Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

"No, it's like... Awful Christmas music. Yeah, like awful on purpose, because 'Something Awful', get it? Yeah they're amazing. No, still awful, but like... Also amazing. Some of my favourites. Yeah, they're really good. Ok, I guess they're awful to some but awesome to us. Well, some are all the way awful, and others are just like ridiculously inappropriate. Oh, you have to go? No, it's an emergency, I understand. I'll burn you a cd and I'll give it to you on our next date, ok?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

You’re probably wondering why I brought this printer with me to our fancy date of whopper buns n cheese.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

"You wanna see something dark and scary? Well I got something way better than a horror movie!"
*clicks bookmark to phenazepam thread*

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
Then you watch Mood House and it's Doom House but kind of backward like the name, it's pretty clever

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

lets just say my profession is dog groomer and my depravity knew no limits

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
yeah I’ve been banned a few times and had to pay again to post. No it’s a good thing, they want and need me here.

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Lemme tell you about Mr. Sunshine...

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Just so you know if we like date date I used to not “get” irony, but now I have prodromal schizophrenia.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

So yeah I used to chat with that guy in the SG1 thread, I had no idea.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

So one of my intrusive thoughts is I say get beefy bitch get real beefy bitch in my head basically every second of the day.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

“EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT”. So, what do you do for fun?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Aishlinn posted:

“EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT”. So, what do you do for fun?

wanna gently caress :q:

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Well it's a guy's mom, the guy's called Microwave, no that's not his real name, anyway his mom's kinda hot, like in a sort of "mom from Malcolm in the Middle" way.... well it's just one picture, no, we don't really know who she is, it's just Microwave's mom, okay? No... it's not his real name, I don't know who he is. But it's his mom.... well he told us it was! I mean he's a goon, so you gotta believe what he says. ANYWAY, we just kinda roasted the guy for having a hot mom, yeah I don't know if he read it all, how would I know?? I DONT HAVE PLAT

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...
so I got mentioned in the New York Tines the other day...

what? Yes I know they're terri- Well it wasn't me specifically bu- No, I agree AI is a sham and- Listen why don't I just get the check.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

ive never been on a date. what s it like

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

luv2shit posted:

ive never been on a date. what s it like

You awkwardly look at eachother while he inhales a giant plate of edamame in about 10 seconds.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

edamame are beans, of course goons are gonna find them irresistible

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

I had edamame beans for the first time a few months back and was loving floored at how much I liked them

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I love big beans!!!!!

mystes
May 31, 2006

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I love big beans!!!!!
That's what big bean wants you to think

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

mystes posted:

That's what big bean wants you to think

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Grey Cat posted:

You awkwardly look at eachother while he inhales a giant plate of edamame in about 10 seconds.

And you didn’t marry him?

mystes
May 31, 2006

emSparkly posted:

Depends on if he removed the skins first

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

emSparkly posted:

I mean it's been 2 years if that counts for anything. Bean eating skills speak for themselves in their efficacy.

mystes posted:

Depends on if he removed the skins first

Literally just like popped them open with his fingers on the side and slurped them out in fractions of a second. It was like watching a machine.

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Mar 27, 2024

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Yall rmemeber chickencheese???

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...
so here's why I think a bathtub is the ideal acoustic environment for saxophone practice:

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
What's that, you wanna go back to my place and gently caress? No poo-poo, for real!?

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Depending on the vibe and how much BS I know the person can handle, I’ll show them SA stuff if I think it’s relevant for funny.

A number of my exes know of the Russia.jpg threads and who Caro is. A few know of masaokis

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

MrQwerty posted:

"You wanna see something dark and scary? Well I got something way better than a horror movie!"
*clicks bookmark to phenazepam thread*

So, uh, wanna get weird and maybe buy a piano?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

buglord posted:

Depending on the vibe and how much BS I know the person can handle, I’ll show them SA stuff if I think it’s relevant for funny.

A number of my exes know of the Russia.jpg threads and who Caro is. A few know of masaokis

I’m praying this isn’t true.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

emSparkly posted:

I married a goon once, and then he found this kickstarter he thought was really funny, some guy who wanted to start a hot dog place in Alabama…

Yeah so I’ve been single for a number of years now, how about you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

So have you read about any internet cesspools in the New York Times lately?