Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Coffee And Pie posted:

I don't know what that means. :confused:

Jokes like this one bother me, because it's so obvious what he means! It's like that "beep beep beep" joke. ("What are you doing?") You know drat well what he's doing!

He's beboppin' and scattin' and I'M LOSING IT!

stratdax fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Aug 23, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicolini
Sep 22, 2007

I hate cold showers. They stimulate me and then I don't know what to do.
Jerry, let's face it, I've always been handicapped. I'm just now getting the recognition for it. Name one thing I have that puts me in a position of advantage. There was a guy that worked at the Yankees - no arms! He got more work done than I did, made more money, had a wife, a family, drove a better car than I did.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Chicolini posted:

Jerry, let's face it, I've always been handicapped. I'm just now getting the recognition for it. Name one thing I have that puts me in a position of advantage. There was a guy that worked at the Yankees - no arms! He got more work done than I did, made more money, had a wife, a family, drove a better car than I did.

He drove a car with no arms?

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

haljordan posted:

He drove a car with no arms?

Everybody's talkin' at me...I can't hear a word they're sayin'...just drivin' around in Jon Voight's car.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Riptor posted:

Everybody's talkin' at me...I can't hear a word they're sayin'...just drivin' around in Jon Voight's car.

I know sometimes I spell Jerry with a G...and an I! :haw:

Jerry's pure unrestrained glee in that scene never fails to crack me up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm2iNNqj2fQ

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

potee posted:

I know sometimes I spell Jerry with a G...and an I! :haw:

Jerry's pure unrestrained glee in that scene never fails to crack me up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm2iNNqj2fQ

It takes a special kind of person to laugh directly in a friend's face like that.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
The actor?
No! The periodontist.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

stratdax posted:

Jokes like this one bother me, because it's so obvious what he means! It's like that "beep beep beep" joke. ("What are you doing?") You know drat well what he's doing!

He's beboppin' and scattin' and I'M LOSING IT!

I thought we were going to be like the Gatsbys!

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

Light Along the Inverse Curve.

neoboman posted:

I still don't know what that means.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

neoboman posted:

Yes, two solariums. Quite a find.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

potee posted:

Yes, two solariums. Quite a find.

Snoopy and Prickly Pete!

Gotta give props to Susan's parents. They were really in it to win it during that scene on the beach.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

haljordan posted:

Snoopy and Prickly Pete!

Gotta give props to Susan's parents. They were really in it to win it during that scene on the beach.

We don't like you, George.

I love how matter of factly she says that.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

DrBouvenstein posted:

We don't like you, George.

I love how matter of factly she says that.

We're all out of lime juice. I told that woman to buy more.

Those two do such a great job of portraying rich WASP types.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

haljordan posted:

Snoopy and Prickly Pete!

It's safe to assume Mr. Ross had George murdered in prison, isn't it?

Billy Zane
Jun 24, 2003

Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude.
Yeah, no pop-in, no "in the neighborhood," no "I saw your light was on." And the best part is, if things go really well—

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.
Look Henry, I spilled wine on me...

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

safety dan posted:

Look Henry, I spilled wine on me...

If I had a dime for every book he's actually read...*laughs*...I'd be broke.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.
Wear some more lipstick. :mad:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Billy Zane posted:

Yeah, no pop-in, no "in the neighborhood," no "I saw your light was on." And the best part is, if things go really well—

Conjugal visit...?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Ehud posted:

Conjugal visit...?

Fugitive sex!

Also, does it bother anyone that George gets away scott-free at the end of that episode?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Coffee And Pie posted:

Fugitive sex!

Also, does it bother anyone that George gets away scott-free at the end of that episode?

I fan-wanked it away by telling myself George just said that the fugitive-girl said she made parole. And fugitive-girl, being an OG, didn't rat out her man.

Edit: I wonder why George didn't keep dating he when she got back in the slammer? She seemed like a nice girl. :)

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Coffee And Pie posted:

Fugitive sex!

No more than the fact he had to restrain his jubilation at the fact his fiance was killed by the toxic envelopes he picked out.

Also I don't recognize half the quotes on this page.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

haljordan posted:

Those two do such a great job of portraying rich WASP types.

The actress who played Susan gushes about the family in the DVD features. She happily talks about how beautifully they portray this utterly detestable family that somehow can reveal a long standing homosexual love affair by the father and yet still happily trundle through Central Park on horse-drawn carriage together a couple of seasons later.

I fear my....... orgasm ......has left me a cripple.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

I love how whenever George runs into Susan's parents, it's not "Mr. and Mrs. Ross!" or anything like that, but "Rosses!"

It's one of those little things in the show that I can't explain why I love, but I do.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

The actress who played Susan gushes about the family in the DVD features. She happily talks about how beautifully they portray this utterly detestable family that somehow can reveal a long standing homosexual love affair by the father and yet still happily trundle through Central Park on horse-drawn carriage together a couple of seasons later.

I knew it!!!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Look, Sigmund, look in the sky! The planets are on fire! It is just as you prophesied! The planets of our solar system, incinerating! Like flaming globes, Sigmund! Like flaming globes! Ahahahaha!

complicated shoes
Sep 11, 2001

Do you do tongue pushups?

Jerusalem posted:

I'm watching Twin Peaks and every time I see Mr. and Mrs. Ross on screen – either together or separately – just blows my mind, for some reason.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

complicated shoes posted:

I'm watching Twin Peaks and every time I see Mr. and Mrs. Ross on screen – either together or separately – just blows my mind, for some reason.

I'm watching through Twin Peaks as well and I can't believe I never noticed those two actors played the Rosses. :aaa:

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007
NO NO NO, nothing happens!

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"
Seinfeld's new webseries is pretty good, although something about the opening narration in the title sequence feels very off.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

neoboman posted:

NO NO NO, nothing happens!

Then why am I watching it?

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

Then why am I watching it?
Because it's on TV! <mad>

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Not yetanymore it's not :crossarms:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

How about Mr. Pitt's brief cameo in season one?

edit: Also the guy at One Eye'd Jacks that gets shot is the Plaza Cable Guy that Kramer runs from.

edit2: Also Sue Ellen Mischke is in like three episodes.

Ehud fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Aug 24, 2012

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Jerusalem posted:

Not yetanymore it's not :crossarms:

I, for one, refuse to compromise my artistic integrity! <:mad:>

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Ehud posted:

edit: Also the guy at One Eye'd Jacks that gets shot is the Plaza Cable Guy that Kramer runs from.

Isn't the Plaza Cable Guy also FDR?

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

jojoinnit posted:

I, for one, refuse to compromise my artistic integrity! <:mad:>

You're not artistic, and you have no integrity!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

DrBouvenstein posted:

Isn't the Plaza Cable Guy also FDR?

Nuh uh. FDR was played by Mike McShane who was also on the British version of Whose Line Is It Anyway?

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

Word, same here. I'm midway through S2, having never seen it before, so no more Twin Peaks talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpRahl
Apr 22, 2008
The Rogue's Wallet. That's where he kept his card, his dirty little secret. Short, devious, balding. his name was Costanza. He killed my mother