Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I'd like to thank Team Lunch for the awesome Batman card. Really made my day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

cuntvalet posted:

What day is your birthday?

Tomorrow the 25th :v:

Tempura Wizard
Sep 15, 2006

spending all
spending
spending all my time
Alright, just got myself a PO Box, and I have plenty of ink and paper to use mailing goons. I'll probably just slowly send stuff out scattershot at first, but if I get anything I'll be sure to send a reply.

B.C. "Tempura Wizard" Linn
PO Box 284
Summerfield, NC 27358
USA

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~

Niemat posted:

Tomorrow the 25th :v:

Oh god oh god I won't be able to send anything out until the end of the week...will it comfort you to know you have belated birfday mail on the way?

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

cuntvalet posted:

Oh god oh god I won't be able to send anything out until the end of the week...will it comfort you to know you have belated birfday mail on the way?

YES!!!! :buddy:

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Perfect! It may take a little longer but goon love cometh!

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
LAMB! Your cat mail was divine! It was...purrfect!

I LOVE the bracelet! And the cat collage, and everything. Amazing! Thank you! I can't wait to wear the bracelet. I took a picture, I'll post it soon :D

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010
I'm chiming in to say my cat made a full recovery! No clue what it was in the first place though but hopefully it doesn't happen again.

I don't have any cards right now but I hope to get some in the near future to send out another batch of mail. It's been awhile.

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

I want you to meet my little friend, Mister Stabby!
Thank you so much for the kitty-filled envelope, Lamb! It really brightened my day.

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

Aunt Buck! Thank you so much for the birthday card and "cupcakes"!! It really brightened my day to pull those out of the envelope!! :3: Expect something headed your way soon!!

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Niemat posted:

Aunt Buck! Thank you so much for the birthday card and "cupcakes"!! It really brightened my day to pull those out of the envelope!! :3: Expect something headed your way soon!!

Keep checking your mail! ValetMail should be there any day now!

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Going to give this a shot since life has been stressful lately (and it's my bday next week, 10/17). Looking forward to sending and receiving all sorts of fun cards etc.

Anne Farrand
3385 Burbank Dr
Ann Arbor MI 48105

No NSFW on the outside please.

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

I want you to meet my little friend, Mister Stabby!
If anyone wants to send me a birthday card (it's the 20th) you're welcome to. I'm on the main list :) I got disowned exactly 1 year ago and it's pretty depressing this time of year.

JimmydaFish posted:

Going to give this a shot since life has been stressful lately (and it's my bday next week, 10/17). Looking forward to sending and receiving all sorts of fun cards etc.

Anne Farrand
3385 Burbank Dr
Ann Arbor MI 48105

I'll see what I can do! I have some blank printable cards I have not used yet. Now I just need to find the box..

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Hey guys...so I don't wanna be the type to ask for mail, but I just lost my job (rather I was demoted from a job I love to one I despise as a call centre agent) and I'm super bummed. been crying and just...overall super sad for 4 days now.

I was wondering if anybody would be willing to send a little bit of goonlove my way via mail? My boyfriend has done a wonderful job of being there for me, but goon mail is always awesome and I'd love things to put up in my house or even my cubicle in order to keep me smiling at work.

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

cuntvalet posted:

Hey guys...so I don't wanna be the type to ask for mail, but I just lost my job (rather I was demoted from a job I love to one I despise as a call centre agent) and I'm super bummed. been crying and just...overall super sad for 4 days now.

I was wondering if anybody would be willing to send a little bit of goonlove my way via mail? My boyfriend has done a wonderful job of being there for me, but goon mail is always awesome and I'd love things to put up in my house or even my cubicle in order to keep me smiling at work.

On it! :glomp:

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
Well, it just so happens that I bought a bunch of cheesy postcards a couple days ago, so 10 of you lucky(?) goons can expect to see one soon!

Miker525
Jan 2, 2011
Why not give it a try. Could be real fun :p

Mike Rosenberg
555 Residential Drive, Box 843
Utica, NY 13502

I guess I'm just your standard 18 year old fun loving college goon who loves anything NSFW so feel inclined to add whatever you'd like!

THANKS GOONMAIL :D

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010
Thank you for the cat mail lamb. I've been dealing with a lot lately and hadn't received any goonmail in a long while so it was a very nice surprise. Thank you.

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

cuntvalet! I got your birthday card in the mail today, and it was a much needed bit of cheer after a week of testing! Thank you!!! :buddy:

Kid in Bed
Mar 1, 2006

deek!
I'm in

Kid in Bed
2314 Parker Lane #8
Austin Texas, 78741

I'm just your average late 20s male who likes getting mail.

