Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

scarycave posted:

Blind Ferret Studios presents: CAD - Tom and Jarry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR7m-4Vc3MU
Not really, but its the closet thing we've got to a Buckley episode of Tom and Jarry.

I wonder if Blind Ferret would ever make an animated series of tails gets trolled if it got popular enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PQ5HB7TtVg

This pretty much sums up the animation you'd get from Tim Buckley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

"We know part of the classic TGT charme is it's unique art style, and we get that. So in order to pay tribute to the creator, we've decided to hire the cheapest animators we could muster."

Even though I'd love to see what TGT would look like 60s Marvel-style, or, even better, Clutch Cargo-style.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
On a similar note, How about something like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2DwVyCLW1k

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

My god, that guy got chopped in half, then reattached, and then got chopped in half again. They cycled a man getting chopped in half. :allears:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Have to say, still disappointed about Rob fake out thing. You've got to kill your darlings, man.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Shageletic posted:

Have to say, still disappointed about Rob fake out thing. You've got to kill your darlings, man.

So you're saying that you WANT Rob to die? What a horrible person you are.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Shageletic posted:

He already killed Eggman, the Underbite Troll and Sonic. What more do you want, you bloodthirsty monster?

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?

LazerBot posted:

no need to rush jazzflight but could you at least tell me on the thread with one of your post how must more per cent you have left to create the rest of chapter 4 in vid form :D im watching that and listening to Arameks voice acting on chapter 5 pacman omg i love your voice acting man im dying to hear more and see my my pals ^^

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

BiggerJ posted:

I've asked this a couple of times before - is Lazerbot aware that the paywall's been taken down and that he can read the thread again?

I think everyone has been deliberately ignoring you.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Fumaofthelake posted:

I think everyone has been deliberately ignoring you.

You weren't supposed to tell him

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Welp, I guess lazerbot means this thread if he's looking for an update from me.

Still in the works, no promises when it's done unfortunately. I've got tons of ideas percolating and I'm always happy that more subscribers have been finding out about TGT for the first time every day. There was a jump of like, 60 subscribers in a day or two where a video must have been linked from somewhere.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

JazzFlight posted:

Welp, I guess lazerbot means this thread if he's looking for an update from me.

Still in the works, no promises when it's done unfortunately. I've got tons of ideas percolating and I'm always happy that more subscribers have been finding out about TGT for the first time every day. There was a jump of like, 60 subscribers in a day or two where a video must have been linked from somewhere.

Lazy made a post on deviant art with a link to each of your videos.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I dunno if anyone cares, but I totally made a Mii of Rob. Play as him in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed and show Shadow who the REAL Troll Slaiyer is!

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

I was just going from random video to random video on YouTube and "Tails Gets Trolled Season 1 Intro (OFFICAL) was recommended to me. What is the world coming to?

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

Col. Justice posted:

I was just going from random video to random video on YouTube and "Tails Gets Trolled Season 1 Intro (OFFICAL) was recommended to me. What is the world coming to?

Youtube will do that with videos that you've previously seen. I've gotten CAD Annotated Series thrown in when all the other video recommendations were simply documentaries.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

bonesquid posted:

You weren't supposed to tell him

Man, Hellbans just aren't what they used to be.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

That's a pretty swole Troll King. Also LB uploaded this on this DA account.

He's probably the only person who still thinks that joke is funny :sigh:

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat

Plutonis posted:

He's probably the only person who still thinks that joke is funny :sigh:

I guess Lazy-B knows the paywall is down....

Lazerbot posted:

post by Plutonis on somethingawful he said :He's probably the only person who still thinks that joke is funny: my reply to that is. maybe perhaps you don't find it funny and think everyone else doesn't either. i know a few people that do. the friend of mine that thought it was funny when i posted it: i will list all the comments of it that people lol at it :commented by Opjqy I loled: commented by RoninHunt0987 XD HAHA!!: so yeah those are the people that found it funny and commented and there are some who probably found it funny and didn't comment. so yeah there are still people that find it funny :)

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

You got served, Plutonis.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

BiggerJ posted:

I've asked this a couple of times before - is Lazerbot aware that the paywall's been taken down and that he can read the thread again?

