Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Ronald Raiden posted:

also if you get a drain installed you could just hose the floor down after parties/debauchery

capital idea, it's going on the list~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Dumbledore 64 posted:

ehh it's more bi-color than anything

definitely tri-colored. black, orange, and white.

edit:

GATOS Y VATOS fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Jun 1, 2012

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome

just live in a bunker, nbd

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
i like brutalist architecture idk why

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Detroit Q. Spider posted:

capital idea, it's going on the list~

i have a fantastic story about horrible concrete floors, if u guys wanna hear :shobon:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Cygni posted:

i have a fantastic story about horrible concrete floors, if u guys wanna hear :shobon:

I do... make sure you post a cat picture so it keeps things on subject.

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
concrete floors sink and crack

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
welcome to detroit q. spider's house, where the bathroom is wherever you are

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

A FUCKTON OF WEED posted:

I do... make sure you post a cat picture so it keeps things on subject.

so this was a place a few blocks away from a friends apartment. after a few weeks of driving by and laughing about who would even go in, we finally decided to go inside and get a beer

there was a taco truck guy parked outside the door ('door' was just a sheet of fiberboard with a home depot hinge nailed into the concrete because someone had pulled the gate off with a car) who yelled at us not to go in as he saw us walking by. GOOD SIGN.

the whole inside was an open rectangular solid concrete floor, complete w/ drain in the center, and a tiny bar on a few feet of one wall. only furniture in the room were surplus kindergarten 1 piece desks lining a wall, and a jukebox with all latino pop and a copy of The Doors greatest hits

place was empty, other than the bartender and a HUGE hispanic guy with a shaved head staring at us from the end of the bar. the only beers in the place were sittin in a rubbermade cooler with the lid ripped off

so were quickly chugging our beers because we obviously arent welcome as 10 huge dudes decked out in gold chains roll into the place, fistbump the hispanic guy at the end of the bar, and disappear into an unmarked door. the hispanic guy gets up, unplugs the juke box (which was playing riders on the storm thanks to my retarded friend), and arm sweeps our half empty beer bottles onto the ground behind the bar. WELP TIME TO GO

few days later, the place was closed with a lease sign out front. welp, thats my story, hope it inspires u to go to a place u arent welcome!

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

old man down the street said Scorpion Bar? that ol place? why that place has been closed for 50 years. tho some people say they seen it open on a night like this *AAARRooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
just caught up on 350 posts

thanks relative_q for the magdavids

there are good cat posts itt

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

Cygni posted:

so this was a place a few blocks away from a friends apartment. after a few weeks of driving by and laughing about who would even go in, we finally decided to go inside and get a beer

there was a taco truck guy parked outside the door ('door' was just a sheet of fiberboard with a home depot hinge nailed into the concrete because someone had pulled the gate off with a car) who yelled at us not to go in as he saw us walking by. GOOD SIGN.

the whole inside was an open rectangular solid concrete floor, complete w/ drain in the center, and a tiny bar on a few feet of one wall. only furniture in the room were surplus kindergarten 1 piece desks lining a wall, and a jukebox with all latino pop and a copy of The Doors greatest hits

place was empty, other than the bartender and a HUGE hispanic guy with a shaved head staring at us from the end of the bar. the only beers in the place were sittin in a rubbermade cooler with the lid ripped off

so were quickly chugging our beers because we obviously arent welcome as 10 huge dudes decked out in gold chains roll into the place, fistbump the hispanic guy at the end of the bar, and disappear into an unmarked door. the hispanic guy gets up, unplugs the juke box (which was playing riders on the storm thanks to my retarded friend), and arm sweeps our half empty beer bottles onto the ground behind the bar. WELP TIME TO GO

few days later, the place was closed with a lease sign out front. welp, thats my story, hope it inspires u to go to a place u arent welcome!

you and your friends sound like a bunch of morons

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

tankpostin'

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

A Curvy Goonette posted:

yes. wasn't that much worse than some bars in panama or honduras ive been to honestly

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Cygni posted:

yes. wasn't that much worse than some bars in panama or honduras ive been to honestly

You need to stop playing tourist I think.

Tokin Ring
Jun 12, 2011

:dong:Teh boners:dong:

i got swole at this place in GTA San Andreas

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Trig Discipline posted:

welcome to detroit q. spider's house, where the bathroom is wherever you are

i see you've already spoken to my cattes on the subject :catstare:

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
here is one of the little urine fire hydrants in question

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Shoes on the carpet; you're setting a bad example for Tank!

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?

A Curvy Goonette posted:

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?

Detroit Q. Spider posted:

here is one of the little urine fire hydrants in question

the thing tried to copy a cat

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Busket_in_Posket posted:

Shoes on the carpet; you're setting a bad example for Tank!

that's not me. I would never do something so heinous

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Cygni posted:

Lol u white

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
hmm, a bar that clearly doesn't need customers to maintain an expensive lease. definitely no illegal activity going on there

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

TOOT BOOT posted:

Lol u white

actually...

thx guys glad u like my story :shobon:

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
it had a sad ending

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

A FUCKTON OF WEED posted:

Lulu status: pro loafin'

lulu is very pretty

Tokin Ring
Jun 12, 2011

:dong:Teh boners:dong:

Cygni posted:

Lum
Aug 13, 2003

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
blue buffalo's new cat liter is pretty good all yospos catte owners should give it a go

Welp that's my story

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

blue buffalo's new cat liter is pretty good all yospos catte owners should give it a go

Welp that's my story

i don't use the litterbox myself like you sry

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

this all seems familar

Charmmi
Dec 8, 2008

:trophystare:

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Welp that's my story

It is an excellent product.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
My buddy JP has excellent cattes. Sorry for the instagram

Prickers

Ninja

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
epic mane

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

yeah that poo poo is unreal awesome

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
that cat is fuckin boss

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Who's going to get it, that beautiful toy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

ahhh spiders posted:

like, that's not an explanation for why you'd wear shoes inside, that's just bragging that you have the basic ability to not cover yourself in dirt. except that you wear shoes inside your house

i don't understand why you care so much that i prefer wearing shoes over not wearing shoes in my house that doesn't have any carpet.