Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Golbez posted:

What's a REPL and what's it for? :downs:

Read-Evaluate-Print Loop.
Interactive mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Golbez posted:

What's a REPL and what's it for? :downs:

Prototyping and checking stuff. When I want to know if something works, it's easier to jump into an interactive session and try it and immediately see results than save a file or write a test case.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

I'm pretty sure golbez was joking, what with the downs smiley and all.

Unless you two are joking too... :stare:

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Strong Sauce posted:

I wasn't familiar with the acronym, but that's the kind of poo poo I do everyday.

Lysidas
Jul 26, 2002

John Diefenbaker is a madman who thinks he's John Diefenbaker.
Pillbug

Strong Sauce posted:

That, or he was saying that he felt like it was a stupid question as he was asking it -- along the lines of "I feel like I should know this, but ..."

IPython is a fantastic enhancement to Python's REPL. It does a whole lot more, too, but that's most of what I use it for.

Some languages like R are (almost) all REPL. Running a script in "batch mode" is no different than typing each line in sequence, unlike e.g. Python. The Python interactive interpreter behaves a bit differently than when an entire script is parsed in to VM bytecode before executing it.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Hammerite posted:

It's probably a good idea to explicitly codify the actual behaviour of the function though, as in

code:
function getSomeShit() {
    $obj = $this->db->query("SELECT SOME SHIZ")->result_object();
    if ($obj) {
        $output = array();
        foreach ($obj as $o) {
            $output[] = $o;
        }
        return $output;
    }
    return null;
}

It's all bad code. Iterating through an array and then outputting the original array is retarded and probably doesn't really waste any cycles but still a dumb thing to do. Here's how I would write it:
code:
function getSomeShit() {
	return ($this->db->query("SELECT SOME SHIZ")->result_object()) ? $obj : false;
}
Of course, you don't even need to do that because if there is no result set you'll get a false from the db engine anyway, but that's beside the point...

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine

Strong Sauce posted:

No, not joking. :saddowns: I googled the term but still wasn't fully grabbing it.

As for me, if I want to know something works, I hit F5. :shobon:

And yeah, being a solo programmer virtually my entire professional life with no one to learn from, a lot of the better practices have escaped me. Only started using source control nine months ago, for example, and still haven't figured out unit testing. So no question is too stupid for me to ask!

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Strong Sauce posted:

It seems to not work at all in Windows, and requires you to compile readline to have it run in Unix/Mac OSX. Not sure if that is the default

Why would you willingly do anything with PHP on Windows?

Janitor Prime
Jan 22, 2004

PC LOAD LETTER

What da fuck does that mean

Fun Shoe

Golbez posted:

Only started using source control nine months ago, for example, and still haven't figured out unit testing. So no question is too stupid for me to ask!

That explains the SQL thread ;) but good job figuring out all this poo poo.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Golbez posted:

No, not joking. :saddowns: I googled the term but still wasn't fully grabbing it.

And yeah, being a solo programmer virtually my entire professional life with no one to learn from, a lot of the better practices have escaped me. Only started using source control nine months ago, for example, and still haven't figured out unit testing. So no question is too stupid for me to ask!

Ah OK it's kinda hard to tell :downs:

McGlockenshire posted:

Why would you willingly do anything with PHP on Windows?

Yes, why do anything?

Apache/MySQL/PHP combo has probably the best support of Windows than any other stack setup. I don't know how it works in python but for ruby it's super annoying to use in Windows because so many gems are C libraries that don't work unless you're in unix/macosx.

I wouldn't deploy an actual website on a Windows box but for development, whatever, who cares it works fine.

Opinion Haver
Apr 9, 2007

Yeah, but... you're still using PHP.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

yaoi prophet posted:

I'm haven't really done any PHP in a while, I have a few sites for other people done in PHP but essentially I had a php.exe in an old WAMPServer folder that I can use whenever someone wants to tell me to look at something stupid PHP does (like at least one post per page).

I feel pretty financially secure but it's always nice that if I really need money I can find work because I can do PHP. Sure it is a lovely language, but it's pure monetary gold so who cares? I'll make fun of the lovely problems that occur in PHP but I'm certainly not embarrassed about using it.

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

yaoi prophet posted:

What a novel proposition! Care to explain...?

tef
May 30, 2004

-> some l-system crap ->
it's a bad thing

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Strong Sauce posted:

Apache/MySQL/PHP combo has probably the best support of Windows than any other stack setup. I don't know how it works in python but for ruby it's super annoying to use in Windows because so many gems are C libraries that don't work unless you're in unix/macosx.

I wouldn't deploy an actual website on a Windows box but for development, whatever, who cares it works fine.

For development fire up a VM and just use a LAMP stack and non terrible ruby.