Lazerbot knows the paywalls been taken down and he read the thread again and epic served Plutonis. :ohdear:

Data Graham posted:

:siren: Lock your doors and hide your children! YOU could be next! :siren:

scarycave fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Dec 6, 2012

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Some dude dropped his tray in the lunchroom and I yelled epic fail. Two dudes laughed. My Comedy Central one hour special is next week.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
I thought it was funny. :(

edit: But, then again, I like everything.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Data Graham posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOPlKMa9BzE

:negative:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Febreeze, the goon who won the fan art contest, Lazerbot was asking for your OC.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Some dude dropped his tray in the lunchroom and I yelled epic fail. Two dudes laughed. My Comedy Central one hour special is next week.

With some of the stuff Comedy Central shows, I would honestly not be surprised.

Daniel Tosh is not as funny as you think he is and Brickleberry is a poor man's Family Guy, which was already not good. :colbert:

timeandtide
Nov 29, 2007

This space is reserved for future considerations.
My only wish out of Tails Gets Trolled is if/when Tails finishes his training and beats the poo poo out of some trolls he tells them "Looks like you trolls... got tail'd."

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

timeandtide posted:

"Looks like you trolls... got tail'd."
There's then three full pages of Tails, wearing sunglasses, walking away from a large explosion.

I am Reverend
Sep 21, 2008

Pheromosa's Special Attack rose!

Plutonis posted:

That's a pretty swole Troll King. Also LB uploaded this on this DA account.

So how good are the odds that Cartman's going to show up as a troll?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

The MSJ posted:

Febreeze, the goon who won the fan art contest, Lazerbot was asking for your OC.

Okay.

Hey Lazerbot, since you can read the thread, here is my Original character idea:

There is a Quarterback in the UFL, basically a small alternate football league to the NFL. His name is Jared Lorenzen. He looks like this.

He is also known as "Battleship Lorenzen", "The Pillsbury Throwboy", "The round mound of touchdown", "The hefty lefty", "Quarter(got)back", "BBQ(for Big Beautiful Quarterback)" and "He Ate Me". The joke is that he's fat, and good at throwing a football.

I want this man in your comic. Or at least a character based off Lorenzen. here is a quick 5 minute doodle:

Somebody like that. You can change the colors or his number if you want. I don't care what you name him. He's a big dumb football player who can only talk in grunts. His power, despite being fat and strong like Hulk, is that he can throw a football really hard, like a cannon.

You can kill him in one scene or take him to the finale, I don't care. I just want to see battleship lorenzen in Tails gets Trolled.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

THE HEFT->
Y LEFTY

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Everytime I hear Lorenzen mentioned I am re-surprised upon remembering that he actually has a Super Bowl ring.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Febreeze posted:

Okay.

Hey Lazerbot, since you can read the thread, here is my Original character idea:

There is a Quarterback in the UFL, basically a small alternate football league to the NFL. His name is Jared Lorenzen. He looks like this.

I want this man in your comic. Or at least a character based off Lorenzen. here is a quick 5 minute doodle:

You can kill him in one scene or take him to the finale, I don't care. I just want to see battleship lorenzen in Tails gets Trolled.

I'd rather just see him cameo in every chapter, just as a background character, just doing nothing other than stand around exactly as pictured.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

Febreeze posted:

Okay.

He is also known as "Battleship Lorenzen", "The Pillsbury Throwboy", "The round mound of touchdown", "The hefty lefty", "Quarter(got)back", "BBQ(for Big Beautiful Quarterback)" and "He Ate Me". The joke is that he's fat, and good at throwing a football.

Somebody like that. You can change the colors or his number if you want. I don't care what you name him. He's a big dumb football player who can only talk in grunts. His power, despite being fat and strong like Hulk, is that he can throw a football really hard, like a cannon.

Apparently Lazerbot wants more details about the character:

Lazerbot posted:

ok i need all the info of the character i can Febreeze so i will ask if you have a ketch praise for him any personality trates and really all the info you have for this character. so far you gave me some pretty good info. is there any other info? i want to get the character to the last detail

Lazerbot posted:

what side is he on?
(I'm guessing Febreeze's answer is "you can do whatever you want.")

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Wow uh drat. Lazy-B must have grand plans for this guy if he wants such details.

Okay. He's really dumb. Talks with grunts and gestures, can barely form a coherent sentence. Honestly I don't care what side he's on, but it would be pretty cool to see him crush some trolls with his fat and knock off the heads of others with football throws. So...neutrals or Slayers I guess? I pictured him as a bodyguard type, and Hulk's best friend and they high five a lot.

