Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

VladTheEater posted:

MINOTAUR vs DARK GNOME

*THUNK*
*CRUNCH*

Combat Log: http://pastebin.com/9UXgwW90
GOD DAMMIT! :argh:

I think I'm just cursed with bad luck.

EDIT: Alright, now that the anger of losing has faded, I'm now laughing my rear end off. I was honestly hoping the armor and 14 points in Armor Skill would help resist attacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009
Vlad, could you post the race of each entrant next to their name? It's not always immediately clear through the name or combat log which combatant is which race.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Krysmphoenix posted:

EDIT: Alright, now that the anger of losing has faded, I'm now laughing my rear end off. I was honestly hoping the armor and 14 points in Armor Skill would help resist attacks.

I want to say that ranks in Armor only helps prevent your armor from encumbering you. It doesn't make the armor you wear any more efficient. If your armor is light enough, you don't need any ranks.

...And adamantium is pretty light :(

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

Ramc posted:

I want to say that ranks in Armor only helps prevent your armor from encumbering you. It doesn't make the armor you wear any more efficient. If your armor is light enough, you don't need any ranks.

Not quite.

"DF Wiki: Armor posted:

It is unclear how the armor user skill affects combat, since the movement speed and armor penetration look the same for legendary armor users and untrained users, yet when testing in the arena, a novice armor user is injured extremely frequently compared a grand master armor user.
Then again...

"DF Wiki: Armor User posted:

Armor User skill is related to how well a dwarf moves in armor, and increases whenever a dwarf wearing armor is attacked. Higher levels of this skill reduces the encumbrance penalties of armor, allowing dwarves wearing full steel plate to move at normal speed. Arena testing also indicates that armor users become tired less easily than non armor wearers (300 vs 100 announcements vs bronze colossus) Because even leather clothes count as armor, this skill often appears at dabbling level on civilians who briefly struggle with a kobold thief or predatory animals.
End result: :iiam: I was hoping it would work, although I really had no idea.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Dwarf Fortress, I don't even know anymore sometimes.

YETIBRAWL SLADE MACE :argh:

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

VladTheEater posted:

Steel Low Boots, 14 Kicking skill, 13 Misc Object Use skill.

And biting :ranbowdash:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Ramc posted:

I'm close to sure that armor skill only improves your ability to move and attack while wearing armor, and even then the gains are only so-so. That's why I set the skill to be so, so inexpensive.

Putting 14 points into armor skill when you have adamantine armor is probably inadvisable, but hey, it's a learning experience for all of us. ;)

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
I am 100% sure that armor use does not improve armor blocking skill. I can be wrong, granted, but I am certain.

In the last tournament, I ran a bunch of mirror matches with oak weaponry/full armor in the slots, and 0 vs 14 armor use. No other differences. The 14 guys won half the time.

In that tournament, I was under the (mistaken) impression that armor use doesn't do anything at all, because even with a fully-slade-armored gremlin the differences were small enough in the footspeed that I thought it was just random generation, so it's possible it's there and just small.

If you want to test if it affects stopping penetration, start pairs right next to each other and count futile hits before one side gets seriously injured, and let us know. I ran a steel-clad goblin with 0 armor use last time, though so I've already put my money where my mouth is on this.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

VladTheEater posted:

Steel Low Boots, 14 Kicking skill, 13 Misc Object Use skill.

This owns.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

ZeeToo posted:

In that tournament, I was under the (mistaken) impression that armor use doesn't do anything at all, because even with a fully-slade-armored gremlin the differences were small enough in the footspeed that I thought it was just random generation, so it's possible it's there and just small.

Yeah, since all creatures are generated with identical attributes in the arena now, you can test armor skill and take control of the creatures to note their speed. The differences are small, but can be significant, especially in mirror match-ups or with full steel plate.

VladTheEater
Dec 30, 2008

Ahhhhhh, fresh meat.
STRANGLER (Glen Starr) vs TIGERMAN (S4G-4T)

Two skilled, largely unarmored opponents square off with deadly weaponry - the first strike here could be completely decisive!