Hell, for production fire up a VM. MS has done a lot of Linux kernel contributions to make it not suck in hyperv.

baquerd
Jul 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

tef posted:

it's a bad thing

It has it's place - quickly developed, little, and internal web pages for frontend database access (monitoring state, clearing logs, etc.) or trivial stateful http sessions. It's only when you start making big public websites that it really becomes a horror.

trex eaterofcadrs
Jun 17, 2005
My lack of understanding is only exceeded by my lack of concern.

baquerd posted:

It has it's place - quickly developed, little, and internal web pages for frontend database access (monitoring state, clearing logs, etc.) or trivial stateful http sessions. It's only when you start making big public websites that it really becomes a horror.

Also jokes, php's standard library makes for the best jokes.

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker
Woah guys, let's not get ahead of ourselves here. I don't think everybody has got the opportunity to say the same thing over and over again. Ah, you, guy who just walked in? Yes, you. What's your opinion on php? It's bad? Hmm, I'll take it under consideration. Anyone else?

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

KARMA! posted:

Woah guys, let's not get ahead of ourselves here. I don't think everybody has got the opportunity to say the same thing over and over again. Ah, you, guy who just walked in? Yes, you. What's your opinion on php? It's bad? Hmm, I'll take it under consideration. Anyone else?
It'll get you more jobs than any functional language.

trex eaterofcadrs
Jun 17, 2005
My lack of understanding is only exceeded by my lack of concern.
Personally I use php so often that I feel I'm justified to pick on it. It works for me for a bunch of projects and gets the job done but that doesn't mean it's "good" and it definitely has earned my derision.

But yes please get in a huff over people complaining about the worst language on the TIOBE top 10.

Optimus Prime Ribs
Jul 25, 2007

trex eaterofcadrs posted:

It works for me for a bunch of projects and gets the job done but that doesn't mean it's "good" and it definitely has earned my derision.

That's pretty much my take on PHP. I get paid to write it, and anything I could make in Python I could also make in PHP (within reason), but it's still a frustratingly terrible language; there's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, but sometimes you just need to vent. :(

And it certainly doesn't help that my predecessor (whose code I have to work with) wrote PHP code like this:

PHP code:
	$stmt = "
select 
from 
	_form_fields 
where 
	form_id = (select form_id from _event_profiles where event_id = %d and profile_type = '%s') 
order by 
	field_order";

$result = pg_query($db_connection, sprintf( $stmt, $event_id, $profile ));
	while( $row = pg_fetch_assoc($result) ){

$form_data['form_id'] = $row['form_id'];

$field_item = array();

$field_item['field_id'] = $row['field_id'];
		$field_item['field_name'] = $row['field_name'];
		$field_item['field_html_type'] = $row['field_html_type'];
		$field_item['is_required'] = $row['field_required'];
		if( $row['field_options'] != "" ){
			$field_item['field_options'] = array();
			$field_item['field_options'] = explode("|", trim($row['field_options']));
		}

array_push( $form_data['fields'], $field_item );
		$form_field_list .= $field_item['field_id'] . ",";
	}
:argh:

bucketmouse
Aug 16, 2004

we con-trol the ho-ri-zon-tal
we con-trol the verrr-ti-cal
I found out today that Games' favorite cool OCD internet guy had published code. It's kind of terrifying and kind of :unsmith:

http://pastebin.com/yRmTM36Y

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Golbez posted:

If you're using Javascript, all debuggers have a REPL. It's pretty rad.

xf86enodev
Mar 27, 2010

dis catte!

bucketmouse posted:

I found out today that Games' favorite cool OCD internet guy had published code. It's kind of terrifying and kind of :unsmith:

Looks like everyday gamedev code :3:

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy

bucketmouse posted:

Documenting magic numbers automatically makes him a better programmer than some I've worked with.

code:
else if (CurrentSpeed < 140000) { CurrentSpeed = 140000; } // extended maximum; 7/5
else if (CurrentSpeed < 141421) { CurrentSpeed = 141421; } // sqrt(2); 6 semi-tones higher

Bhaal
Jul 13, 2001
I ain't going down alone
Dr. Infant, MD
A snippet for updating a user row, written in the models area of our up and coming side app:
PHP code:
if($user->username != $post['username'])
{
	$user->username = $post['username'];
}
if($user->firstname != $post['firstname'])
{
	$user->firstname = $post['firstname'];
}
if($user->lastname != $post['lastname'])
{
	$user->lastname = $post['lastname'];
}
if($user->email != $post['email'])
{
	$user->email = $post['email'];
}
// continue for every column on the users table...
Not shown: a similar update function exists for nearly every db table in the app.

Also not shown: Every single one of these functions has your garden variety unescape'd SQL injection vulnerability when building the where clause to match on PK, pulling straight from post data into the query.