His powers, as mentioned, are his really powerful throwing arm. He also has a superbowl ring, he could use that to blind people or something, maybe leave imprints on people when he punches them. He's kind of like the blob. Not muscular, just huge and soft. People bounce off him. Basically the stereotypical Fat dumb football player everyone knew in High School.

That's basically it. No preference to side. Stupid, grunts a lot. Throws football hard. Either best friends with Hulk or Hulk's biggest rival. I don't care which. I leave the rest up to you. I trust your instincts, Lazerbot.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Aramek posted:

There's then three full pages of Tails, wearing sunglasses, walking away from a large explosion.

There'd also have to be an hilarious caricature of Roger Daltrey screaming, "YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!"

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

quote:

rabidvegeta567 and febreeze won the contest here [link] and here are there ocs [link] Lord Thunderclaw and [link] the football guy. i will come up with a name for him when the time is right. this info i retreived about the characters

info Febreeze posted: foot ball guy
Okay.
I want this man in your comic. Or at least a character based off Lorenzen. here is a quick 5 minute doodle: Somebody like that. You can change the colors or his number if you want. I don't care what you name him. He's a big dumb football player who can only talk in grunts. His power, despite being fat and strong like Hulk, is that he can throw a football really hard, like a cannon.You can kill him in one scene or take him to the finale, I don't care. I just want to see battleship lorenzen in Tails gets Trolled.
a reply to me asking fo details. Wow uh drat. Lazy-B must have grand plans for this guy if he wants such details. Okay. He's really dumb. Talks with grunts and gestures, can barely form a coherent sentence. Honestly I don't care what side he's on, but it would be pretty cool to see him crush some trolls with his fat and knock off the heads of others with football throws. So...neutrals or Slayers I guess? I pictured him as a bodyguard type, and Hulk's best friend and they high five a lot. His powers, as mentioned, are his really powerful throwing arm. He also has a superbowl ring, he could use that to blind people or something, maybe leave imprints on people when he punches them. He's kind of like the blob. Not muscular, just huge and soft. People bounce off him. Basically the stereotypical Fat dumb football player everyone knew in High School. That's basically it. No preference to side. Stupid, grunts a lot. Throws football hard. Either best friends with Hulk or Hulk's biggest rival. I don't care which. I leave the rest up to you.

rabidvegeta567
his is my OC Lord Thunderclaw
Here is an additional sketch of him: [link]
He is a bird who is the Lord of an unknown land. His super power is that the claws on his feet are electrified. He can also cause thunder storms by flapping his wings which increases his power. As you can see he is a yellow bird meaning he is constantly in his super saijin form.
Chirping
Eating
Hates:
Being called a chicken
these pictures were no drawn by me and i take no credit

These are the characters that we'll see in TGT. I wonder who'll last longer.

horriblePencilist fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Dec 7, 2012

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?

Febreeze posted:

Wow uh drat. Lazy-B must have grand plans for this guy if he wants such details.

Okay. He's really dumb. Talks with grunts and gestures, can barely form a coherent sentence. Honestly I don't care what side he's on, but it would be pretty cool to see him crush some trolls with his fat and knock off the heads of others with football throws. So...neutrals or Slayers I guess? I pictured him as a bodyguard type, and Hulk's best friend and they high five a lot.

His powers, as mentioned, are his really powerful throwing arm. He also has a superbowl ring, he could use that to blind people or something, maybe leave imprints on people when he punches them. He's kind of like the blob. Not muscular, just huge and soft. People bounce off him. Basically the stereotypical Fat dumb football player everyone knew in High School.

That's basically it. No preference to side. Stupid, grunts a lot. Throws football hard. Either best friends with Hulk or Hulk's biggest rival. I don't care which. I leave the rest up to you. I trust your instincts, Lazerbot.

If this goes well, I hope Lazy embraces his inner sports fan and reveals the man in the ice from way back to be Kimi Raikkonen.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

withheldmcfakename posted:

If this goes well, I hope Lazy embraces his inner sports fan and reveals the man in the ice from way back to be Kimi Raikkonen.

It's like Space Jam, but with everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

horriblePencilist posted:

It's like Space Jam, but with everything.

Here's hoping those space jam trolls show up now.