Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
If any answer to your question contains the sentence "full on hot" I'm going to kill everyone in here and then myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

mcmagic posted:

She's obviously a fame whore and a gold digger. At least i hope she is.

Howard said that she met Bubba when he was broke working local pay nothing radio and near 500 pounds, she used to wipe the poo poo out of his rear end or something. So she isn't a gold digger, but I imagine she has serious issues.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
I forget where I heard it, but doesn't Heather and Bubba have an open marriage?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Bubba met Heather when he was not in radio but he wasn't exactly broke either.

The chick that was with Bubba when he was 500lbs and wiped his rear end was another girl.

Bubba does not mind if Heather is with other women and it's Brent and his wife Amanda that do the swinging thing.

Last I hear Bubba claims his mother and sister cause issues between him and Heather so he's stopped speaking to them. I guess they talk bad about her or something.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

heavy liquid posted:

Looks like it's official that there are no plans to fill the Artie chair.

what the gently caress

How much did we enjoy the last year without him (or at least anyone, I mean) guys, huh? And now five more.

Posting an epic Artie clip (the one with Courtney Love)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YngV4xV-JV8

edit : "bumble and bumble"

chiz fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Jan 19, 2011

Wasco Jr.
Jan 11, 2006

"Cut the kids in half"
Scott Depace would vote for Sarah Palin...

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

No one taking the Artie chair, plus a three day week, plus a four hour show, plus no Bubba, should equal a ton of cancellations. Why not at least have Jim Breuer or Colin Quinn sit in ONE day a week? The sad thing is, at this point now that Howard has his contract done, I doubt he even cares. If he doesn't retire after this five years he really will turn into his worst nightmare: Imus.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Wasco Jr. posted:

Whatever, at this point Depace has gotten so much poo poo about his conservative views that you can't tell anymore when he's just going out of his way to be contrary. Even if he hated Palin I doubt he'd admit it on-air due to stubborness.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Wasco Jr. posted:

Actually he's said that he wouldn't, in the past.

Or did he say he would on todays show? I didnt catch it.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Former Human posted:

No one taking the Artie chair, plus a three day week, plus a four hour show, plus no Bubba, should equal a ton of cancellations. Why not at least have Jim Breuer or Colin Quinn sit in ONE day a week? The sad thing is, at this point now that Howard has his contract done, I doubt he even cares. If he doesn't retire after this five years he really will turn into his worst nightmare: Imus.

I'm starting to regret paying 50% off retail for my year's subscription.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Yeah I never thought I would be 'that guy,' but I'm really considering canceling everything.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

chiz posted:

He said he'd vote for Palin over Obama, though he doesn't want her to run.

I enjoyed today's show, psych test and all. We even got a little Artie update, he called Howard around his birthday and it sounds like he's doing much better. I love to complain as much as everybody else, but I'm just going to savor any bit of joy I get from the show for the next 5 years, don't know what I'll fill the gap with after that.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

chiz posted:

Between Palin and Obama, DePace said he would go for Palin.

Which shouldn't be terribly surprising, how many people do you know that don't automatically vote within party lines?

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

He said he'd vote for Palin over Obama, though he doesn't want her to run.

I enjoyed today's show, psych test and all. We even got a little Artie update, he called Howard around his birthday and it sounds like he's doing much better. I love to complain as much as everybody else, but I'm just going to savor any bit of joy I get from the show for the next 5 years, don't know what I'll fill the gap with after that.

Oh ok

yeah I'll and I bet the rest of us here will do the same. We can't stop listening anyway. And yes, complaining.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Bonzo posted:

Bubba met Heather when he was not in radio but he wasn't exactly broke either.

The chick that was with Bubba when he was 500lbs and wiped his rear end was another girl.

Bubba does not mind if Heather is with other women and it's Brent and his wife Amanda that do the swinging thing.

Last I hear Bubba claims his mother and sister cause issues between him and Heather so he's stopped speaking to them. I guess they talk bad about her or something.

Ya basically Janey was going around Bubbas back to get some special merch for a listener that Bubba did not like. Then he revealed that his mom and sister were causing problems with Heather and that was the last straw.
The Doug Clem thing was Mansons idea a while ago. He said he should start talking to him just to piss of his mom.

Dont forget about Bubbas 25 page prenup. They have a set amount of money already that Heather gets if they split up. I think Heather gets "bonuses" for each year they were together.

Viktor
Nov 12, 2005

Tasering the tip is coming up on Bubba's uncensored show on the RadioIO replay shortly. It's pretty crazy.