The good: Somebody poached him from us so all that's left is damage control for the side app.

The bad: This little side app is positioned to go live and has sales potential to eclipse our company's years-running mainstay app/product, so it needs to be rock solid very soon.

The ugly: You wouldn't believe how much he's making now at his new place. When he came to us and told us what he was offered we were like "Oh...wow, okay grats"

Bhaal fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Aug 11, 2012

SupSuper
Apr 8, 2009

At the Heart of the city is an Alien horror, so vile and so powerful that not even death can claim it.

bucketmouse posted:

It might be horrible, but the readable comments and variable names put it way above a lot of code I've seen.

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

He's a PSoC, loose and runnin'
came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with
the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip
Joel Spolsky's first summer job was working in a bread factory, therefore making software is like making bread http://www.joelonsoftware.com/items/2012/07/09.html

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
Wasn't he stopping blogging altogether?

I thought that was an old article from 2003 until he put "Windows 8" in there.

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

He's a PSoC, loose and runnin'
came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with
the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip
As an aside, I am tremendously skeptical that he can properly keep the husky that he posts pictures of in an apartment in Manhattan

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

That's a lot of words he used just to say that his new project management software doesn't scale.

That Turkey Story
Mar 30, 2003

SupSuper posted:

It might be horrible, but the readable comments and variable names put it way above a lot of code I've seen.

I dunno, I think I'd rather have a nice, 5 line function that is very clear than have a 1000 line mess that does the same thing coupled with several paragraphs of comments.

Edit: Even if they used 1-letter variable names I think it'd be better at 5 lines.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

That Turkey Story posted:

I dunno, I think I'd rather have a nice, 5 line function that is very clear than have a 1000 line mess that does the same thing coupled with several paragraphs of comments.

Edit: Even if they used 1-letter variable names I think it'd be better at 5 lines.

So true. Imagine a game called "find the dyslexical greater-than/less-than mistake" or maybe one called "I mistyped a single digit" and you'll see why smaller functions that can be tested independently work best.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Otto Skorzeny posted:

Joel Spolsky's first summer job was working in a bread factory, therefore making software is like making bread http://www.joelonsoftware.com/items/2012/07/09.html
He stops talking about bread 1/5 of the way into the article. The advice from there on seems pretty good to me. Just the phrase "bug bankruptcy" makes it worth the read.

EssOEss
Oct 23, 2006
128-bit approved
It is interesting reading, as is most of his stuff. Although I did not agree with some of his ideas, I always found it nice and refreshing. Too bad he does not post as often anymore!

But speaking of his new project management software, it loving rocks! I have moved all the projects in my department over to it and work has gotten way easier to manage. I urge you to give it a try!

Before this, I tried a lot of others and could list endless horrors about them... well, but they are not coding horrors so I will shut up now.

bucketmouse
Aug 16, 2004

we con-trol the ho-ri-zon-tal
we con-trol the verrr-ti-cal
http://patriciopalladino.com/blog/2012/08/09/non-alphanumeric-javascript.html

In which any Javascript can be reduced to a really long sequence of punctuation by abusing type coercion!

TERROR HORROR posted:

Now, we can reach any ASCII character like this:

[][(![]+[])[+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]]+({}+[])[+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]][({}+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+({}+[])[+!![]]+([][+[]]+[])[+!![]]+(![]+[])[+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!![]]+([][+[]]+[])[+[]]+({}+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+({}+[])[+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+!![]]]((!![]+[])[+!![]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!![]+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([][+[]]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!![]]+([][+[]]+[])[+!![]]+({}+[])[!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]]+([][+[]]+[])[+[]]+([][+[]]+[])[+!![]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!![]+!![]]+(![]+[])[+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]]+({}+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(+{}+[])[+!![]]+([]+[][(![]+[])[+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]]+({}+[])[+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]][({}+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+({}+[])[+!![]]+([][+[]]+[])[+!![]]+(![]+[])[+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!![]]+([][+[]]+[])[+[]]+({}+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+({}+[])[+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+!![]]]((!![]+[])[+!![]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!![]+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([][+[]]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!![]]+([][+[]]+[])[+!![]]+({}+[])[!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]]+(![]+[])[+[]+!![]+!![]]+({}+[])[+!![]]+({}+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(+{}+[])[+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([][+[]]+[])[!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]]+({}+[])[+!![]]+([][+[]]+[])[+!![]])())[!+[]+!![]+!![]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!![]+!![]])()([][(![]+[])[+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]]+({}+[])[+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]][({}+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+({}+[])[+!![]]+([][+[]]+[])[+!![]]+(![]+[])[+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!![]]+([][+[]]+[])[+[]]+({}+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+({}+[])[+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+!![]]]((!![]+[])[+!![]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!![]+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([][+[]]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!![]]+([][+[]]+[])[+!![]]+({}+[])[!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!![]+!![]]+(![]+[])[+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]]+({}+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(+{}+[])[+!![]]+([]+[][(![]+[])[+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]]+({}+[])[+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]][({}+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+({}+[])[+!![]]+([][+[]]+[])[+!![]]+(![]+[])[+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!![]]+([][+[]]+[])[+[]]+({}+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+({}+[])[+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+!![]]]((!![]+[])[+!![]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!![]+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([][+[]]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!![]]+([][+[]]+[])[+!![]]+({}+[])[!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]]+(![]+[])[+[]+!![]+!![]]+({}+[])[+!![]]+({}+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(+{}+[])[+!![]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([][+[]]+[])[!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]]+({}+[])[+!![]]+([][+[]]+[])[+!![]])())[!+[]+!![]+!![]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!![]+!![]])()(({}+[])[+[]])[+[]]+HEXA_VALUE)
:catstare:

