Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Lone Rogue posted:

Sandman owns a bar?

And it didn't go out of business the first hour?

You wouldn't know it from his personal conduct, but Sandman is surprisingly not an idiot when it comes to business dealings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sue Denim
Dec 20, 2009

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

The Smackdown Christmas party has to watch her sex tape instead of Vince's annual highlight reel.
Vince: 'It's funny because she's a woman BUT SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN!'

Edit: Man, the greatest tragedy of the wrestling industry is that Vince is far too successful and rich (and probably sensible) to do a shoot video.

A Vince shoot would be the greatest loving thing ever.

Edit 2: Oddly enough, I really enjoyed his playboy interview, I was really floored at how open and honest he was. Oh Vince, such an enigma :allears:

Sue Denim fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Jan 20, 2012

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

CombineThresher posted:

You wouldn't know it from his personal conduct, but Sandman is surprisingly not an idiot when it comes to business dealings.

That's what I've heard too. I just like to make Sandman drunk comments.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
Pac has joined twitter at http://twitter.com/PacToTheFuture

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I imagine the Sandman taking 10 minutes walking around the room cracking beers and smoking cigarettes in an expensive suit during his business dealings.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

oldpainless posted:

I imagine the Sandman taking 10 minutes walking around the room cracking beers and smoking cigarettes in an expensive suit during his business dealings.

He can't keep good stock options while sober.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

oldpainless posted:

I imagine the Sandman tapping his glass at a big corporate fundraiser and toasting industry before smashing the glass on his forehead.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

CombineThresher posted:

I imagine the Sandman tapping his glass at a big corporate fundraiser and toasting industry before smashing the glass on his forehead.

If you get fired you get a caning.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

Lone Rogue posted:

Sandman owns a bar?

And it didn't go out of business the first hour?
Unless something changed in the last ten years, his mom pretty much runs it I think.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
Why is Chyna so upset? Her twitter is :suspense:

the_Vandal
Feb 7, 2004

You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you, I love you, I love you,
I love you, I love you
Night Man
Because she has mental health problems that years of chronic drug, alcohol, and steroid abuse have only exacerbated. It is only now, through the miracles of the modern age, can we view a person's psyche break down in near real-time.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Wojtek posted:

Why is Chyna so upset? Her twitter is :suspense:

Because she's legit mentally ill and her former bosses seemed to think it was hilarious how she was making them worse by abusing the gently caress out of near anything to gently caress up one's body and mind.

Basically like the_Vandal said we're watching a breakdown in real time and welp.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Glitterbomber posted:

her former bosses seemed to think it was hilarious
Who? What did they say?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Wojtek posted:

Who? What did they say?

I don't know if there's any truth to the rumor or not (wouldn't surprise me), but apparently Vince is running a company wide Chyna/Hall death pool.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Joey McChrist posted:

I don't know if there's any truth to the rumor or not (wouldn't surprise me), but apparently Vince is running a company wide Chyna/Hall death pool.

Yea, I'm willing to believe that given Vince's general history of being, ya know, Vince. Also there were some less solid rumors that he apparently had a bit of a history of using her issues as an excuse to laugh about rather than, ya know, take an interest and be a moral human.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Isn't Hall in the Kliq? I don't think they'd include him in it.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Bocc Kob posted:

Isn't Hall in the Kliq? I don't think they'd include him in it.

At this point I think the only person in the world who hasn't completely given up on Scott Hall (including Scott himself) is Kevin Nash and even then he's probably already prepared for his death

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010

Joey McChrist posted:

Is this a real thing? Are we talking Keller style or Big Dave style rumour?

I think I'm a horrible person, because I laughed at this idea for a good 10 seconds. I kinda hope it's true.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Minitrue posted:

I think I'm a horrible person, because I laughed at this idea for a good 10 seconds. I kinda hope it's true.
Chyna said it on twitter.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Oatgan posted:

At this point I think the only person in the world who hasn't completely given up on Scott Hall (including Scott himself) is Kevin Nash and even then he's probably already prepared for his death

Scott gave up on himself a long time ago, apparently.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Minitrue posted:

Umm, I think someone just threw it out as a joke in another thread, unless I have no sense of reading comprehension, which is possible.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

TL posted:

Umm, I think someone just threw it out as a joke in another thread, unless I have no sense of reading comprehension, which is possible.

Chyna said it on Twitter.

Unless her issues extend into paranoid delusions?

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Have you been reading her Twitter? :stare:

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Bocc Kob posted:

Have you been reading her Twitter? :stare:

I have not. Sad to say.

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

Little Miss RKO posted:

Chyna said it on Twitter.

Unless her issues extend into paranoid delusions?

When I'm ranking the accuracy of sources, Everything That Isn't Chyna comes in first.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Scott Stanford posted:

I was driving around the city blasting "Somebody Call My Momma" and I got a ticket for Funk Driving!!

Oh Scott. :swoon:

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010
Oh, Bitterly disappointed. Should have read more of this thread, skimmed over the Chyna tweets.

Still getting a chuckle out of it hours later. Well played Chyna, well played.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Pat HD Barry, everyone:

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

I do not believe that Hall when be in it when he has done so much to try to help him. WWE has spend a ridiculous amount of money trying to help him.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

JR posted:

Bad day..got hit by a pickup..totaled my Escalade or so body shop thinks. Seat belt & airbag saved me.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?

smashpro1 posted:

Look's like we know what jokes Vince will be making on Monday. :smith:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Here lemmie channel Cole.

GOOD THING HIS FAT GUT STOPPED HIM HUH? ONE GOOD THING FROM THIS EATING HOSPITAL FOOD SHOULD CUT SOME WEIGHT DOWN! I BET THE EMTS COULDN'T TELL WHERE AIRBAG ENDED AND WHERE HIS FAT BUTT BEGAN! HIS BUTT IS BLEEDING!

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Glitterbomber posted:

Here lemmie channel Cole.

GOOD THING HIS FAT GUT STOPPED HIM HUH? ONE GOOD THING FROM THIS EATING HOSPITAL FOOD SHOULD CUT SOME WEIGHT DOWN! I BET THE EMTS COULDN'T TELL WHERE AIRBAG ENDED AND WHERE HIS FAT BUTT BEGAN! HIS BUTT IS BLEEDING!

JR'S FAT BUTT IS TRENDING WORLDWIDE ON TWITTER!

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?
JR driving an Escalade is kinda weird to me.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
https://www.twitter.com/chikaraKingston

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
This will quickly explode gloriously. :stare:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
In that Ultramantis shoot that's coming out soon, they mention that one of the G2 Chikara students didn't wash their gear and it smelt awful. The host asks if it's Jigsaw and UMB says "Well, um" but it looks like Kingston just ratted Jigsaw out on it.

Kingston just called out Steen :stare:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Does Julius Smokes have twitter? If he does I can't wait for:

@JTrainNYC posted:

@chikaraKingston you aint no puerto rican you a dominican!

Eddie's twitter is suspended an hour later.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

MassRayPer posted:

Does Julius Smokes have twitter? If he does I can't wait for:

Eddie's twitter is suspended an hour later.

For a Scrubs joke?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Reverend Rad
Jun 22, 2002

rock and roll's greatest shithead
edit: wrong thread.

Mad Reverend Rad fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Jan 22, 2012