'm shipping out this week though, and I had already cleared it with Ayudo.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

My box is en route. Had to buy 4 packs of the things I wanted to include that weren't available in singles, so now I have a bunch of awesome 3 packs and no work Monday. 🍺

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Last box has arrived from The Wild Man of YOLO.

Excited to see some new IPAs I haven't had yet that I can drown my sorrows in after that gane. Cheers!

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Hell yeah, enjoy!

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
I love this league. I really need to up my game.

(Fantasy AND beer knowledge!)

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Another family portrait, this time from coronaball:

Never had Pliny the Elder, but every beer looks like a winner!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Ayudo posted:

Another family portrait, this time from coronaball:

Never had Pliny the Elder, but every beer looks like a winner!

Glad it made it in one piece. It's IPA-heavy since it's me, those are some of my faves. And that pale ale is great, I drank 4 of em during the Super Bowl. Enjoy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
And last but not least, the ultimo box from Zam:

A fantastic selection of west coast IPAs, saisons, and barrel aged imperial stouts/radness. Definitely looking forward to the two HPB Griffith Stouts

The MVP this year had to be funkybottom's uline bottle shipper which went from him to me to Zam and back to me. It's in good enough shape I think it makes a return next season.

Thanks for all the beer guys, I'm excited to run this back next year.