Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Maybe Circus Penis will fly in on his plane and save the day before Teodor finds himself involved in MAXIMUM CUDDLES!*

* That's the most that two men can cuddle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...

SeanBeansShako posted:

The battered bruised naked stuffed bear is pretty certain that he isn't a fan of big penises.

It's been hinted before that Teodor is confused about his sexuality. He may not want to suck that dick, but he may need to.

onomatopizza
Dec 12, 2004

A word that sounds like pizza.
This whole thing strikes me as the worst initiation to an unknown terrible club.

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...
I just had a thought: this is all orchestrated by Teodor's friends to make him come out of the closet.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
It wouldn't be that bad for it, he actually offered to go down on Ray just to stop him from sperging over special offers at the super marktet so he'd shut up.

He is going to have one hell of a thousand yard stare after this.

Curly Shuffle
May 31, 2001

Toilet Rascal
Maybe that bowel movement on the math teacher's lawn was just part of the plan to make ten inches of room.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Are we sure Teodor isn't just having The Worst Dream?

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

You are in a Murder Van. It reeks of death. The only exit (N) is padlocked securely. An elderly kidnapped man offers you his 10 inch cock. What do you do?

>_

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

SeanBeansShako posted:

It wouldn't be that bad for it, he actually offered to go down on Ray just to stop him from sperging over special offers at the super marktet so he'd shut up.

He is going to have one hell of a thousand yard stare after this.
He's gonna look like the guy I saw walking down the street the other day: thousand yard stare, polo shirt with the collar all hosed up, mouthbreathing, and still wearing a plastic hospital info bracelet on his wrist. Needless to say I did not make eye contact with that gentleman.

Deathlove posted:

Are we sure Teodor isn't just having The Worst Dream?
Either that or Lie Bot's giving Philippe the mother of all "What is the saddest thing" replies.

Expiration Date
Jun 6, 2008

Revol posted:

I just had a thought: this is all orchestrated by Teodor's friends to make him come out of the closet.

It was Teodor's idea to go to Dennys in the first place, so unless this his is own fantasy coming out party (uh) chances are slim.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

robot roll call posted:

You are in a Murder Van. It reeks of death. The only exit (N) is padlocked securely. An elderly kidnapped man offers you his 10 inch cock. What do you do?

C:\> get mcdonald's!

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Teodor will escape, make it home, sleep fitfully and then wake up to find a card underneath his door that reads "I AM A COWARD WHO REFUSED TO GO DOWN ON A DYING MAN."

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Howard Beale posted:

Teodor will escape, make it home, sleep fitfully and then wake up to find a card underneath his door that reads "I AM A COWARD WHO REFUSED TO GO DOWN ON A DYING MAN."

This is what I want.

Or for this to be the last time this arc is mentioned for about six months while the rest of the Achewood Gang have a rollicking adventure.

grilldos
Mar 27, 2004

BUST A LOAF
IN THIS
YEAST CONFECTION
Grimey Drawer
Your name implies you are into the dark and dangerous, so why you feel this way.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Grandpa Pap posted:

He's gonna look like the guy I saw walking down the street the other day: thousand yard stare, polo shirt with the collar all hosed up, mouthbreathing, and still wearing a plastic hospital info bracelet on his wrist. Needless to say I did not make eye contact with that gentleman.

Either that or Lie Bot's giving Philippe the mother of all "What is the saddest thing" replies.

The weather here in Portland has been crap as of late, I blame it for the rough chuckles. (Seriously, the heat came on this morning. Happy Fourth of July.)

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Revol posted:

It's been hinted before that Teodor is confused about his sexuality. He may not want to suck that dick, but he may need to.

Yeah, first thing that came to mind when reading todays strip was this

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.

Augmented Dickey posted:

Yeah, first thing that came to mind when reading todays strip was this

gently caress Hiram and gently caress his $300 haircut :argh:

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

This comic has a pretty progressive amount of gay characters. One of the bots as well as Pat and his boyfriend and Nice Pete.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow

Ashenai posted:

gently caress Hiram and gently caress his $300 haircut :argh:

Hiram was only using him to move into the future. :ohdear:

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Hiram and Lyle were playing totally different games.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

SeanBeansShako posted:

Hiram and Lyle were playing totally different games.

Completely forgot about that, gotta be one of my all-time top alt texts

Moscow Mule
Dec 21, 2004

Nothing beats the taste sensation when maple syrup collides with ham.
I think Teodore is comfortable in his sexuality. But he's not exactly sure what that means and neither am I.

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...

SeanBeansShako posted:

This comic has a pretty progressive amount of gay characters. One of the bots as well as Pat and his boyfriend and Nice Pete.

Nice Pete isn't gay, he's... Nice Pete.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Instead of Loving women or men, Nice Pete loves things like this.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

Diet Poison posted:

C:\> get mcdonald's!

There is not this idea.

Locus
Feb 28, 2004

But you were dead a thousand times. Hopeless encounters successfully won.
This is one of those times where I'm glad I don't publicize the fact that I read Achewood on things like Facebook, since surely a prudish friend or elderly relative would choose this exact moment to open up the site and see what that webcomic is about.

:v:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Wow Nice Pete is completely terrifying. The idea of that character existing actually bothers me

grilldos
Mar 27, 2004

BUST A LOAF
IN THIS
YEAST CONFECTION
Grimey Drawer
If you think there aren't real people how there like this then I'm sorry to burst your bubble.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
That's why it weirds me out. It's great.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Locus posted:

This is one of those times where I'm glad I don't publicize the fact that I read Achewood on things like Facebook, since surely a prudish friend or elderly relative would choose this exact moment to open up the site and see what that webcomic is about.

:v:

I showed a friend of mine :nws:Best of Hot Tub Brawls:nws: the other day and he laughed his rear end off. I just bet he went home and told his wife,"Hey check this out! It's a little blue though!" only to load up,"I'm gonna take it out now, you do what you need to, but do what you want to, too."

Dove from Above
Apr 16, 2007

Snowy! Have you thought about psittacosis?
Poor Téodor. I hope he doesn't end up 'tossing more salad than a seasick rabbit.'

SeanBeansShako posted:

On the other hand, it's less progressive in that the presentation of gay characters is often through a lens of straight characters being made uncomfortable by them and their gayness.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

Dove from Above posted:

Poor Téodor. I hope he doesn't end up 'tossing more salad than a seasick rabbit.'

On the other hand, it's less progressive in that the presentation of gay characters is often through a lens of straight characters being made uncomfortable by them and their gayness.

Some of them, but I think Pat and Rod are handled pretty well.

Dove from Above
Apr 16, 2007

Snowy! Have you thought about psittacosis?

robot roll call posted:

Some of them, but I think Pat and Rod are handled pretty well.

Yeah, Pat'n'Rod are okay (apart from Pat's rear end in a top hat status, which exists independent of his interest in actual assholes).

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

robot roll call posted:

There is not this idea.

>Peel out in van.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

Dove from Above posted:

Yeah, Pat'n'Rod are okay (apart from Pat's rear end in a top hat status, which exists independent of his interest in actual assholes).

And Ray seems to be okay with it, too. :v:

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.

Grandpa Pap posted:

I'm pretty sure Lyle doesn't care either. "Not on the couch, fellas."

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

Grandpa Pap posted:

Ray is about as cool as one can get with his friend's homosexuality, I'd say.

glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1
Do you think that it is bad to suck on another man's dick or do you agree that it is ok?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

Or just homosexuality in general, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Gay sex, the new moonwalk?