Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
if I was a judge and a prisoner had a baby and the prisoner was a lady I would let the prisoner goo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

rotor posted:

if I was a judge and a prisoner had a baby and the prisoner was a lady I would let the prisoner goo

ok well id offer baby making services to ladies that are going through criminal trials so that they get knocked up before they get found guilty

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

we run on the honor system here kirk, dont spoil it for everyone.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
kirk runs on the on 'er system

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

rotor posted:

we run on the honor system here kirk, dont spoil it for everyone.

- chancellor gorkon, 2293

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Trig Discipline posted:

kirk runs on the on 'er system

get 'er dun, yer on 'er

that awful man
Feb 18, 2007

YOSPOS, bitch

my blade runneth over

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Blade Runner 10: Legend of the Ten Elemental Blade Running Masters

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.
You think you're being funny, but this actually exists.

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Heh, blade... edge.

:stonk:

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
Real talk: I don't know how well one could reconcile the worlds of the book and the movie.

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

toby posted:

get 'er dun, yer on 'er

this is an outdated phrase, the phrase to hear and hate now is "YEA BOY!!!" shouted loudly

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Kirk posted:

this is an outdated phrase, the phrase to hear and hate now is "YEA BOY!!!" shouted loudly

regional variation: YEAH BUDDY

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

When Anthony Simcoe was asked which alternate character he would like to play, he chose Jool so that he could have breasts.[1]

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

Real talk: I don't know how well one could reconcile the worlds of the book and the movie.

how much amphetamine psychosis can i have?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

fuckn lol

that awful man
Feb 18, 2007

YOSPOS, bitch

tng_s8: A Tasha Yar clone hails the ship; the crew turns off the lights and pretends they're not home. The ladies on deck 8 love them some Riker.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

that awful man posted:

tng_s8: A Tasha Yar clone hails the ship; the crew turns off the lights and pretends they're not home. The ladies on deck 8 love them some Riker.

ugh god i hate denise crosby

not only is she a horrible actress she basically said "gently caress this i'm gonna be a huge star now, later shitlords" and then two years later realized nobodys gonna hire her because shes a loving awful actress and begged to be let back on the show resulting in a horribly retarded terribly overrated episode

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat
is that the one with the 3 timelines? because that was dumb yeah

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

Bedshaped posted:

is that the one with the 3 timelines? because that was dumb yeah

"Yesterday's Enterprise" brought Tasha back in a grimdark future where she found out she died in a fairly mundane way in regular TNG so she decided to board the Enterprise-C and die well but she didn't die and instead was the mother of a character who is so forgettable I'll call her Romulan-Tasha and she was a dick in Unification and another Romulan episode. Anyway, the best Romulan episodes were when the unexpected happened and the Cardassians were far more sinister than any of the TNG Romulans.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

The Cardassians owned because unlike the Romulans they were explicitly written to be bad guys and therefore the writers could get away with puttin' on the reich

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Forums Terrorist posted:

puttin' on the reich

nice

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006
the best thing about voyager was that it gave the ds9 writers the freedom to break all of roddenberry's rules

NINbuntu 64
Feb 11, 2007

Boner Buffet posted:

the best thing about voyager was that it gave the ds9 writers the freedom to break all of roddenberry's rules

roddenberry was long dead by then, dont pretend voyager had any excuses

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006
rick berman wasn't dead yet tho

NINbuntu 64
Feb 11, 2007

Boner Buffet posted:

rick berman wasn't dead yet tho

he still isnt

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
his creativity and career are so that's almost as good

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006

NINbuntu 64 posted:

he still isnt

posting from the future

FEMA summer camp
Jan 22, 2006

amf5 posted:

horribly retarded terribly overrated episode

i think people have a hard-on for yesterdays enterprise because the ambassador class is so baller

it certainly ain't because of the weakass battle scenes

FEMA summer camp
Jan 22, 2006

Boner Buffet posted:

posting from the future

warp particles

(i wish berman WAS dead)

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

FEMA summer camp posted:

i think people have a hard-on for yesterdays enterprise because the ambassador class is so baller

it certainly ain't because of the weakass battle scenes

If they redo any of TNG with CGI the battle scene in this ep would be the only one worth doing.

Also i'm going to this: http://www.avenuecalgary.com/blogs/to-boldly-go%E2%80%A6-star-trek-cast-coming-to-calgary-expo and gettin some autographs

u jealous kirk? :smug:

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

MakaVillian posted:

If they redo any of TNG with CGI the battle scene in this ep would be the only one worth doing.

Also i'm going to this: http://www.avenuecalgary.com/blogs/to-boldly-go%E2%80%A6-star-trek-cast-coming-to-calgary-expo and gettin some autographs

u jealous kirk? :smug:

lol u srs?

i've been to the calgary expo for the past 3 years, goin again this year. met half the cast already, cracked a joke w/ brent spiner and made him lol irl

now whos jeluz

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Kirk posted:

lol u srs?

i've been to the calgary expo for the past 3 years, goin again this year. met half the cast already, cracked a joke w/ brent spiner and made him lol irl

now whos jeluz

Well I am now, thanks...dick.

Also why the hell would they choose the Calgary Expo to have a reunion?

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

MakaVillian posted:

Each actor is banned from a city maybe? They vowed never to do it in the states after that Family Guy shitshow?

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

MakaVillian posted:

second or third biggest convention in NA or something

they're all gonna get cowboy hats and the mayor is gonna make them fuckin take the cowboy oath and everyone will be irritated about it :xd:

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

Kirk posted:

second or third biggest convention in NA or something

they're all gonna get cowboy hats and the mayor is gonna make them fuckin take the cowboy oath and everyone will be irritated about it :xd:

A Fistful of Datas re-enactment.

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
i'm gonna be the creepy guy that asks them to read his script

NINbuntu 64
Feb 11, 2007

brent spiner seems like a rad dude

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

NINbuntu 64 posted:

brent spiner seems like a rad dude

How did you get that new av?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Kirk posted:

i'm gonna be the creepy guy that asks them to read his script

Can I record it and post????

Edit: Who thought a glorified hick town like this would have so many nerds.

• Locked thread