Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DTaeKim
Aug 16, 2009

Josh Jacobs is out so Zamir is it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

DTaeKim posted:

Second guessing here, Fields vs ATL or Stafford vs NYG?

Oh God I had no idea CHI/ATL is in a torrential downpour.

e: never mind Fields is having a big day regardless

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Dec 31, 2023

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Dango Bango posted:

I very much think NYG/LAR is a 20-17 slop fest

smart

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

mcmagic posted:

OK You guys talked me into Diggs over Zeke but I'm still running with Kyler for the gently caress of it. I think his floor is pretty high.

gently caress you guys.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
I won this year despite Diggs. Never taking him again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Derrick Henry vs Jax or
Raheem Mostert vs Buffalo?

Leaning towards sticking with Mostert he brought me this far