Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
img-bison-yes-yes-yes-flv

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

Panic! At The cisco posted:

that awful man
Feb 18, 2007

YOSPOS, bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc7_KpPRyBs

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

rotor posted:

I'd like to sort of try and steer this thread back towards gratuitous tit shots

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

a good book

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

rotor posted:

I'd like to sort of try and steer this thread back towards gratuitous tit shots

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
brawny

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006
worf is hiding in her closet

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

in 24th century, they still haven't found a cure for baldness

unleash the unicorn
Dec 23, 2004

If this boat were sinking, I'd give my life to save you. Only because I like you, for reasons and standards of my own. But I couldn't and wouldn't live for you.

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

Which episode? I need to know

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

axolotl farmer posted:

in 24th century, they still haven't found a cure for baldness

in the 24th century they have more evolved sensibilities and the natural hair loss in men is a celebrated part of your self

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
in the 24th century chicks get they gently caress on w/ all manner of ridged face species so i dont think they give a fuq about hair

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

Trig Discipline posted:

brawny

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008
Well there's less people due to eugenics and depop so people are less picky, see:

LP97S posted:

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006

Kirk posted:

in the 24th century chicks get they gently caress on w/ all manner of ridged face species so i dont think they give a fuq about hair

only data has had sex in star trek from tng forward, which, when you think about it, is kind of ironic

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

Boner Buffet posted:

only data has had sex in star trek from tng forward, which, when you think about it, is kind of ironic

uhh he had sex with tasha yar

how is that "only data"

FEMA summer camp
Jan 22, 2006

Boner Buffet posted:

oh man i remember seeing enough of voyager to remember them trying to make tom paris the ladykiller playboy of that shitboat

then I watched another episode sometime later that had him playing buck rogers in the 1950th century in the holodeck, restrain yourself ladies I have a monochromatic evil count to shoot with my ray blaster

what idiot writers what an idiot show for clowns to wear at the circus

FEMA summer camp
Jan 22, 2006

sometimes star trek will come up in irl conversation and girls in particular will talk about how their favorite series is voyager and I just ....how does that happen?

Shaggar posted:

women are dumb and gross

Shaggar was right

honkwins
Jun 24, 2011

a high-protein meat alternative

FEMA summer camp posted:

sometimes star trek will come up in irl conversation and girls in particular will talk about how their favorite series is voyager and I just ....how does that happen?

a powerful bitch woman at the helm

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006
if ezri dax would have been a guy instead of a woman would he have gone searching for worf in the bad lands and subsequently have sex with him in the breen prison?

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

JawnV6 posted:

uhh he had sex with tasha yar

how is that "only data"

yeah also riker banged like a chick like every other episode but he just didn't tell everyone about it because he has a modicum of tact (and also because he didn't want word getting back to troi)

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006

maniacdevnull posted:

yeah also riker banged like a chick like every other episode but he just didn't tell everyone about it because he has a modicum of tact (and also because he didn't want word getting back to troi)

i suspect he was just all talk

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Boner Buffet posted:

if ezri dax would have been a guy instead of a woman would he have gone searching for worf in the bad lands and subsequently have sex with him in the breen prison?

ezri :allears:

honkwins
Jun 24, 2011

a high-protein meat alternative

Shaggar posted:

ezri :allears:

worf probably would not have gone along with that

is there a klingon word for homo

honkwins fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Feb 13, 2012

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Boner Buffet posted:

i suspect he was just all talk

nope

also ent had a pregnancy scare (in addition to all the normal banging they had in the plot)

FEMA summer camp
Jan 22, 2006

maniacdevnull posted:

also ent had a pregnancy scare

heh, oh yeah

I imagine abortions are so much easier in the age of transporters, just have O'Brien beam you somewhere and let the biofilter take care of it.

e: \/ \/ lmao \/ \/

FEMA summer camp fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Feb 13, 2012

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

honkwins posted:

is there a klingon word for homo

Honor.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

FEMA summer camp posted:

heh, oh yeah

I imagine abortions are so much easier in the age of transporters, just have O'Brien beam you somewhere and let the biofilter take care of it.

it always pissed me off that they didn't use the transporter for medical uses. we have a machine to can move matter through other matter with ease, but sorry picard we need to slice you open for your heart surgery

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006
the limitations of modern isolinear design

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
they used the transporter to filter out the screwed up DNA when pulaski got super old

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

JawnV6 posted:

they used the transporter to filter out the screwed up DNA when pulaski got super old

And then immediately forgot about it, just like pulaski.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

maniacdevnull posted:

it always pissed me off that they didn't use the transporter for medical uses. we have a machine to can move matter through other matter with ease, but sorry picard we need to slice you open for your heart surgery

maybe that was how the no-contact surgery things mccoy was always waving around worked

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

JawnV6 posted:

Should have just let her go

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Picard got it on with that archeologist chick on his sexy vacation.

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

picard and guinan sitting in a tree

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006
no they just talked and became good friends. remember how upset he got when she started dating q?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I just saw an episode recently where Ryker helped save a group of refugees on a matriarchal planet by getting busy with their queen/president

• Locked thread