Glen Starr begins the hostility by lashing the automaton S4G-4T in the leg, causing only minimal damage. S4G-4T begins to execute swift and brutal retaliation by knocking over the strangler and skewering him twice in the leg for terrible, terrible damage.

Before serving as S4G-4T, he was programmed as Browderbot

Glen Starr is not slowed but merely enraged by his severely wounded leg. He fights brilliantly, scoring hit after hit while S4G-4T is completely unable to defend himself. Finally, a slice to the hand and S4G-4T drops his spear. At this point, it is all but over.

Glen Starr flays the automaton alive (?) and moves on to the next round!

HYPER COMBO FINISH!

Combat Log: http://pastebin.com/HzsHK6Cd

VladTheEater
Dec 30, 2008

Ahhhhhh, fresh meat.
MOLEMARIAN (Moletariat) vs ELF (Robert the Spruce)

Size differences are less extreme in this matchup than previous rounds, though it is important to note that Moletariat has no armor and thus will not be protected from Robert the Spruce's sword; at the same time, Robert the Spruce's armor is unlikely to help against the raw bashing power of Moletariat's war hammer.

Both fighters charge toward the center before Robert the Spruce pauses for a moment to bellow out a ScotElven war cry, picking up his kilt and proudly displaying his elven dingleberries to his enemy. Moletariat, in turn, is so horrified that he is caught completely off-guard when Robert the Spruce cleaves off the hand holding the war hammer! They crash into each other and tumble to the ground next to the severed arm.

Just a flesh wound

Moletariat, sadly, is unable to land a single blow before Robert the Spruce hacks him open enough to bleed out.

Looks like the only poor thing here was Moletariat's skill in battle!

Combat Log: http://pastebin.com/p6BJWEv6

VladTheEater
Dec 30, 2008

Ahhhhhh, fresh meat.
WEREWOLF (Broseidon, King of the Brocean) vs SERPENT MAN (Fightin' Bitin' Wrassler)

This fight looks to be a long one. Both gladiators are heavily armored enough that they will be unlikely to take damage from the other's weaponry. Fangs will not pierce copper and steel will not pierce Adamantine.

Sure enough, the two fighters collide in the middle of the ring and bounce right off each other, unable to cause any harm.

Fightin' Bitin' Wrassler is the first to his fee- uh.. foo- er... tail

The two champions fight on undeterred. A single lucky attack could win the battle. It seems Fightin' Bitin' Wrassler may get the chance first as he bites at Broseidon's eye. Unfortunately, the attack is deflected by the... mail shirt?

code:
Fightin' Bitin' Wrassler bites Broseidon, King of the Brocean in the right eye, but the attack is deflected by Broseidon, King of the Brocean's large steel mail shirt!
What.

First blood comes when Broseidon decides to ignore his weapon and just to take a big chomp out of FBW's eye himself as payback for the earlier attempted eyebite. Broseidon is much more successful, sinking his teeth in firmly and giving a few shakes, completely tearing apart the eye!

Fightin' Bitin' Broseidon?

Shortly thereafter, FBW collapses from pain and Broseidon begins to smash him repeatedly in the head causing exactly zero damage. FBW wakes from the pain just long enough to have a large number of blows deflected off him again before passing out from eye pain once again.

This time, however, Broseidon manages a proper headstrike (eventually) which tears apart FBW's spine. Broseidon, King of the Brocean continues this onslaught until poor FBW bleeds out.

Fightin' Bitin' Wrassler has been Fought, Bitten and Wrassled

COMBAT LOG: http://pastebin.com/PWd7DBe6

NOTE: For the record, I found this: http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/mantisbt/view.php?id=1821

VladTheEater fucked around with this message at 10:33 on Sep 26, 2011

Locomotive breath
Feb 1, 2010
And yay, there was much rejoicing when Borseidon, King of the Brocean, slew the foul Wrassler, who was most definitely not a bro, and in celebration, eye still clenched in his mouth, he invited all the audience back to his father's dealership for a night of fist-pumping and alcohol drinking, and much fun was had, and many Jaeger-eye Bombs were consumed.

