Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

apsouthern posted:

That is one cruel tortoise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Flameingblack posted:

:stare:

Steve the Turtle is a wrestling fan who eventually started working with CHIKARA, seemingly because he was always at the shows and put up wrestlers all the time. In the Wrestling Road Diaries he was outed to have a foot fetish, and bought a lady grappler some stockings for her birthday.

Saturyne is a rookie who's really impressive with her flippy poo poo. Apparently she's from Mexico or India somewhere. (She's not from the US and English wasn't her first language, I hear)

The Batiri, are weird, gross, sleezy guys who don't seem to like women or DM Punk very much. Their feed is a constant stream of :stare: and :nms:

I've assumed Saturyne is Dominican.

And yeah, the Batiri come off as kind of nasty and not in a "haha" way but in an "idiots trying way too hard to be edgy but kind of failing" way.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

bobkatt013 posted:

Way to be a dick

I would have completely believed he was an idiot who didn't know better.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Lone Rogue posted:

I would have completely believed he was an idiot who didn't know better.

To be fair, he looks to be about 5.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Suben posted:

I've assumed Saturyne is Dominican.

And yeah, the Batiri come off as kind of nasty and not in a "haha" way but in an "idiots trying way too hard to be edgy but kind of failing" way.

Counterpoint - the Craiglist ad they took out advertising that they'd be selling the Colony's skulls after their match at King of Trios.

But, yeah, they do seem to be trying too hard most of the time.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

HHH=Pukepukepuke is a good line.

(hunter makes me puck)

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Jelq Swagger posted:

(hunter makes me puck)

Everybody has there favs. :v:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

bobkatt013 posted:

Way to be a dick

Seriously, couldn't even spell Bret's name right when it's right there in front of him!

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
So creepy.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Perry Normal posted:

Counterpoint - the Craiglist ad they took out advertising that they'd be selling the Colony's skulls after their match at King of Trios.

But, yeah, they do seem to be trying too hard most of the time.

They've got a great twitter presence which goes a long way. Helps really define their characters.

http://twitter.com/TheBatiri/status/199639572257312768

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?
The Batiri really dont like me. They'd fit in great on here.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
^There's a big Team DMP movement going on right now.

Jack Krauser posted:

So creepy.

Hey now, the guy's just proud of his wife.

Save Russian Jews
Jun 7, 2007

who the fuck is this guy anyway, i can't even see his face

Lipstick Apathy

top comments

EDUT: poo poo, this isn't the youtube thread. I'll just leave it here in lieu of reviving that one.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Save Russian Jews posted:

top comments

Wrestlemania XXX is gonna break all of the buyrates.

Sundance Shot
Oct 24, 2010

fart blood posted:

CM Punk is gloriously telling anti-gay people on twitter to do horrible things to themselves. :allears:

To be fair, the guy is from Walsall, so killing himself is probably a really good alternative to living in Walsall.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Punk is spending the morning apologizing for telling homophobes to kill themselves.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Punk is spending the morning apologizing for telling homophobes to kill themselves.

In the most disingenuous way possible.

CM Punk posted:

I'll start by being the better man and once again, apologize for my harsh reaction to your opinion of homosexuals making you "sick" @ezeekay

"Sorry I reacted harshly to your disgusting opinions"

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Scott Steiner posted:

Way to build for the next PPV,where is their accountability

And himself book themselves in 12-13 segments in thursdays show and they are 10 yrs older than me

Bitchoff said in an interview i needed to step aside for the younger guys yet pritchard,hogan

Booking himself on the show,and of course thursdays show also had horrible ratings....Really..is anybody surprised

These assholes are so out of touch and dont have a clue,nobody cares about bitchoff but he keeps

Porto-o-john when that show did a horrible rating and it was suppose to be bitchoffs last show

How can the 3 idiots justify starting thursdays show with the replay of bitchoff getting thrown into the

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

my friend Mike is a former pro wrestler and spectacularly gay. After reading Punk's tweets last night, he was seriously contemplating proposing to him.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Lamuella posted:

my friend Mike is a former pro wrestler and spectacularly gay. After reading Punk's tweets last night, he was seriously contemplating proposing to him.

