Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Is it just me or does Benson sound weird?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Holy poo poo those high fives between Mordecai, Rigby, and Benson. Infinitely GIFable.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

DivisionPost posted:

Holy poo poo those high fives between Mordecai, Rigby, and Benson. Infinitely GIFable.

I watch this show and mentally break it down into gifs the whole time.

Dr. Dos
Aug 5, 2005

YAAAAAAAY!
Rigby sure seems to die a lot :(

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
The animation seemed better than usual tonight. I'm totally giffin the Benson high fives right now, if anyone has any requests just let me know.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I appreciate that, you know I do.

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

(slower version)

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Yeah, maybe it's because he had so much more airtime, but I thought Benson's voice was really weird. For lack of a better description, his voice sounded a little too young, if that makes any sense. I'll have to go back and compare it. Or maybe I won't, and just shrug it off :3:

octothorpopus
Jan 22, 2010

JUST KEEP PLAYING!!!

Martytoof posted:

Yeah, maybe it's because he had so much more airtime, but I thought Benson's voice was really weird. For lack of a better description, his voice sounded a little too young, if that makes any sense. I'll have to go back and compare it. Or maybe I won't, and just shrug it off :3:

It seems to me like he did because there was a significant lack of yelling for a lot of it, too

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Martytoof posted:

How many Habs/Regular Show avatars does this make, Marty? 5?

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

This is probably just my third, but you know it won't be my last :haw:

Dr. Dos
Aug 5, 2005

YAAAAAAAY!

JG Quintel's Twitter posted:

Regular Show Marathon this monday starting at 4pm on CN. You Looook at it!

So there is something to look forward to tomorrow other than the new episode.

Vergeh
Jan 15, 2008

Pockets!
The Regular Show / Adventure Time duo has already netted the (well-earned) popularity to mandate two marathons after only a year on the air. I'm really hoping this wakes up the executives as to the potential of the esoteric, and they start taking more chances on budding artists, instead of seeing them as a couple of flukes and running them both into the ground.

I also believe in unicorns.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses
I love how the truck is basically a Jeep Comanche. Now that's obscure.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Oh lord, he's created Friend Computer :aaa:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Peeps the Beholder is pretty funny and creepy.

Zoot Suit Mahoney
Jan 20, 2010

Quit jivin' me, turkey.
Next weeks episode is gonna be awesome ahahaha

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses
I hate the drat credits squishing. Cartoon network should be ashamed.

Who was Peeps? He sounded like Long John Baldry, except he's dead.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
I laughed too hard at the "all I see is darkness" line.

Elmo Oxygen
Jun 11, 2007

Kazuo Misaki Superfan #3

Don't make me lift my knee, young man.

kefkafloyd posted:

I love how the truck is basically a Jeep Comanche.

Haha I spent the entire episode thinking the same thing.

Morozko
Dec 21, 2010

Shrek is love
Shrek is life
Awesome ep. My favorite part has to be Pops playing with the computer mouse. So adorable. You can tell that the VA for Pops (who I believe is the same VA for Benson and Muscle Man) has so much fun with his lines. Hell, I would. Every time I watch Regular Show with my friends, we have such a blast whenever he shows up.

Also, there is a lot of humanized fan art versions of the RS cast floating around but this by far has to be my favorite

Whoever did this captured the essence, personality traits, and slight animal qualities of Mordecai and Rigby while making them 100% believably and convincingly human. I smile whenever I see it.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Morozko posted:

Awesome ep. My favorite part has to be Pops playing with the computer mouse. So adorable. You can tell that the VA for Pops (who I believe is the same VA for Benson and Muscle Man) has so much fun with his lines. Hell, I would. Every time I watch Regular Show with my friends, we have such a blast whenever he shows up.

Also, there is a lot of humanized fan art versions of the RS cast floating around but this by far has to be my favorite

Whoever did this captured the essence, personality traits, and slight animal qualities of Mordecai and Rigby while making them 100% believably and convincingly human. I smile whenever I see it.

I want Mordecai's hoodie.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Morozko posted:

In the "PYF weird fanart" thread there was some similar fanart of Benson, with the gumballs becoming stubble and the lid looking like a beret, so the scenes where he was sitting in front of all the moniters made it look like he was growing stubble out of his stubble.

Morozko
Dec 21, 2010

Shrek is love
Shrek is life

Dr Christmas posted:

In the "PYF weird fanart" thread there was some similar fanart of Benson, with the gumballs becoming stubble and the lid looking like a beret, so the scenes where he was sitting in front of all the moniters made it look like he was growing stubble out of his stubble.
Now I wanna check that out. But I'm kinda scared of that thread.

But then again, I've seen REALLY disturbing RS fanart and fanart in general. So what do I got to lose?

.......loving /co/...

Thrust On Moore
Jul 13, 2010

She keeps coming closer,
Saying "I can feel it in my bones.
Schizophrenia,
Is taking me home."
I think the thing about farting in Benson's coffee was what got the biggest, genuine laugh from me. Hands up if anyone reacted the same.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Rigby's bandana + "pew pew" noises were my favorite bit. It reminded me of "Red Dawn" for some bizarre reason

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Work and the NHL season has completely pulled me off RS, :( I caught up on the marathon last night and missed the new ep. I think I'm only one behind now. "'ELLO GUV'NAH" and "It's Time" were fan loving tastic.

Also it's from a few pages ago but holy poo poo, Skips is Mark loving Hamill? This guy does a shitload of voices.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Thrust On Moore posted:

I think the thing about farting in Benson's coffee was what got the biggest, genuine laugh from me. Hands up if anyone reacted the same.

That and 'Why is there a jet outside' were the moments that cracked me up.

john ashpool
Jun 29, 2010
john ashpool fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Mar 19, 2016

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

What happened to http://regularsho.ws

adventureti.me still updates

I'm three weeks behind !!!

cjg
Sep 5, 2003

Sockser posted:

Cartoonnetwork.com has the latest episode available, eh? I watched Appreciation there last night. That's a relatively new one?

Fishylungs
Jan 12, 2008

Sockser posted:

cabin.regularsho.ws works for me. It can be a little wonky in FF, but it works fine in chrome.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Rigby going commando with the laser pointer (street rules) was pro as gently caress.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
*fzzt*

"....Take me to the hospital."
*End*

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
Hey, hey, hey, I am The Eye. Oh yeah, The Eye! Lord of the stare, heck of a guy. Ho ho ho and a my oh my. Does anyone want to try taking on The Eye? Hey, hey, hey, what do you say, little guy?

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Thrust On Moore posted:

It was the best line from that episode.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Holy poo poo...this episode.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Realistic Mordecai & Rigby... in top hats :stare:

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

404GoonNotFound posted:

Realistic Mordecai & Rigby... in top hats :stare:

What were their names again? Icebeard and Rigbone?

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Does anyone have a screen-cap of Pop's face with marker all over it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

The stairs lead down in both directions.

Was it just me, or were most of the people in Pops hallucination dressed like the Warden from "Superjail"?

• Locked thread