Alliterate Addict
Jul 10, 2012

dreaming of that face again

it's bright and blue and shimmering

grinning wide and comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

bucketmouse posted:

http://patriciopalladino.com/blog/2012/08/09/non-alphanumeric-javascript.html

In which any Javascript can be reduced to a really long sequence of punctuation by abusing type coercion!

:catstare:

Just wait until someone makes a javascript obfuscator utilizing this.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Look Professor, a destruct switch!

I crashed my browser a while back by repeatedly feeding the output of that program back into it. I probably shouldn't have done it as many times as I did.

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

It already exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Optimus Prime Ribs
Jul 25, 2007

Before:
JavaScript code:
jQuery(document).ready(function($){
  $.get("html/mypage.html", function(response){
    $("#foo").html(response);
  });
});
After:
JavaScript code:
jQuery(([][(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+
(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]][([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])
[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+
!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]]()[([][[]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+
(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]]
)[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([][[]]+[]
)[+[]]+((+[])[([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!!
[]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!!
[]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([][[]]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[
+!+[]]+([][[]]+[])[+[]]+([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]
+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]
+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[+!+[]+[+!+[]]]+(!![]+[]
)[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([][[]]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]]))[(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+([][[]]+[])
[!+[]+!+[]]+(+[![]]+[+(+!+[]+(!+[]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+[+!+[]]+[+[]]+[+[]]+[+[]])])[+!+[]+[+[]]]](function($){$[([]+([]+[])
[([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]
+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]
+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([][[]]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+([][[]]+[])
[+[]]+([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+
[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+
(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+
!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]]([][(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]
+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]][([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+
[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])
[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]]()[(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+
[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([][(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]
+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])
[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]][([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]
+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]]()+[])
[!+[]+!+[]]]((![]+[])[+!+[]]+(+[![]]+[])[+[]])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+((+[])[([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])
[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])
[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([][[]]+[])[+!+[]]+
(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+([][[]]+[])[+[]]+([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])
[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]
+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])
[+!+[]]]+[])[+!+[]+[+!+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+([]+[])[(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([][[]]+[])[+[]]+([][(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]
+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])
[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]][([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])
[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]]()+[])[!+[]+!+[]]]())
[+!+[]+[+[]]]+((+[])[([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+
(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])
[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([][[]]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+([][[]]+[])
[+[]]+([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])
[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])
[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[+!+[]+[+!+[]]]+(+[![]]+[+(+!+[]+(!+[]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+
[+!+[]]+[+[]]+[+[]]+[+[]])])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+[][(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])
[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]][([][(![]+[])
[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+
(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]]()[(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+
[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([][(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+
(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])
[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]][([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+
(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]]()+[])
[!+[]+!+[]]](([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])
[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(+[![]]+[])[+[]])[+[]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+([]+([]+[])[([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])
[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])
[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([][[]]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])
[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+([][[]]+[])[+[]]+([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+
(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])
[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])
[+!+[]+[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([][[]]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+
(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]]html(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])
[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+[+[]]], function(response){
$([][(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])
[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]][([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+
(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])
[!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]]()[(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])
[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([][(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])
[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+
(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]][([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])
[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]]()+[])[!+[]+!+[]]]
(+[]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(+[![]]+[])[+[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])
[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+
(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]])[[][(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+
(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])
[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]][([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+
(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]]()[(![]+[])
[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+
(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([][(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+
(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]][([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])
[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])
[!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]]()+[])[!+[]+!+[]]]((![]+[])[+!+[]]+(+[![]]+[])[+[]])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+((+[])[([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])
[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])
[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([][[]]+[])
[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+([][[]]+[])[+[]]+([][(![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+
(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[][(![]+[])[+[]]+
([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])
[+!+[]]]+[])[+!+[]+[+!+[]]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]](response);});});
Well, that certainly is obfuscated... :monocle: