Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haledjian
May 29, 2008

YOU CAN'T MOVE WITH ME IN THIS DIGITAL SPACE

Kazerad posted:

The closest I came was when Katia was abseiling down into the well. I wasn't sure exactly how that would backfire so I did what any reasonable writer would do: a dülfersitz rappel off a balcony.
This is awesome.

Although I'm imagining what would've happened if you'd died in the attempt, and news of the manner of your demise eventually reached the Prequel thread. How guilt-stricken would they be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acute Grill
Dec 9, 2011

Chomp
Well, it'd give us content.

The needs of the thread outweigh the needs of the one, Kazerad :colbert:

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
"Ballstink Turdsludge" with quotes gets zero results on google. What was it before I disappeared?

And can I get a link to the tumblr Kazerad says he doesn't update enough?

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

To spare you from having to comb through the slap fight that is the tumblr Prequel tag, I'm pretty sure this is it: http://kazerad.tumblr.com

Kind of obvious if you look at it.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

"Ballstink Turdsludge" with quotes gets zero results on google. What was it before I disappeared?

tumblr isn't google (yet).

http://stuffinn.tumblr.com/post/35232059805/prequel-is-ballstink-turdsludge-for-losers

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

And can I get a link to the tumblr Kazerad says he doesn't update enough?
http://kazerad.tumblr.com/

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

http://stuffinn.tumblr.com/tagged/prequel

Wow he sure posted a lot about Prequel.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

flatluigi posted:

http://stuffinn.tumblr.com/tagged/prequel

Wow he sure posted a lot about Prequel.

http://stuffinn.tumblr.com/post/35165874441/you-ever-wonder-if-kazerad-saw-that-clip-from-the

Yeah I'm pretty sure this is a troll account, and its hysterical.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

"ahahahah you live in a yurt"

Jesus Christ Redemptor it's Infrateal come back to save our souls.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

KaneTW posted:

We're all alone here with our Khajit headmates.

I was actually going to put a Katia look-alike in a mod as a final boss. I didn't have the heart to do it in the end - (and that the author might be crazy and eat my toes in my sleep). Are you happy comic? You made me actually feel sympathy for an imaginary alcoholically challenged cat - you terrible, terrible person.

:negative:

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Aw, looks like ballstink guy took everything down.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

Zenzirouj posted:

Aw, looks like ballstink guy took everything down.

It's all right, he still hasn't changed the name. That's the only part that matters.

Normal Adult Human
Feb 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
New sadcat, everyone.

Eggie
Aug 15, 2010

Something ironic, I'm certain
That was a trainwreck of a lie. I'm sure that won't help Katia's reputation any.

Opposing Farce
Apr 1, 2010

Ever since our drop-off service, I never read a book.
There's always something else around, plus I owe the library nineteen bucks.

Eggie posted:

That was a trainwreck of a lie. I'm sure that won't help Katia's reputation any.

It makes her look like a weirdo but it obfuscates her true purpose in a way that nobody is going to want to question or think about so I'd say it's a pretty good lie as far as these things go. Besides, "has a skeevy priest fetish" is probably a better reputation than the one she's got most other places.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:

Opposing Farce posted:

It makes her look like a weirdo but it obfuscates her true purpose in a way that nobody is going to want to question or think about so I'd say it's a pretty good lie as far as these things go. Besides, "has a skeevy priest fetish" is probably a better reputation than the one she's got most other places.

I dunno. For me, it's a toss-up as to which is less worse: the kajit with a skeevy priest fetish, or the kajit who can do things with a pineapple and yo-yo.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Eggie posted:

Which is more likely to raise an eyebrow: "I want to pork that creepy priest" or "I want to murder that creepy priest"?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Well at least she completely no-sold that weird lie.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Seoinin posted:

Well at least she completely no-sold that weird lie.

It was actually kind of creepy considering how much shame and guilt has been tied up in her sexuality until now. Sort of jaded of her that she can just say that with a straight face and no hesitation because it benefits her.

Maybe the solution isn't overcoming adversity after all, but becoming numb to the pain of living! There's a bitter, cynical rear end in a top hat inside Katia yearning to be free!

Acute Grill
Dec 9, 2011

Chomp

Eggie posted:

Truly, she can no longer salvage her reputation as an extremely skilled

Alliterate Addict
Jul 10, 2012

dreaming of that face again

it's bright and blue and shimmering

grinning wide and comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

Dolash posted:

Maybe the solution isn't overcoming adversity after all, but becoming numb to the pain of living! There's a bitter, cynical rear end in a top hat inside Katia yearning to be free!

Adventures in depression!

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a drat what answer she gives so he long as he doesn't hear "I am implicating you in something totally illegal." He don't know, he don't wanna know.

Meanwhile, Katia's one-handed skill might soon reach 'One' if she keeps this up! :toot:

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Truly one of webcomic-smithing's finest poker-faces.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

Thanks for bringing this comic to my attention. :smith:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Even better: it looks like the creator of the blog has been crippled by depression ever since :downs:

Oh wait that's bad :saddowns:

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Took me a second to realize that Katia's arm was shaking in the first panel because she was still trying to swing that club, but Ilden was holding it back with one finger.

I see you've been taking lessons in how to make someone into a badass with only one picture. Good work.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
More po-faced cats please. It is a distinct step up from crying.

Pyradox
Oct 23, 2012

...some kind of monster, I think.

I love the animation in this comic, there's a lot of detail that really sells it like the outfit swishing from side to side.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Predicting Kaz is gonna be pissed at himself a bunch of comics down the line for including the little tassels.

Alliterate Addict
Jul 10, 2012

I'm trying to figure out if the panel itself moving when she swings that thing is intentional or not. It looks good in the last panel when she's hitting the shield, but it's also happening when she's cocking back to hit and in the figure-8 panel, as well.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Ursine Asylum posted:

I'm trying to figure out if the panel itself moving when she swings that thing is intentional or not. It looks good in the last panel when she's hitting the shield, but it's also happening when she's cocking back to hit and in the figure-8 panel, as well.

Yes, I think it's pretty clearly intentional. It's intended to give a "WHAM!" impression without having a big cartoony "WHAM!" appear.

Cthulhuchan
Nov 10, 2005

Rose: Sip martini thoughtfully.

Such as this one.

Just a tiny sip couldn't hurt...
Definitely intentional. If you highlight the images, you can see the extra whitespace he allowed himself so that the whole image would have space to move.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Make your own update!

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Okay!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Fat_Cow posted:

Make your own update!

I laughed way too hard at what people are coming up with.

Kazerad
Aug 1, 2011

Unshamed by Koos
If anyone wants the context on the spritesheet: I found a 4chan thread lamenting my slow update speed, so I left the sheet there with the directions that they could "make horrible fake update announcements if you so desire. Or just try your darnedest to put these rigid sprites into sexual positions. Whatever floats your boat. Godspeed, 4chan."

These were some of my favorites:

4chan anon posted:

I thought about animating it to make katia punch them to the rocky theme song, but I don't feel like showing my less than acceptable skills.

4chan anon posted:

I won't teach you to fight, Katia.
I will teach you to love.

4chan anon posted:

someonesfetish.png

After I posted the update I did some fanart for that last one.

I have to say, you guys are getting way more creative though.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive

quit all this slut-shaming

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

DEAD MAN'S SHOE posted:

quit all this slut-shaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alliterate Addict
Jul 10, 2012

Man this topic got weird fast

• Locked thread