Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

The coach giving the presentation in the post-credits is doing god's work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

The LeBatard Show just had that mentalist on today, and he loving killed it.

had to be an inside job. one of the tricks he did is literally not even conceivable.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

mdemone posted:

The LeBatard Show just had that mentalist on today, and he loving killed it.

had to be an inside job. one of the tricks he did is literally not even conceivable.

that was insane!

Back to the show though, I was delighted by the rookies who had their Kahoot Quiz not work for them.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Dejan Bimble posted:

Finally saw episode one. They've turned this show into the theater of the uplifting and motivational. Just nothing but positive energy and happiness.

Zach Wilson is a 7 seconds to throw the ball guy so maybe aaron rodgers can teach him something. He seems a little dumb

Since the whole thing is an ad for the NFL, that’s pretty much all you’ll ever see. Even if it wasn’t, most players are media savvy enough not to show their bad side when someone has a camera on them. I’m pretty sure in real life if Zach Wilson said “garbage rear end fake”, Rodgers wouldn’t have just laughed it off.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

That was awesome and by most accounts Rodgers and Wilson have had a great relationship going back to last year.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Quinnen getting in his feelings because Mike Evans called him fat was amazing.

And Clemons trying to reassure him with "I would say that you're not skinny, but I think you're fit for a non-skinny person".

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Woody’s chain was the highlight

https://twitter.com/blankzy_/status/1694173262975008834?s=46&t=Q9JsEynxHxZ9F2lOwU2Uuw

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

This is the lowest point in my Jets' fandom

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

mcmagic posted:

The lowest point in your Jets’ fandom *yet*

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

mcmagic posted:

lower than the butt fumble?

MaximilianK
Jan 8, 2022
No that's impossible

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

There is a point in Jets Fandom vocally expressed by the fans as "ohhhhhh noooooo"

Billionaires pantomiming hip hop culture is cringe as gently caress but well it's not like Pats fans can say anything about it either

MaximilianK
Jan 8, 2022

Docjowles posted:

There is a point in Jets Fandom vocally expressed by the fans as "ohhhhhh noooooo"

You know when this is.

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

Is anyone else on the new NFL Gamepass on DAZN? For some reason they only put up new Hard Knocks eps a few days after they air, and I'm wondering if it's a regional thing (I'm in the EU). Pretty sure they were up immediately on the old version.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
everything about dazn gamepass seems to suck

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

everything about dazn gamepass seems to suck

Yeah, this plus them removing the All-22 and being much worse for VPN access has really soured me on it. I'm pretty sure the vid quality is worse as well, with more glitches. They'll probably hike the price next year so I'll likely drop it and go back to 'alternate' streaming solutions.

It's a shame as the previous NFL-run service was really good.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
lol @ A A Ron being scared of radiation from air pods

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

This was pretty easily the best ep of the season.

They clearly love Xavier Gipson. That would be cool if he was good.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Professor Funk posted:

Yea, lotsa great moments. Saleh’s best scene by not having him talk at all and recreating the sopranos opening; the embrace of the car coochie board; cobb’s penalty; the musical discussion at the end and some others I’m sure I’m forgetting. And rodgers nut job beliefs of course

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I’m sure Tanzel Smart is in for another year on our practice squad but it’d be cool if another team in need of DT help gave him some actual playing time and a roster spot.

F the haters, Nate Hackett is very likeable.

e: Also, "loving Cobby just lost all his training camp money. What are you doing bro?" lmao

Diva Cupcake fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Aug 30, 2023

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Giants fans are in their feelings about Rodgers clowning one of their backups lol.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

They sure did run out of poo poo for this ep

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Diet Crack posted:

They sure did run out of poo poo for this ep

Yeah it's pretty boring.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

ALIENS BRO

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

was that like 10 mins watching football players watch a broadway show and then reacting to it? oooof

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Brownlee and Gipson was pretty :unsmith: though. I like seeing that a lot more than guys getting cut.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

mcmagic posted:

was that like 10 mins watching football players watch a broadway show and then reacting to it? oooof

And then comparing your teammate to Michael Jackson! Uh, but not that part

And of course rodgers has a ufo sighting story—I understand why people deep into that poo poo would think aliens would visit nuclear power plants (we’ve reached a certain technological threshold or something) but volcanoes? These advanced civilizations are attracted to volcanoes like bugs to a light?

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
That may have been the most inert 40 minutes of TV I've ever seen. This season hasn't exactly slapped but that was awful.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

This season had a ton of fluff, I assume because the Jets limited their access a good amount. The season was like a 7/10 for me as a Jets fan, so I can't imagine people in other fanbases would be fired up by it much.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Sounds like I’ll just be skipping this episode

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

This episode was pretty boring but the rest were dope. Also supposedly the highest rated year in the show's history.

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1699449207554256980?s=20

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

It was boring as gently caress - even the Texans one was far more interesting

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

There were about five minutes worth watching in that episode

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Professor Funk posted:

Well he just had an awesome end to the first game of the season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The best preseason football creation is Realrobreport still.