Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006
i can't wait for it to get closed because i've got an amazing star trek thread planned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NINbuntu 64
Feb 11, 2007

rotor posted:

you posted in games to tell them they were acting like iyg, something you apparently have knowledge of

i'ma just let that sink in for a while

"its okay this game isnt very good right now. its easier to tell myself this because i spent money on it and itll probably get better as i play it"

"its okay this android tablet isnt very good right now. its easier to tell myself this because i spent money on it and itll probably get better after i flash a custom rom"

sticky wizard
Nov 19, 2008

watched ds9 'rules of acquisition'. best episode yet

love all the grand nagus zek eps and holy poo poo was that the alien bounty hunter from x-files

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
ive started watching tng straight through for the first time

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

JawnV6 posted:

Same, I'm already on Parallels.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

same. i'm somewhere in season 5 idk

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
same. my teeth are shattered and cum oozes from my mouth.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

JawnV6 posted:

me too, and once you watch enough of it, it starts creeping into your thoughts. i seriously almost made a star trek joke out loud the other day, this is a dangerous thing

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

I hope for your sake you never watch tng edits

toby
Dec 4, 2002

i watched the poo poo out of them

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

JawnV6 posted:

welp, so I am.

currently at the end of S3, Data is kidnapped by some greasy collector dude

NINbuntu 64
Feb 11, 2007

axolotl farmer posted:

welp, so I am.

didnt this happen to odo, the doctor, and even spock (to an extent) too?

tmesis
Jan 18, 2007

sup holmes
Megamarm

axolotl farmer posted:

welp, so I am.

saul rubinek owns

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

not really scifi but moffet is a scifi drama queen so mentioning it here how good Sherlock is

just watched the first season (3 episodes)

sticky wizard
Nov 19, 2008

Mind Spew posted:

not really scifi but moffet is a scifi drama queen so mentioning it here how good Sherlock is

iawtp

that awful man
Feb 18, 2007

YOSPOS, bitch

Kirk posted:

same. my teeth are shattered and cum oozes from my mouth.

so just a normal day for you?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

that awful man posted:

nah normally he just swallows it all

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

current scifi status: some Amazon resellers have very optimistic views of what "very good condition" means

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

that awful man posted:

my teeth have now been removed entirely.

the attending physician, and i am being generous with my application of the term, drops his utensil onto the tray with a loud clank.

"the gum holes will seal up soon, so we'll need to begin the procedure right away.", he muffles through a face mask.

i can barely comprehend the words, as i am intoxicated with a variety of numbing agents that course through my blood. the next thing i know, a series of hypodermic needles hooked up via rubber tubing to a central pumping apparatus are pressed into my now-floppy gums. i fall into a deep sleep.

the next morning, i awake in a slight stupor. i instinctively try to move, but luckily my arms, legs, and neck are strapped to the dentistry table. the room is dark, but some sunlight can be seen through the closed blinds. overhearing my struggle, an attendant enters the room and flicks on a lightswitch. i wince as the bright light hits my eyes.

"All ready?", the attendant asks. with visible excitement, i nod as best i can.

the attendant reaches over to the pumping apparatus, and the sound of a motor is heard. from the corner of my eye i can see the white, milk substance begin working its way through the myriads of tubes and needles hooked up to my gums.

and then: glorious, wonderful eruptions.

white, goopy cum is spurting out of my vacant gum-holes, flinging itself all over my face and chest, warm, bubbling everywhere. i am filled with euphoria, and moan with pleasure

unnoticed
Nov 29, 2005

That's odd...
ain't that somethin

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
floppy gums

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

kirk have you ever considered pitching your writing to paramount for the next star trek brought to you by J.J. Abrams®™

Gold Dust Gasoline
Jul 11, 2006

just be yourself and you'll be fine
Pillbug
would own

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Mind Spew posted:

Why do I have to wait until may for series 2 in the US?!

Is this what it's like to not be American?? :negative:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

I read an article about how Downton Abbey is getting all these people who would normally never pirate anything into torrents and stuff

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

sticky wizard posted:

watched ds9 'rules of acquisition'. best episode yet

love all the grand nagus zek eps and holy poo poo was that the alien bounty hunter from x-files

that guy has the most grating horrible loving voice ever

seriously think about how much it must loving suck to hear that all day every day for your entire life

raruler
Oct 5, 2003

“Here lies a toppled god —
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.”

amf5 posted:

seriously think about how much it must loving suck to hear that all day every day for your entire life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdbElWMnkyY

honkwins
Jun 24, 2011

a high-protein meat alternative

amf5 posted:

its probably pretty comparable to how you feel when you read you oen posts

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

dude sounds like jon malkovich

alternately, wallace shawn is pretty much just himself apparently

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

the first season was good enough that I might just buy it now and not wait for the second to be on netflix

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

NINbuntu 64 posted:

now post the HD comparison shot

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

theclaw posted:

yes he clearly has too mcuh integrity to do that

also firewall 2: the wrath of firewall starts principal photography next month

lol'ed irl at this

and ive never seen blade runner but it helped me hook up w this broad in college

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

JustFrakkingDoIt posted:

dude sounds like jon malkovich

alternately, wallace shawn is pretty much just himself apparently

ugh sure lets get this guy with a horrible grating voice to read an entire goddamn book

i'd read that about him a while back but never actually heard him do his normal voice

apparently the squinty face he always makes is an act too, hes just a really loving weird guy i guess

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

Wilhelm_Scream.wav posted:

lol'ed irl at this

and ive never seen blade runner but it helped me hook up w this broad in college

it's a pretty good movie I think you should watch whichever version is the best one but idk which one that is someone post that.

It's probably the directors extended remastered rasturbated cut special edition jr w/ added protein

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008
I'm up to Genesis now, it's pretty funny that everyone is having some sort of crazy de-evolution except for Riker who is just getting dumber.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

amf5 posted:

apparently the squinty face he always makes is an act too, hes just a really loving weird guy i guess

did you know that larry the cable guy is the same thing ??? good luck sweeping up the bits of your brain that just exploded.

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001
Someone has been touching Worf's things, he's upset. Riker fights a bear.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
star trek's exhibition of culture has aged poorly: http://www.antipope.org/charlie/blog-static/2012/02/shitsiskosays.html

quote:

We do see hobbies on the station: O'Brien and Bashir, who are basically married by Season 2, like to re-enact famous battles in the holosuite. Sisko likes to re-enact baseball games. People gamble, they play sports, they play instruments, they buy prostitutes both virtual and real. But the hobby we see most often is reading books (followed by cooking food, which is interesting and I think a right call in a world of replicators--real, cooked food suddenly has a tremendous value and becomes a status-flag) we never see anyone just wasting time.

[…]

Nobody sits around and plays Farmville. Nobody gets embroiled in a flame war concerning the portrayal of Klingons in human vids or just sits and watches vids with their feet up. Nope. The brave men and women of the future read (super old) books, talk to each other face to face, and even in their VR fantasies practice for things they will have to do in real life or, admittedly quite realistically, have space holosex. There is no WoW. There are no video games at all unless they are evil ones from Risa that will suck out your brains.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
didn't janeway manage to burn a roast in the replicator once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LooseChanj
Feb 17, 2006

Logicaaaaaaaaal!
it's almost as if sci-fi's are a product of their time and contain in-universe anachronisms that help people relate to the characters

whatg crap

• Locked thread