Except by those that were dead. They were not missed.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

VladTheEater posted:

It seems Fightin' Bitin' Wrassler may get the chance first as he bites at Broseidon's eye. Unfortunately, the attack is deflected by the... mail shirt?

Popped collar. Really popped.

VladTheEater
Dec 30, 2008

Ahhhhhh, fresh meat.
KOBOLD (Sacrifice) vs SOLDIER ANT WOMAN (Ant Flow)

Our battle begins quite uneventfully. Sacrifice makes a pitiful attempt at offense, every thrust being dodged or blocked. Ant Flow lands a few hits but never for more than bruising damage.

After a while of trading non-blows, Ant Flow decides she has had enough. She bullrushes Sacrifice, sending him sprawling backwards!

Doing as well as expected, you horrible little Kobold

Ant Flow lands a few more bruising hits but also manages to shatter Sacrifice's ankle and hand, causing the kobold to pass out. A solid THUNK to the skull later and the Kobold's head has become paste.

Lets face it, Krysmphoenix's Bowbold wouldn't have fared any better against four shields

COMBAT LOG: http://pastebin.com/6TTVYUej

Silverminnow
Feb 25, 2008
Shiniest fish in the sea!
drat, I guess I should have just not even bothered with the shield and just gone full hammer skill like in the last mini tournament I was in. Or maybe just grabbed some gauntlets, whoops. Congrats to Bene Elim! I am now hoping for you to win it all, do not let me down!

TheWhaler
Nov 6, 2009
I think gremlins are the ultimate coin toss - as far as I know gremlins seem to get 50-50 chances against almost any build. I ran a few tests at the beginning of the tournament and found that I had pretty much the same chance or winning or losing against a fully kitted out dwarf with grandmaster stats as an unskilled, unequipped dwarf.

This doesn't mean I'm not pissed at at freaking pony beating poor Oliver. :smith:

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Now that's more like it. Despite a horrible leg wound, Glen Starr performed admirably. Still problems with getting knocked over, though.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

VladTheEater posted:

Lets face it, Krysmphoenix's Bowbold wouldn't have fared any better against four shields
Yeah...such is life, and the Random Number God being sadistic.

VladTheEater
Dec 30, 2008

Ahhhhhh, fresh meat.
GOBLIN (G0/B0T) vs DWARF (Tantrum Spiral)

Being that Tantrum Spiral is armored in Steel, it seems he will likely be well protected from the steel bolts fired by G0/B0T.

Tantrum Spiral gazes across the arena and mutters something about being a little unhappy because his friend went mad and jumped into a river of lava a few days ago. He looks up at G0/B0T and frowns, squeezing the handle of his war hammer as he prepares to advance.

Sure enough, the first bolt flies true but clatters almost harmlessly to the ground, able to cause only slight bruising damage.

Tantrum Spiral reaches mid-arena as the second bolt lets loose, striking into steel armor once again and...

Oh...

I honestly wasn't expecting that

COMBAT LOG: http://pastebin.com/5xiMKxnS

VladTheEater
Dec 30, 2008

Ahhhhhh, fresh meat.
HUMAN (Everypony) vs MINOTAUR (Mad Cow)

Pony meets Bull in the arena tonight and Mad Cow does NOT look happy.

The beatdown that commences is swift and brutal, beginning with one of Everypony's teeth being gored right out of his mouth and ending with his hoof-fist embedded in ponyface.

Everypony's only accomplishment was missing the first attack

COMBAT LOG: http://pastebin.com/iv1FEbvh

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

VladTheEater posted:

HUMAN (Everypony) vs MINOTAUR (Mad Cow)

Pony meets Bull in the arena tonight and Mad Cow does NOT look happy.

The beatdown that commences is swift and brutal, beginning with one of Everypony's teeth being gored right out of his mouth and ending with his hoof-fist embedded in ponyface.

Everypony's only accomplishment was missing the first attack

COMBAT LOG: http://pastebin.com/iv1FEbvh

gently caress YES my bigass bull is nigh untouchable :c00l:

AND he got to kill off that drat man-pony aberration

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
G0-B0T is going to win this whole thing.