Kid in Bed fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Oct 13, 2012

ARACHTION
Mar 10, 2012

[quote="Vixenella" post="389832270"]
I'm in! I'm a huge fan of Goon Mail!

Nicole & Mike (Vixenella & Alkaphanel)
311-2988 Silver Springs Blvd
Coquitlam BC
V3E 3R6
Canada

Ha what are the odds! My address is 1585 Bramble Lane, Coquitlam. Using google maps, it would be quicker for me to walk a card over than mail it!

ARACHTION
Mar 10, 2012

ARACHTION fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Dec 3, 2012

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
Hey I, uh, have a new address. Being piss poor I can't send anything out but I just had a job interview and going in to a second one on Wednesday! So maybe...

e: Old address

Rickycat fucked around with this message at 10:12 on Jan 7, 2013

ARACHTION
Mar 10, 2012

JimmydaFish posted:

Anne Farrand
3385 Burbank Dr
Ann Arbor MI 48105

Letter in the mail with a cool birthday surprise!

Hope you get it before your birthday but I doubt it seeing as it's coming from Vancouver. Anyways, happy belated birthday!

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Mizfusion - I got your postcard this weekend. Thank you! It made me smile.

Tempura Wizard
Sep 15, 2006

spending all
spending
spending all my time
Mizufusion, found your postcard in my new box today! Thank you very much, it was an awesome surprise on a really nice day.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
Hooray! I don't even remember what I wrote on those, but hopefully it was something nice.

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
I took a picture of the awesome cat stuff from lamb!

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010
My boyfriend was nice today and surprised me with some cards to send to you guys! I'll be sending off some this week hopefully. Even better is that he chose nice cards too :3:

TheOrdinary
Oct 14, 2012
This sounds fun! Also, coming back from class and seeing mail for me just makes my day :D

Travis M
600 N. LBJ Dr.
San Marcos, TX, 78666
United States

Just started college, getting mail is a lot more fun than I thought :)
No NWS please

McFoxigator
Jun 13, 2011

Life is full of twicky decisions...
I love sending and receiving mail. It feels so nostalgic and rustic. :3:
Here's my address, for the time being at least:

201C Alice Cook House (Main)
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853
United States

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

thepitgoddess posted:

I took a picture of the awesome cat stuff from lamb!

I'm jealous of that catbomb. That is so awesome! :3: Lamb sends some of the best stuff.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Thermophonic Joy posted:

I'm jealous of that catbomb. That is so awesome! :3: Lamb sends some of the best stuff.

Catbomb coming your way!

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Amarie - thanks for the awesome squirrel bday card! Loved it! :)

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

Thermophonic Joy posted:

Seconded!! :3:

Also, Thermophonic Joy! I found a postcard that I must have written you MONTHS ago that I popped in the mail today! :)

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

5 "lucky" goons should be getting some mail soon.

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

lamb posted:

Catbomb coming your way!

Haha. Thank you, Lamb. :dance: I'm excited!

Edit:

cardboardRobot posted:

I'm chiming in to say my cat made a full recovery! No clue what it was in the first place though but hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Glad to hear your kitty's okay! :3:

Thermophonic Joy fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Oct 20, 2012

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

JimmydaFish posted:

5 "lucky" goons should be getting some mail soon.

Fingers crossed! :D

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I'm gonna do my ever-famous list post, so get ready, kids! haha

First off, Mizufusion! Thank you for the cheery CA postcard!! I taped it up on my mirror, because who doesn't love the Golden Poppy? :D So, I see your colorful CA postcard, and raise you a tacky NE postcard!

Speaking of terrible NE postcards, a batch of Halloween cards and tacky Nebraska postcards were shipped out yesterday morning (to US, Canada, and international goons alike)! This batch of mail depleted my (admittedly pitiful) stamp hoard, but I definitely got some more, and I expect to ship out another batch a little later this week. :)

And, finally, MYSTERY GOON who sent my momma a card! You rock!! :buddy: I haven't opened it (since it's not for me, haha), so I can't give proper credit where credit is due yet, but my mom has already been notified she received her first piece of goon mail!! She was surprised, but pleasantly so! :)

cuntvalet posted:

Fingers crossed! :D

I may not be JimmydaFish, but I *might* happen to know some mail is headed your way! ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Niemat posted:

I may not be JimmydaFish, but I *might* happen to know some mail is headed your way! ;)

Eeeeee! So excited!