Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
heh, ever haerd of adobe photoshop? yeah. that was us :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

check out this pig’s huge balls

yeah, i found it on a pig balls forum, i’ve made over 10,000 posts there.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Hey girl, I'll have you know I was on the internet comedy train from the start.
What I learned from my experience? Let's just say that I got the sex thing down pat, just all the complete theory.
:grin:

My ball's in your court.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
.. yeah so it's like an internet forum right? it's sort of like facebook or twitter but without the jocks and noobs, yeah you pay 10 bucks for an account so you need to be serious about your posts - uh posts are like when you write things on your facebook wall but more intelligent. we call ourselves goons and if you meet someone in public you suspect is a goon you ask if they have stairs in their house. it's pretty great, hey where are you going?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I post on a website named something awful dot com.

I bought you an account there as a gift hey where are you going

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

You know what is big right now? NFTs.
You know what's better than NFTs?
*Full throated shout* SOMETHING IS AWFUL DOT COM DOT COMEDY

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
So uh, have you heard about "All Your Base"? It was like, one of THE original memes. Here, lemme just bring it up on Youtube - you know Youtube wasn't a thing back then? - oh and wait til you hear about what goons did following 9/11!!

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
You don't know what Goatse is?! THE Goatman?! Ha, well, sorry I don't have my phone with me right now, but I can do a pretty mean impression check it oUT HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHHHHH-

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

"Yeah Ive got like 3 accounts on this site, ive re-regged probably 2 dozen times over the past 20 years. Yeah, you might say ive been a driving force behind modern internet comedy culture? Oh this? No, no, no, not a lager at all. I store my piss you see..."

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

All of us proper gentlegoons know that the thing to do is give a personal demonstration of goatse right there at the restaurant while singing I AM THE GOAT MAN KOO KOO KATCHOO

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

oh yeah, definitely, im really important on there. also what are your thoughts on bengazi?

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
You go to REDDIT? what's next FARK DOT COM.

Anyway, do you have stairs in your house?

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

hmmm, alright, that's probably for the best. but just so you know if this was a thread you'd be probed for not citing your reasons......you've really disappointed me with your discourse...

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
So get this, the website founder shot himself in his head!! We all had a good laugh over that one!

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

A goon? You mean like those guys that furiously masturbate for multiple days or weeks at a time as a hobby?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

GABA ghoul posted:

A goon? You mean like those guys that furiously masturbate for multiple days or weeks at a time as a hobby?

No, no, no! Well, I mean, yes, but the term was older than that. Here, let me bring up the SAclopedia, we'll read the entry together,

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5esjxBN17ls

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
So yeah, remember that hilarious internet thing All Your Base from 20 years ago?

I read it on the internet first :smugbert:

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

No, no, it’s not like Reddit at all. It’s more like a place where we discuss Reddit.

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
I made some flash cards of our forums heroes so you can laugh at all my references to posters that got banned years ago.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

DO YOU EVEN MEME GIRL?!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

...haha, yeah, no, its an in joke about the mods. you see, there was this pedophile...

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Haha look at this dumb frog icon for this app. It has quite the history, let me tell you about it- *deep breath*

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Hey girl you got stairs in your house? You don't? Lol. You see that's funny because it's a reference that only the something awful forum would get. By the way I also post on that particular forum a lot. It's pretty exclusive, they don't let just anyone post there.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I was this close to being the first fairly elected moderator of the Something Awful forums

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm on a date????! What do I do next?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
Yeah, so, 4chan?

That's right, we made that :cool:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

No, it's not like 4chan at all. God no. It's very high brows and sophisticated, there are professors posting and everything. You can't even get in without having $10. You must be very intelligent to get the jokes

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I knew the guy who was the reason they had to make an actual rule that you cant send mods PMs calling them "r******d f****ts" when they probate you :smug:

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
So do you like goatse or lemonparty better?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
oh, a dril tweet? i knew about the guy before twitter. didn't like, Know know him, right, but like, I quoted him a few times with a lol, sometimes a ROFL and even a Goon Sir.

What? No no no, it's not that, we're goons but we don't do gooning, its jus- PLEASE ITS NOT THAT

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
goons unironically said this kind of poo poo like 15 years ago to real people

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

OMFG FURRY posted:

oh, a dril tweet? i knew about the guy before twitter. didn't like, Know know him, right, but like, I quoted him a few times with a lol, sometimes a ROFL and even a Goon Sir.

What? No no no, it's not that, we're goons but we don't do gooning, its jus- PLEASE ITS NOT THAT

It's totally that

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

How many electrical outlets are too many electrical outlets in your mind?

And do you require electrical outlets above the cupboards and in the ceiling?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
you ever heard of lowtax? this guy'll blow your mind

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Everything funny on the internet before like 2008 originated here it was pretty cool... pretty cool... what do you mean why do I still hang out here? It's got culture baby!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I'm kind of a big deal among the internet cognoscenti :smuggo:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

5 golden manbabies for you, m'goonette

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

not to gloat but over 1000 people are logged into this website. if i make a post right now, upwards of a dozen readers will have perused it by the time we leave. well, in the big subforum anyway.

here, i’ll make a thread, hmm let’s see
*mumbles quietly while tapping the phone keyboard*
any… one…. tuggin… rn?
there, posted.

invite me in when i take you home and i’ll show you the replies :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Many people have said they like and want me posting.

Can we make out now?