VladTheEater
Dec 30, 2008

Ahhhhhh, fresh meat.
STRANGLER (Glen Starr) vs ELF (Robert the Spruce)

Glen Starr had taken some severe damage to his leg last round but still managed to come out victorious. He may also be hard-pressed to injure his heavily armored opponent.

Robert the Spruce, on the other hand, had a clean and flawless victory. Will he be able to manage the same here? He is certainly more well-rounded but will that translate into a win?

As the warriors meet at the center, several attacks are made but none connect. It is Glen Starr that draws first blood when the Iron Scourge pierces through Robert the Spruce's bronze boot and lodges into flesh. Glen Starr immediately follows up on this opening by charging and knocking over his larger opponent.

Down but not out

The impact of the ground momentarily stuns the Scot-Elf and Glen Starr makes no waste in time, lashing him painfully twice more. He swings a third time but Robert the Spruce rolls out of the way and gets back up to his feet.

Glen Starr may be slightly ahead but this fight is back to even footing!

Nearly a dozen blows are traded back and forth with no real significance, none connecting with flesh. The two warriors even collide, fall over, continue fighting and stand back up without being able to harm one another!

Robert the Spruce swings mightily at Glen Starr just as the ape gets back on his feet but the superior skill of Glen Starr is immediately shown as the attack is parried and returned in kind, finally scoring a number of hits that manage to tear tendon and bruise guts.

Robert the Spruce, now sick, begins to vomit all over his traditional Sheep Wool Skirt but the warrior spirit rages within him and he still fights on!

It seems for naught, though, as Glen Starr continues to press his advantage and continues to land blows. A decisive blow is made while Robert the Spruce begins retching and Glen Starr slices into his spine. The steel two-handed sword drops from Robert the Spruce's grasp.

Robert the Spruce, covered in vomit and now without weapon

The strangler continues to cut apart his opponent until eventually Robert the Spruce bleeds out but this has truly been an amazing spectacle - despite the many, severe and crippling injuries including having several limbs sliced completely off, Robert the Spruce fought to the bitter end without having once given in to pain.

Robert the Spruce fought valiantly but never got a much-needed solid hit in

COMBAT LOG: http://pastebin.com/Fmkb3DDB

Bene Elim
Feb 9, 2010

The beast from Crete that can't be beat!

ZeeToo posted:

G0-B0T is going to win this whole thing.
This is looking increasingly likely. Vlad sure knows how to build bots.

Still loving this side-show though. Very much looking forward to turning that strangler into a sextuple amputee.

Well, poo poo. And there was me thinking bronze would be enough.

He died as he lived, screaming his defiance 'till the end. :scotland:

Bene Elim fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Sep 26, 2011

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Man, that was brutal. Glen Starr is proving to be downright nasty: The image of a three-eyed monstrosity shattering bones and severing limbs with a jagged iron scourge held in all four arms is not one I want in my head late at night. Also:

quote:

Robert the Spruce vomits.
Glen Starr bites Robert the Spruce in the upper right back tooth and the severed part sails off in an arc!

:stare:

That's another image I don't particularly want. Still, the little psychopath is doing well.

VladTheEater
Dec 30, 2008

Ahhhhhh, fresh meat.
WEREWOLF (Broseidon, King of the Brocean) vs SOLDIER ANT WOMAN (Ant Flow)

Ant Flow was easily the victor last round but against a much larger opponent, will shield bashing be able to wound or weaken the wicked werewolf?

Broseidon has been prepping for this match by doing squat thrusts and chugging a six-pack.

The hostility begins immediately as Broseidon bullies the much smaller Ant Flow by parrying her attempted shield bash and shoving her to the ground.

Not the method Broseidon usually uses to hit on chicks

He then stabs Ant Flow in the eye before slicing off one of her legs, ichor spraying across the arena in a semicircle.

Despite this, Ant Flow continues to battle. Lying in a prone position it would seem as though she would be an easy target but this is not so. Broseidon swings again and again and the Soldier Ant Woman merely blocks every effort as though she were a turtle hiding in her shell of copper.

We even see the offensive begin to shift as Ant Flow hammers Broseidon again and again with her heavy copper shields. It is beginning to seem as though the size difference is simply too much, though, as none of the bashes cause anything more than superficial bruises.