Chimneyfish
Oct 14, 2003

Uh oh- Ratings Fall Almost 50 Percent For Piers Morgan

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004
Lol. I'm curious as to how they'll spin this.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Moniker posted:

Lol. I'm curious as to how they'll spin this.

it either wont be brought up at all or Howard will say that Piers doesn't know what he's doing like he did right after the interview.

snore

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
That's just the nature of the game in terms of premiering a new program.

Plus CNN doesn't exactly have a great track record for ratings.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Viktor posted:

Tasering the tip is coming up on Bubba's uncensored show on the RadioIO replay shortly. It's pretty crazy.

Jesus Christ they are torturing Tuddle. "It felt like a lightning bolt going up my urethra!" Bubba is a sadist.

edit: and now he collapsed/passed out.

Mr Hands Colon fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Jan 20, 2011

Chimneyfish
Oct 14, 2003

-Atom- posted:

Well, we all know that. Especially when your premier includes Oprah. It's just funny in retrospect to hear the things Howard was bragging about during the first segment knowing that the media response to the show has a "Ratings plummet!" headline.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Mr Hands Colon posted:

Jesus Christ they are torturing Tuddle

Tuddle is a pussy compared to Tom the Treeman.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Former Human posted:

What's the over/under on a cowboy hat?

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Tuddle is a pussy compared to Tom the Treeman.

Yes! And speaking of him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoOKk_0Yt5U

I love how Manson looks like a ghetto Harry Potter at the thirty-five second mark. Ah, Manson. :allears:

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

What's the over/under on a cowboy hat?

Over. No, wait. Under. Yeah, definitely under.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

sedative posted:

Over. No, wait. Under. Yeah, definitely under.

Maybe Robin will be the one who adapts the hat. Looking at her on Joy Behar, I don't think her hair is long for this world. Seriously, I think she pulls it back to hide that she has a sevenhead.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Seriously, I think she pulls it back to hide that she has a sevenhead.

I don't understand the mechanics of this.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

DangerDummy! posted:

I don't understand the mechanics of this.

Tying her hair back into a silly poof takes the focus off of her hairline where a normal hairstyle would make it look like Robin's covering up her baldness.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDQfFWh-kzM&feature=related

I miss Artie. I forgot how much I love this clip

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Tying her hair back into a silly poof takes the focus off of her hairline where a normal hairstyle would make it look like Robin's covering up her baldness.

I dunno, if that's what she's trying for then it's a pretty silly tactic. It's like how Mitch Albom tries to take focus off his freakish Ferengi ears by growing his hair over them.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

DangerDummy! posted:

I dunno, if that's what she's trying for then it's a pretty silly tactic. It's like how Mitch Albom tries to take focus off his freakish Ferengi ears by growing his hair over them.

Yeah. I'm not saying it's working, but that seems to be the intent. She looks like Pineapple Pokopo with a weird Joker grin.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

She looks like Pineapple Pokopo with a weird Joker grin.

That's tremendous.

MoreMetalBrian
Oct 20, 2009

Well, I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!

-Atom- posted:

That's pretty much what Howard said (the first part). It's a new show, ratings are going to be huge on the first episode, then they'll come down.

I think Howard mentioned it, right aroun 7am, that his interview beat Sean Hannity's show in the same timeslot (in the "25-50" demographic as he called it).

Also mentioned were future appearances by Howard on TV. I believe Jimmy Kimmel on Feb 3rd, Letterman on Feb 28th, with Jon Stewart/Daily Show and Jimmy Fallon in March sometime.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Oh good, Joan Rivers is on next! What's it been, four or six weeks since she was on last?

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Hearing those clips of Robin in the hall after the psych test segment was loving GOLD. The intensity of her denial is scary.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Godinster posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDQfFWh-kzM&feature=related

I miss Artie. I forgot how much I love this clip

ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND MILLION GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

Wasco Jr.
Jan 11, 2006

"Cut the kids in half"
I just watched the Peirs Morgan interview Howard was really good but his Adams apple is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen, it sounds looney but I didn't look at the picture and just listened to the interview because it was so horrible

Graviton v2
Mar 2, 2007

by angerbeet

Wasco Jr. posted:

I just watched the Peirs Morgan interview Howard was really good but his Adams apple is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen
Please to be posting youtube link when it crops up for us europeans

CrazyAss13
Jun 12, 2002
Awesome Dude

Wasco Jr. posted:

I just watched the Peirs Morgan interview Howard was really good but his Adams apple is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen, it sounds looney but I didn't look at the picture and just listened to the interview because it was so horrible

You should be locked up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

heavy liquid posted:

Oh good, Joan Rivers is on next! What's it been, four or six weeks since she was on last?

Well, I know what part of today's episode *I'll* be fast forwarding through...