That's the wrong way to go.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Lone Rogue posted:

That's the wrong way to go.

very likely so. His husband thought so too.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

In fairness to the guy, I consider proposing to Punk after reading his tweets most of the time.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Mick Foley posted:

Yeah @luciferbruise , I've been in touch with @MarcMaron about doing his podcast this summer. Marc and I actually go way back.

Marc Maron posted:

@realMickFoley @luciferbruise We're going to make it happen!

:neckbeard:

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
The only thing better would be if they somehow got Foley or Punk on How Did This Get Made to watch The Marine.

...hell, I'd take Colt Cabana.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Gonzo McFee posted:

This sounds goddamn amazing, and I can't wait.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Gonzo McFee posted:

This reminds me! Did anything ever come of Colt Cabana and Marc Maron doing a show or something?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

This reminds me! Did anything ever come of Colt Cabana and Marc Maron doing a show or something?

Exactly as much as has come of the Mick Foley tweet so far. Maybe he can do a Stand Up Wrestler thing like what he's been doing with the Arrested Development cast recently.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Tommy Dreamer posted:

I wondered why my TIVO recorded Terror Tract until I saw Buff Bagwell get knifed by a monkey now I know why. Not a good movie however

the_Vandal
Feb 7, 2004

You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you, I love you, I love you,
I love you, I love you
Night Man
'Terror Tract' was a movie that was based on the true story of "Buff" Bagwell's colonoscopy. Turns out 'the stuff' was what was causing his irregular bowel-movements.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

smashpro1 posted:

Tommy Dreamer

I wondered why my TIVO recorded Terror Tract until I saw Buff Bagwell get knifed by a monkey now I know why. Not a good movie however

If the monkey steals his top hat, then that would be teh best movie ever!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Awesome update on Bitchoff. In reverse order for clarity.

@ScottSteiner posted:

Testifies under oath that he and his wife go to the Gold Club and pick up a stripper and take her

[Deleted since posting] To a hotel,he watches his wife have lesbian sex with the stripper and then he joins them,but the best

But the best part is reading his testimony and you can see what a weasle he is

Also in reading his testimony you find out the only way he gets caught is he gave the stripper a

Bullshit tip,and she gets pissed goes back to the Gold Club tells her boss what he tipped her

He then goes into the register and gives her a bigger tip.......BUSTED..if he would have just gave her a

Good tip her boss wouldnt have gone into the register,the FBI was watching all transactions
:allears:

the_Vandal
Feb 7, 2004

You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you, I love you, I love you,
I love you, I love you
Night Man

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Awesome update on Bitchoff. In reverse order for clarity.
:allears:

If you read it normally, it is a great simulation of an actual Steiner promo.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?
Holy crap. The Batiri blocked me on Twitter. Amazing.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

DMPunk posted:

I knew there was something I had to do today...

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

DMPunk posted:

How did you manage to get a group of people that talks about eating baby fetuses to block you?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Flameingblack posted:

How did you manage to get a group of people that talks about eating baby fetuses to block you?

The Batiri posted:

@moose_bigelow We don't take threats, insults, or bullying ...Bullies get blocked...Don't be like Dave Mascara ...be a star, like the Batiri

smashpro1 fucked around with this message at 03:19 on May 10, 2012

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
I don't care what anybody says, I love the Batiri. :3:

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

I love how they misspell my name constantly. Its endearing. Also, not blocked on Facebook, but they are threatening to do it.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Flameingblack posted:

He has a creepy obsession with Sara Del Rey that matches, nay, surpasses that of the Batiri, and they feel threatened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Jay 2K Winger posted:

He has a creepy obsession with Sara Del Rey that matches, nay, surpasses that of the Batiri, and they feel threatened.

Well, I wouldn't put it like that, but I am one of the few who defend her against their insults.