Finally, Broseidon catches Ant Flow off guard and slices off one of her arms, still clutching its shield, with such force that it slaps against the northern arena wall, ichor dripping all across the arena as it flies.

Ant Flow gushing everywhere. Gross.

She continues to fight on using just three shields but still cannot cause any offensive injuries. In desperation, she even tries biting Broseidon's sword hand but it is too well armored to be of any use.

As a third limb goes flying, Ant Flow bleeds out before her other leg finishes sailing through the air.

The best offence is evidently NOT a good defence

COMBAT LOG: http://pastebin.com/TY5BuTVz

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Oh man. Tantrum Spiral also hates aim-bots. He was good friends with everyone in the fortress. This is not going to go over well there.

Edit: Oh no, they're just throwing things everywhere! :ohdear:

Ramc fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Sep 26, 2011

Locomotive breath
Feb 1, 2010
With a terrifying cry of "Sup!" the terrible ant Aunt was slain with a single blow from his mighty acoustic sword. With a soaring heart and soaring collar, Broseidon leaves the arena to prepare for his next match.

VladTheEater
Dec 30, 2008

Ahhhhhh, fresh meat.
SEMI-FINALS #1

GOBLIN (G0/B0T) vs MINOTAUR (Mad Cow)

Both of these champions have been completely dominant in their last two rounds, though it would be fair to say that Mad Cow has not faced any difficult opposition thus far. He snorts and stomps his hooves before heading to the arena grounds.

The automaton G0/B0T stands ready to lock on to victory once more. Steel crossbow glistening under the sunlight, G0/B0T carries a full compliment of bolts that have been programmed to seek beef.

One thing is certain - both of these gladiators are sufficiently dangerous and whoever lands the first solid blow will likely emerge as victor.

I've been informed that the action tonight will be taking place from a live upload directly from G0/B0T's optical sensors!

#####~###### CONNECTING #####@~######

*STRATEGY
10 FIRE BOLT
20 GO TO 10
*/STRATEGY

TARGET ACQUIRED - LOCKED ON - TARGET HIT//LEG AND TENDON PENETRATED
TARGET ACQUIRED - LOCKED ON - TARGET HIT//UPPER BODY GRAZED
~RECALIBRATING~
TARGET ACQUIRED - LOCKED ON - TARGET HIT//LEG STRUCK

:siren: WARNING :siren:
FOE THREAT RANGE EXCEEDED, INITIATE MATADOR.EXE

(*(DANGER)*) DAMAGE TAKEN//ARM
OPERATIONAL CHECK, SYSTEMS STILL AT 98% OPTIMAL

C://RUN MATADOR.EXE..........................SUCCESS

COMMENCING FIRE ON PRONE TARGET - ENGAGE RAPID FIRE MODULE

TARGET HIT//LEG AND BONE AND TENDON DAMAGED
TARGET HIT//ARM AND BONE AND TENDON AND NERVE AND LIGAMENT

FOE IS UPRIGHT *REINITIATE MATADOR.EXE

C://RUN MATADOR.EXE........................FAILED

(*(DANGER)*) DAMAGE TAKEN//BODY AND FOOT
OPERATIONAL CHECK, SYSTEMS STILL AT 97% OPTIMAL

ENEMY SYSTEMS FAILURE (REASON:PAIN)

COMMENCING FIRE

TARGET HIT//ARM AND BONE AND TENDON AND ARTERY

TARGET REACTIVATED - MONITORING THREAT

:siren: CRITICAL FAILURE :siren: :siren: CRITICAL FAILURE :siren:

SPINAL CIRCUITRY HEAVILY DAM##ED
SY##EMS F##LURE IM##NE#T

ER#######ROR ##4 ###SSBOW N#T FOU##
ER###R#O##R# 40# BOL#S #OT F##ND

shutting

dowwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

COMBAT LOG.TXT: http://pastebin.com/AAu2JnRb

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Vlad, I just have to say that I absolutely love your battle commentary style. Not that Vox's isn't bad, it's just...you absolutely out did yourself with this one.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
Poor bot. I thought he had it when the mino gave in to pain, but he came out of it rather quickly without bot getting any good shots in while he was down.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
That match report is a thing of beauty. Next question is, what are Glen Starr's chances against Broseidon? This could be messy.

