Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Mr. Carlisle posted:

He's doing that to everybody

The weird thing was the time I was followed by Mike Quackenbush, despite the only time I've mentioned Chikara was telling Colt Cabana that I wasn't eligible for the contest where they sent someone who has never seen live wrestling to C. Rex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Everyone! Dave has joined Twitter!

F4WOnline posted:

#hellfreezesover

No, seriously, he's at @davemeltzerWON.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

Perigryn posted:

davemeltzerWON posted:

Chael should have shown up Saturday night at the Mandalay Bay with Lance Russell, an Octagon and 11,300 empty seats.

I love this already.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Unintentional burns are the best kind of burns.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Perigryn posted:

@DaveMeltzerWON posted:

I wonder if we can trick HHH into thinking Roy Jones is fighting on the 22nd in Toronto so he can walk to the ring and hold up the belt.

Then on the next Monday we can get another story about his magic cast.

Yeah, this is going to be brilliant.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Drew McIntyre posted:

Shall do 3rd ever QnA for first 30mins of Raw tonight to give UK fans chance to join in. We re two for two at number one, hit me some #ideas

must not have specified that QnA is not till first 30mins of Raw, just #ideas. Perhaps I'll let y'all in why I'll not be on road next cplwks

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Matt Striker posted:

Landed here in Chicago to see a sheet hanging from an overpass that said " Chicago respects Punk" Ill let Iggy Pop know he's accepted here.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Ultramantis Black posted:

Spectral Envoy vs Submission Squad in Round 1 of KOT. If they're the Subs, I guess that makes us the Doms. Well, I'll try anything once.

Bless Mantis' black heart.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The ex-Abraham Washington is at it again, folks (only posting 4 of these, because there were a bunch over the last day):

BJRatedR posted:

RT @Russ0Mania So a dancer in the WWE gets a DUI and is suspended by the WWE for only 15 days while @BJRatedR gets fired for speaking his mind, etc. #BS

RT @TrentSullivan3 @BJRatedR AW gets fired for dated joke, Cameron gets 15 days for drink driving and attempted bribery. #loljustice

@linda_mcmahon : Hiiiii Linda! It's the guy that was fired for supporting you.

@AndrewGrass1 : gently caress a bridge!! The bridge I was on was corrupt to start! #Rebuild!

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Sweeney Tom posted:

The ex-Abraham Washington is at it again, folks (only posting 4 of these, because there were a bunch over the last day):
And if she got fired, he'd claim racism because of the other DUIs who kept their jobs.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Now there is a man who doesn't know what the word "allegedly" means. If they went off half-cocked and fired her over some TMZ drivel about bribing the cops then they would be slapped with the biggest loving lawsuit ever. 15 day suspension for a DUI is probably a little light; 15 day suspension over a DUI that they only found out about online is definitely light. There's simply no way they can factor in the bribery allegation to their sanction on her.

Having said that, surely her first move after getting taken in should have been to call family and get them to speak to her road manager?

Man-Thing
Apr 29, 2011

Whatever knows fear
BURNS at the touch

quote:

Chris Jericho ‏@IAmJericho

I heard that @WWEAJLee is sad because I “left” the WWE. Hmmm who was it that booked the contract vs contract match on #Raw to begin with?
Jericho dropping pipe bombs on Twitter

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

lance storm posted:

Lance Storm ‏@Storm_Wrestling
This Hug gimmick is making me look forward to Thursday and the BFG Series.
Bah you are no fun Lance

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

achillesforever6 posted:

Bah you are no fun Lance

He just wants to be serious for a moment.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Does anyone know what Lance Storm thinks about Chikara? I kinda wanna see him vs. Mecha Mummy.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Aesop Poprock posted:

Does anyone know what Lance Storm thinks about Chikara? I kinda wanna see him vs. Mecha Mummy.

Does anyone care what Lance Storm thinks about literally anything?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Lance knows his poo poo about in-ring stuff.

Just don't ask him about non-wrestling segments or medicine.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Why, does he advocate for homeopathy or something equally retarded?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Aesop Poprock posted:

At King of Trios, I want him to show up during Team WWF vs. Team ROH where he feels that Justin Credible has betrayed the Impact Players by reprising his Aldo Montoya gimmick.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Memento1979 posted:

He's one of those who believes the world is going to die by the end of the year because parents do not spank their children as much anymore.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Aesop Poprock posted:

He thinks it sucks. Lance has some good opinions.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Memento1979 posted:

He thinks that Antipsychotic are bad for people

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Isn't Lance also a vaccine denier? I seem to remember his saying something about that.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

MassRayPer posted:

And a metric poo poo ton of really bad ones.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

projecthalaxy posted:

Isn't Lance also a vaccine denier? I seem to remember his saying something about that.

I haven't heard anything like that.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Mr. Carlisle posted:

And a metric poo poo ton of really bad ones.

Of course it's metric. He's from Calgary you idiot!

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

MassRayPer posted:

He's never said it sucks that I've heard, just that it's not his thing (ie, not 100% serious at all times).

He's not an anti-vaccine person, but he is very anti-pharmaceutical as a whole.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

njsykora posted:

He's never said it sucks that I've heard, just that it's not his thing (ie, not 100% serious at all times).

He's not an anti-vaccine person, but he is very anti-pharmaceutical as a whole.

I am pretty sure he's said he really doesn't like it and thinks stuff like that is bad for the business. I remember someone asked him after Les gave his thoughts that he hates CHIKARA and Les and Lance agree on a lot of things.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Lance is a miserable old gently caress and a really over rated wrestler. Can anyone think of any truly great Lance Storm matches?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Gonzo McFee posted:

Lance is a miserable old gently caress and a really over rated wrestler. Can anyone think of any truly great Lance Storm matches?

I don't know, his work was pretty solid. He was never pushed to be in a position to have truly great matches, except maybe in ECW, which sucked.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Gonzo McFee posted:

w/ Jericho vs the Heavenly Bodies in SMW
w/ Credible vs Lynn/RVD in ECW
vs Bryan Danielson in ROH
vs Chris Hero in ROH

He did some good stuff in Japan and in the Rockies as well.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
Lance has some good matches, but more often than not, he struck me as the king of the *** affair. Something that was pretty okay, but you'd forget about as soon as it was over. He needed a superior worker to get him to anything classic IMO. Although, I really did like his IC title match with Edge at...whatever PPV that was.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Summerslam 2001, I think.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Glamorama26 posted:

Lance has some good matches, but more often than not, he struck me as the king of the *** affair. Something that was pretty okay, but you'd forget about as soon as it was over.

*** is above average.

Lance Storm, the above average wrestler.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

In 20 years that will be Dolph Ziggler.

edit: assuming he makes it that long.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

HulkaMatt posted:

*** is above average.

Lance Storm, the above average wrestler.
Mike Sanders :colbert:

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

HulkaMatt posted:

In 20 years that will be Dolph Ziggler.

edit: assuming he makes it that long.

I don't know, Storms win loss record is a bit better.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lance Storm is really dumb and has bad opinions about books.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Lance Storm is really dumb and has bad opinions about books.

He also writes at like a 9th grade level, which is humorously ironic. Anyway, he is dumb and also stupid.

And now Sheamus, trying to get over a new name for Punk.

See, "Spineless" rhymes with "Punk".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Right there Sheamus is reminding me of when Edge was a face trying to get over "Edge-heads", or Kane pushing "Kane-anites"

Or the best of all, "Test-icles"