Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JehovahsWetness
Dec 9, 2005

bang that shit retarded
does Hook-Ups still exist?

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot

JehovahsWetness posted:

hahahaha hook-ups

Meursault Horny
Sep 9, 2003

:awesome:

Erotic Crab
Oct 16, 2004

*BBRRRR* It's cold in here!
https://vimeo.com/49416640

TB-303 Player
Dec 3, 2008

BOOTS and PANTS and
BOOTS and PANTS and

0:30 was clearly made using blingee.com

TC_
Mar 17, 2006

Party time!!
:toot:

M4rg4r1ne posted:

Yeah last time I went to any sort of rave-type thing I felt old as eff. I just sat outside and watched fire spinners and neon hula hoopers as that felt way less creepy than being in the basement with the DJs as it was full of minors wearing pacifiers.

Same only I found a pool table and ended up playing with a few other guys who were there. I later ran into a guy I went to high school with and felt a little better, then he told me he was only there because he was dealing and someone paid him extra to make a delivery.

Edit-in retrospect it's sort of sad there was a pool table

TC_ fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Sep 15, 2012

powerful drum sound
Mar 18, 2009
gtfo if you weren't ever part of a raver family with a cool name tag on myspace to match. g. t. f. o.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

JehovahsWetness posted:

i think so, heres a recent interview with jezza klein if you're interested

http://chromeballincident.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/chrome-ball-interview-37-jeremy-klein.html

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?

powerful drum sound posted:

gtfo if you weren't ever part of a raver family with a cool name tag on myspace to match. g. t. f. o.
This but replace raver with jugglao.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Solidus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PkrZ0y0o_0
lmao the lovely threadless " " " minimalist " " " guy is exactly what you expect

They really should have led off with the Adventure Time stuff from the animator on the show getting incorporated into something, that's at least an interesting story. Everything else, especially the third and fourth guys, Jesus Christ.

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwwyJEfjzwY

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAguP-zY2AA

dumbskull
Mar 25, 2012

im cool
there is basically no one that is better to be dancing surrounded by than 14 yo when you are high on drugs imo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

riff raff status: still owns

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzGOEyNWDOI
a simpler world

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
fat american drinks apple juice: internet sensation

TC_
Mar 17, 2006

Party time!!
:toot:

Svartvit posted:

fat american drinks apple juice: internet sensation

I'd like, comment, and subscribe.

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

When we nominated AMANDA PALMER for "Best Twitter Feed," nobody asked us the obvious question: "Which one?" She's on the Twitterz so much that she's now got at least two. But the mothership, @AmandaPalmer, is the half-million-follower-strong engine of her virality and vitality. From it, YouTube uke covers of Rebecca Black songs go platinum; kickstarter campaigns sell out; impromptu Australian streetcorner busks turn into flash mobs; Friday night boredom turns into hashtag-driven e-commerce success stories, and, occasionally, lyrics for new songs are crowdsourced. Twenty tweets is a slow day for Ms. Palmer, who has never met an at-reply she couldn't respond to with a gentle quip, a lick of encouragement, or an all-caps gasp of amazement. Unless you're dumb enough to put her famous husband on a list of unsexy celebrities – in which case (trust us), look out.

Platitude
Aug 23, 2006

Boop Tat 2.0

TheYellowFog
Oct 17, 2008

grain alcohol and rainwater

M4rg4r1ne posted:

When we nominated AMANDA PALMER for "Best Twitter Feed," nobody asked us the obvious question: "Which one?" She's on the Twitterz so much that she's now got at least two. But the mothership, @AmandaPalmer, is the half-million-follower-strong engine of her virality and vitality. From it, YouTube uke covers of Rebecca Black songs go platinum; kickstarter campaigns sell out; impromptu Australian streetcorner busks turn into flash mobs; Friday night boredom turns into hashtag-driven e-commerce success stories, and, occasionally, lyrics for new songs are crowdsourced. Twenty tweets is a slow day for Ms. Palmer, who has never met an at-reply she couldn't respond to with a gentle quip, a lick of encouragement, or an all-caps gasp of amazement. Unless you're dumb enough to put her famous husband on a list of unsexy celebrities – in which case (trust us), look out.

There are many words in that paragraph that i do not like.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

M4rg4r1ne posted:

low quality jpeg
Mar 10, 2012

M4rg4r1ne posted:

uuuegggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

M4rg4r1ne posted:

TB-303 Player
Dec 3, 2008

BOOTS and PANTS and
BOOTS and PANTS and
finally something to replace nathan williams "think your 2009 sucked"

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks

M4rg4r1ne posted:

Friday night boredom turns into hashtag-driven e-commerce success stories

yessssssssss

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

M4rg4r1ne posted:

tween_spirit
Apr 12, 2006

////I WANT
&&TO EXIST

Solidus
Nov 1, 2005

ε===(っ≧ω≦)っ♡
lmao

http://fabianciraolo.blogspot.com/

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Oh man the Picasso one.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

swimming anime
Jan 4, 2006

idgi

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

he posted a local address for a pic like it would show up on the internet

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
rob thomas from matchbox 20 posted a thread on reddit and in an attempt to verify his identity made a noob mistake trying to link to a picture, that we can assume was of him holding up a sign that says reddit on it or something

low quality jpeg
Mar 10, 2012

lmao

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
i actually gained respect for him b/c he doesnt know how to post pic.

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

het
Nov 14, 2002

A dark black past
is my most valued