Locomotive breath
Feb 1, 2010

AJ_Impy posted:

That match report is a thing of beauty. Next question is, what are Glen Starr's chances against Broseidon? This could be messy.

Zero. He, like all the others that angered the gods of Mount. BrOlympus (located on 195 E. Winapeg Ave. Come to Mount BrOlympus for all your dealership needs.) shall be cast down for all eternity, to languish in the pits of Hell, a place in which there are no polos, and there is no 4:20 :colbert:

Or maybe he'll win, who knows.

VladTheEater
Dec 30, 2008

Ahhhhhh, fresh meat.
Thanks, all. I'll have the finals wrapped up tomorrow! Has been fun!

SEMIFINAL #2

STRANGLER (Glen Starr) vs WEREWOLF (Broseidon, King of the Brocean)

As the arena team sweeps up the mess that is the center of the ring, we bring you a latecoming post-match commentary!

As pieces of popped collar are picked up from everywhere, we'd like to remind the audience at home that a Scourge is not a toy and is not to be taken lightly. Scourges are quite vicious and will gladly push you into the mud and laugh at you.

Scourges do not give a single gently caress what kind of armor you may be sporting. Take, for instance, the match at hand. One might think that a Steel Mail Shirt would offer protection against a Scourge made of inferior Iron. One might also be wrong and have to spend twenty minutes in the shower scrubbing chunks of 'bro' out of your hair.

Yes, it was the nimble Strangler that dominated this match. The inability of Broseidon's moderate armor to have any effect was absolutely key to a strangler victory this night. As Glen Starr danced around nimbly, cutting chunks of wolf out repeatedly with each swing, it was unfortunate to see that Broseidon, King of the Brocean was unable to land any further attacks than a single stab to Glen Starr's thumb. We are unaware of the tactics behind this maneuver but it is believed that someone informed Broseidon before the match that "like, a monkey's thumb is totally the source of his power, dude!"

We leave you with pictures to remember Broseidon by, so that his bromeanor will never truly be lost.

If you listen closely on certain nights, you can still hear the waves calling out

Breeeeeeeeeeeewskiiiiiiiiiiieesssssss

COMBAT LOG: http://pastebin.com/h9TbPUzT

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
That is a hell of a lot of fractured bones. By the end he must've been a bro-wolf shaped sack of meaty jelly.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
I've created a monster. Dancing around breaking bones with each pass, until the other guy collapses and the horrid three-eyed monkey-thing grabs hold of the head with two of its arms...

quote:

Glen Starr lashes Broseidon, King of the Brocean in the head with his iron scourge, bruising the muscle and shattering the skull through the large iron helm!
Glen Starr lashes Broseidon, King of the Brocean in the head with his iron scourge, bruising the muscle and shattering the upper spine's bone and bruising the nervous tissue through the large iron helm!
The Broseidon, King of the Brocean loses hold of the steel two-handed sword.
Glen Starr lashes Broseidon, King of the Brocean in the head with his iron scourge, bruising the muscle and shattering the upper spine's bone and bruising the nervous tissue through the large iron helm!
Glen Starr lashes Broseidon, King of the Brocean in the head with his iron scourge, bruising the muscle, shattering the skull and bruising the brain through the large iron helm!

And shrieking in monkey-rage, just pounds on its head until there's nothing left in the helm but a glutinous pinkish-grey paste.

What has mutant monkey-scourge science wrought?

Locomotive breath
Feb 1, 2010
Noooooooooooo, Broseidon :smith:

Good night, sweet bro, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

I only just realized it would have been a lot more thematic to give him a spear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Heh, looks like you may want to give matador.exe a lil update for your next build :smug:

But seriously, I really like the way you're writing these fights (especially my own, I literally laughed out loud to myself at that first round with my bull). Keep up the good work!

MAD COW is goin all the way to the top :black101:

• Locked thread